Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demons?

r.emorleh

So for the past few weeks we have been hearing things like rocks hitting the roof and glass smashing. We thought it was people just playing around. Until we were silly and started saying stuff like move something if you are a spirit. Nothing happened. We asked a guardian angle. Nothing happened. Then we asked if it was a demon and the loudest bang I have ever heard in my life hit the roof. My fiends kid was walking around saying Jimmy all of the time and she hasn't even met someone with that name. She started screaming for no reason and wouldn't sleep in her own room. The other night my friend was laying in bed and a loud bang came from the kitchen and the light turned off but when she went out to check it the light switch was on so she turned it off and turned it on again and the light came off. Today we had something come flying next to us and make a smash sound but there was nothing and then she had a spoon sitting in the table. All of a sudden the spoon was missing and then it came falling down off the roof but only her and I were home. And we know the spoon was next to us because we were holding it litterally 5 minutes before that. Then when she was cleaning up her yard a bit she had random pain where she has her daughters name tattooed on her and then she looked and she has a gash there but she wasn't near anything to get that on her. We are a bit freaked out and don't know what to do. We have tried white sage and saying the Lord's prayer but nothing is working to get this thing to go. Please help?

I can't believe I'm going to say this but...set up a camera and get it on film. There's something about being recorded that scares the spirits and they will flee. That's what I keep reading on here.

• Like 8

Get one of those TV ghost hunter type outfits in, it will disappear quick smart.

• Like 2

If it responds to you, and it seems to happen regularly. maybe you can setup some kind of video recording equipment.

Have you ever had prior experiences with guardian angels and spirits?

Try ruling out the "normal" before going the paranormal route. There could be issues with the wiring or bulb. Branches can fall on to the roof. How old is the child and does she ever watch tv? Kids go through phases where they try to see what they can get away with they can also have night terrors. The pain in the side could have been a big bite or allergic reaction to something in the yard.

• Like 1

Try ruling out the "normal" before going the paranormal route. There could be issues with the wiring or bulb. Branches can fall on to the roof. How old is the child and does she ever watch tv? Kids go through phases where they try to see what they can get away with they can also have night terrors. The pain in the side could have been a big bite or allergic reaction to something in the yard.

Exactly right. Also, even it it does turn out to be paranormal, don't be so quick to pull the demon card. You hear about demons and demonic activity on the paranormal TV shows...not because it's accurate, but because it pulls in ratings and seems more "exciting" True demonic cases are very rare, it's usually just a spirit looking for attention, or trying to scare you. A jerk in life, a jerk in death...

• Like 4

Or, Jimmy could just be her imaginary friend..

Jimmy the demon, eh?

You can check the list, but I'm pretty sure there's no Jimmy on it.

• Like 1

Also, even it it does turn out to be paranormal, don't be so quick to pull the demon card. You hear about demons and demonic activity on the paranormal TV shows...not because it's accurate, but because it pulls in ratings and seems more "exciting" True demonic cases are very rare, it's usually just a spirit looking for attention, or trying to scare you. A jerk in life, a jerk in death...

I have a question in general for you, Vlawde. Now, In your words, feel free to hesitate if you prefer... How would you tell the difference between demonic (demon) activity, to a spirit/ghost of a deceased (jerk) human's activity?

• Like 2

I have a question in general for you, Vlawde. Now, In your words, feel free to hesitate if you prefer... How would you tell the difference between demonic (demon) activity, to a spirit/ghost of a deceased (jerk) human's activity?

Or better yet, your own psyche just messing with you because it can.

• Like 2

I actually head stuff hit out roof at night as well and it's usually around 2am-3am, sometimes I think it's a possum or branches but we don't have tall trees hovering over roof.. It's a high house. Anyways, some stuff here could be paranormal and I wouldn't suggest video filming as this will stir the demons up.. They don't like being shown or seen unless you are paralyzed for eg. Sleep paralysis or demo. Terror. I've experienced all of that and know very well that this is paranormal. If you want to film though.. Hide the camera and make sure it's hidden and stable. I never filmed because I was terrified of seeing what was on camera but go ahead and try..

Lots of human (and inhuman) spirits like to prey on people's fears, so they present themselves as bigger and badder than they are. My personal opinion is actual demons...if they exist...are few and far between. And I think semantics come into play here. technically demons are supposed to be from hell..Satan's minions. I think the term demons is used very loosely to describe scary paranormal activity

• Like 1

Lots of human (and inhuman) spirits like to prey on people's fears, so they present themselves as bigger and badder than they are.

I agree, and it's our emotions and fears that make them bigger, and stronger than they really are.

