Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help!

CJbrown

Need help figuring out whether the things happening to me are of psychic ability or just coincidence. I'm not too sure, and I am seeking help from people that know more about all of this. It's just starting to scare me a little and I would feel better knowing what it is.  anyone that is prepared to listen would be very appreciated.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CJbrown

• Still Waters

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A message I sent earlier to explain. :)

Okay, so I tend to do a vary of different things but, there is one thing in particular that I tend to do quite a bit. The typical things that I do are, feeling spirits emotions, and physical pain, had that all my life, no big deal! On the rare occassion, I know things about people if I touch them for a certain amount of time, like I can see their past saddness and why they are formed the way they are, people think I'm a hugger but, I'm really just a little nosey. (lol) there is one thing typically, that I just cannot explain, there is no name for it, I haven't seen anything on the Internet about it, but it's really bothering me, and it happens every single day. Throughout life, I've met a fair few people, I'm only 18 but, I've known and seen many people, there are some people in particular that I am drawn too, and not in a sexual sense, but a protective sense. Most of the time it's people I barely know, it feels as though its my job to watch over them, like I never get too close, but I watch from a distance, like I'm a guardian angel, or they are my children. These people, that I feel drawn to, tend to somehow take a pathway into my life, or pop up out of the blue, without them actually knowing. Something new literally happens everyday now, it never used to happen that much, but now it's everyday. Today for instance, a boy named Adam, that I said hello to maybe once, just popped into my head on Saturday night, I couldn't sleep, and it was taking over my head, like it was annoying to me, so usually when that happens, I'm aware that for some reason, im drawn to this person, so sometimes i go on social media and try and look at their face, usually it works, and it did. Then, today I went and looked at a house with my brother, I go through the entrance of the house, and it look familiar to me, I asked my brother if we knew anyone that lived here before, and he just looked at me confused. I contined through thinking, maybe just energies, and I walk into a teenage boys room, I look up on the wall at a photo, and it's a photo of Adam, I then turn and see all his football trophies with his name engraved on them. I was looking at his life, and he had no idea. I could tell you millions of more stories but, I don't want to make this any longer!

Please let me know if you have ever heard of this connection to people, or have a name for it. It seems to be the strongest thing I experience, but it scares me. Like, usually it's things that are full on, like I end up in their personal life, physically without their knowledge, and then I leave, and I may come back again. When it actually happens, I just feel sick to my stomach due to the anxiety, my eyese like pop out of my head when I realize. I'm a Normal, 18 year old, fun loving teenage girl that lives a normal life, but this keeps happening and it's freaky.