Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beijing Man Slams Child on the ground..

Beckys_Mom

Beijing Man Slams Child on Ground, Killing Her, Over Parking

by Peter Barefoot on Friday, July 26, 2013217

Summary: Two nights ago [July 23], at about 8:50pm, at the bus stop on the west side of Wudian Road in Daxing District, two men in a car had a dispute with a woman pushing a 2-year-old girl in a stroller. One of the men raised his hand hitting the woman, and afterwards, he took the baby girl out of the stroller and slammed her heavily onto the ground, then fled the scene in his car. After the incident happened, the baby girl was confirmed dead while en route to the hospital.

(SNIP)

The surveillance footage showed that as the woman was pushing the stroller past the bus stop, “maybe there was something wrong with the child, so as she bent down to check, the white car drive by, and it seemed like the men inside the car wanted to park their car there, and were telling the woman to get out of the way”. According to Mr. Zhou, the woman refused, and after the two sides exchanged words, the man sitting next to the driver’s seat got out of the car and began beating her.

More on this - http://www.chinasmac...er-parking.html

That must have been most disturbing for the mother and the eye witnesses who saw it.. Where I come from, you are not allowed to park anywhere near a bus stop....What these men did was truly evil.

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 6

That's terrible!!! :no:

I know, I hate to hear of any little child being killed... The article read, she was sleeping at the time as the man lifted her, and when he smashed her little body to the ground, she never made a peep, it was silent... So sad to take any argument out on an innocent child is twisted and evil..

• Like 5

Very sad indeed.

• Like 3

Thank goodness she was sleeping. Hopefully, she felt no fear or pain. God bless her.

• Like 4

If captured that guy will probably be executed. The Chinese have a brutal culture compared to our's and they seem to value life very differently. In HIS case it would be justified I think. A man who would dash a child to death for NOTHING... what would he stop at?

• Like 5

If captured that guy will probably be executed. The Chinese have a brutal culture compared to our's and they seem to value life very differently. In HIS case it would be justified I think. A man who would dash a child to death for NOTHING... what would he stop at?

From several news reports I have read, he was caught hours later while he was in a hot spring bath house...

Police found Han, who was released from prison this year after serving a sentence for theft, in a hot spring bathhouse on Wednesday and detained him, said the report.

He could be charged with murder, the paper cited legal experts as saying, making him eligible for the death penalty under Chinese law.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/25/chinese-man-kills-toddler-in-row-over-parking/#ixzz2aWjtzG9I

Many reports say he is likely to face a death sentence, if not the minimum is life in jail... In China they can be harsher with their capital punishment...

• Like 3

From several news reports I have read, he was caught hours later while he was in a hot spring bath house...

Police found Han, who was released from prison this year after serving a sentence for theft, in a hot spring bathhouse on Wednesday and detained him, said the report.

He could be charged with murder, the paper cited legal experts as saying, making him eligible for the death penalty under Chinese law.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2aWjtzG9I

Many reports say he is likely to face a death sentence, if not the minimum is life in jail... In China they can be harsher with their capital punishment...

A life sentence in a chinese jail is a pretty appealing outcome to me - at least my thirst to beat him to a pulp for many many years is satisfied with the idea, there is no redeeming quality in a person who can cavalierly end a child's life to make a point that he is outraged at being unable to park his car.

• Like 4

I would love to express how i feel about this, but i'd rather not be banned. To kill a 2 year old and beat up a woman over a parking spot is nothing short of just sickening.

• Like 6

To beat up an adult and especially kill a child over ANYTHING is sickening.

• Like 8

I would love to express how i feel about this, but i'd rather not be banned. To kill a 2 year old and beat up a woman over a parking spot is nothing short of just sickening.

It wasn't a legal parking spot either...

Article says he would be charged 'indirect intentional' manslaughter - because he could predict the outcome of his actions - slamming a 2yo into the ground... Apparently that will get the death penalty.

Edit:

Thank goodness she was sleeping. Hopefully, she felt no fear or pain. God bless her.

That's a nice thought but I doubt she slept through it. Hopefully it all happened so quickly that she couldn't comprehend what was happening and was spared the pain and fear.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 7

A life sentence in a chinese jail is a pretty appealing outcome to me - at least my thirst to beat him to a pulp for many many years is satisfied with the idea, there is no redeeming quality in a person who can cavalierly end a child's life to make a point that he is outraged at being unable to park his car.

I agree with you, but from what I know about Chinas capital punishment, he might face that a lot sooner...If he gets a lighter sentence, then it would likely be life in jail... I read another story where a man in China stole a car, inside the car was a little baby, he strangled the little one and he is facing the death sentence...

For a baby to die as a result of being thrown to the ground, you would have to use force with anger to do it, and by the looks of it, it is exactly what he did...

The entire thing was sickening, and he was breaking the law the second he tried to park near the bus stop...

That's a nice thought but I doubt she slept through it.

It's what I had read, the little girl was asleep in her stroller..I'd say the mother had just stopped to fix her blanket and make her more comfy before going any further...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 5

I would like to take that guy, toss him off a tall building and yell "Yup, that's what the baby felt, dude!"

• Like 3

Gods help him if that was my daughter/nephew/niece... or any decent man's child... because I don't think they would...

• Like 3

I would like to take that guy, toss him off a tall building and yell "Yup, that's what the baby felt, dude!"

I know just how you feel...Reminds me of one of my favourite movie clips....

[media=]

[/media]

But killing is too good for him, I would rather hear of him rotting in prison and never see the light of day...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/25/chinese-man-kills-toddler-in-row-over-parking/#ixzz2aWjtzG9I

A hot spring bathtub?! Is this guy some sort of psychopath?

Smashing a baby on the ground will most likely do two things. Cause severe brain damage or kill the baby. The hypothetical intended probably 5% chance it would get away with a broken shoulder or something is rubbish. This guy should be tried for murder or the intent to cause serious irreversible harm, instead resulting in death.

This world could do without sick minded people like this.

• Like 4

A hot spring bathtub?! Is this guy some sort of psychopath?

Smashing a baby on the ground will most likely do two things. Cause severe brain damage or kill the baby. The hypothetical intended probably 5% chance it would get away with a broken shoulder or something is rubbish. This guy should be tried for murder or the intent to cause serious irreversible harm, instead resulting in death.

This world could do without sick minded people like this.

He is facing serious charges, but I am not sure if it's the death sentence or life?...It's one of the two, from the reports I have read..

OMG that is just horrific!! How can anyone do that?!?!

• Like 2

My wife just gave birth to our new baby girl this past Monday and when I hear about these kind of stories, I hold her closer to me. Had this been my child, I would be so crazed, I'd probably throw the car on top of him

• Like 1

I'd rather he get life. Slow....painful life stuck in prison with adult men, rather than a child or a woman raised in a culture to be subservient.

Life i think is the more proper sentence in this case

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Okay so an update for this one. He has been sentenced to death and the man who drove away got 5 years.

I'm glad to see they were dealt with harshly however I don't know if I think he should have got life in prison rather than death.

'A CHINESE court has convicted a man of intentional homicide and sentenced him to death for hurling a toddler to the ground because of an argument with her mother over a parking space.'

• Like 3

Okay so an update for this one. He has been sentenced to death and the man who drove away got 5 years.

I'm glad to see they were dealt with harshly however I don't know if I think he should have got life in prison rather than death.

'A CHINESE court has convicted a man of intentional homicide and sentenced him to death for hurling a toddler to the ground because of an argument with her mother over a parking space.'

Read more: http://www.news.com....5#ixzz2fudtITnH

Great to read an update.. Thanks..

EDIT - I can't come on line as much due to work commitments and busy family life, but I do however once I grab a quick chance, get to read some news on line and in the threads...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

death looks like the best choice.

you don't know who the guy is, he may be regular in jail, and well known, in that case, his life there would be very easy.

as a child killer? usually that doesnt go well.

regardless, hypothesizing that point doesnt really matter. death removes him from the equation of lie, so thats proper enough