My personal opinion is actual demons...if they exist...are few and far between. And I think semantics come into play here.

I still await your answer, to hear your opinion in the differences between a demonic haunting,

and to a ghost haunting activity.

How would you know, what kind of spirit is haunting a property, or is attached to a particular person?

technically demons are supposed to be from hell..Satan's minions. I think the term demons is used very loosely to describe scary paranormal activity

This is where you come in, Vlawde. To shed some light, and explains the differences, so that people would avoid "pulling the demon card out every time".

Edited by Hudds

• 1 month later...

I believe you that it was Demons because I had similar experiences things going missing, loud noises in my room. Them showing themselves to me and attacking me in the mental facility. Caused me physical pain aswell pins and needle pains under my feet.

Hi, im christina , and Im 22years old

Im the third daughter in my family

My family believe that demons is real, beause what happens to me

I always haunted and followed by entity until age 21.

my mom told me, that i was a kid i always sleep walk, i often wake up in the middle of the night crying, angry, screaming, and laughing, ever i said apologize to my mom and crying so hard.

and my mom told me,when im sleep walking i can open the door so easy, in fact the door is hard to open,

and i cant open it when imnot sleep walk.

when i turn to 10 years old and i start to see entity, a demon.

the first entity i saw when I was only 12 , 
i was lying on the floor, and reading some books
suddenly a child with all yellow skin appear, with a horn in his head
he appeared front of bathroom door
he looks so confused, and walk back and forth and suddenly fading away
I shut my mouth for a second then scream loudly calling my mom , bcause i really really shocked!!!
and one week after i saw that entity, I got high fever, and sleep walk, my sister saw me walking back and forth and crying
I dont remember anyhting that i sleep walk and crying at night

another things happen, but its a dream

i dream a same dream for several days, the dream repeat and repeat come in my sleep

i dream i have a friend, her name is lolita

she is wearing white blue dress, and has no face, her hair is curly and black

she always appear in my dream

i tell that dream to my mom, and she look shocked

and tell me, that there is a girl dead in our house before my family moved to this house

when I was only 17 or 18 years old , I went to outside with my family, we are in restaurant to eat together
then I went to bathroom by myself, I walk in the corridor and passed with a family too
I see father, mother , and 3 child. but something weird one of 3 child is black appearance, all black, no faces, only black body
like shadows, 
he run after saw me, he knew that im stare at him
he run to other room, i check the room , where he gone
and no one else there in the room, only table and chair
the family that followed by black child is not realize that something follow they.

I was wearing earphone and lying at my bed, suddenly a shadows showed up at my room wall, a man shadow, with no hair , i think he is bald head
he walk slowly, and disappear.
one thing to notice, there is no man in my home, only my mother and me
i check my mother, she was sleeping in her room.
and who is that shadow?

this is my last experience with demon for 1 year ago

i was sleeping, at midnight someone poke my shoulder

i wake up, i think its my mom

no one in my room expect me

i go to sleep again

tomorrow morning i feel my shoulder so much pain and weak to move .

and now... i dont feel any demons presence anymore.

Edited by christinaxchird

You could read the thread christinaxchird I mentioned that one of the demons formed into a shadow figure. On the sleep walking it makes me think that happened to me also because of the demons when I left the mental facility I had track marks under my feet almost like I was walking outside barefoot. Eventhough I don't remember sleeping, time was moving so fast sort of like I was missing time.

On 7/2/2016 at 1:33 AM, Crunky said:

I believe you that it was Demons because I had similar experiences things going missing, loud noises in my room. Them showing themselves to me and attacking me in the mental facility. Caused me physical pain aswell pins and needle pains under my feet.

Chunky, are you trolling? just asking.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Chunky, are you trolling? just asking.

I'll provide evidence in the future to backup my experience. I know it sounds far out there but I will do my best to provide evidence so I can say I told you so.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crunky said:

I'll provide evidence in the future to backup my experience. I know it sounds far out there but I will do my best to provide evidence so I can say I told you so.

Great, looking forward to it.:tu:

• Like 1

Oh yes it's demons are right. I think a few of them escaped from my evil jar!

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Oh yes it's demons are light. I think a few of them escaped from my evil jar!

Oh LostSouls7, did you forget to close the lid: here have mine and do not open - unless necessary:

DeamonJar.gif

• Like 3

@Christina

Let's break this down to some debunking. Not saying you didn't have these experience but here are some reason to why you might have had them.

https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/hallucinations-during-sleep/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

First and foremost quit assuming it's a 'demon'. Because the word demon is loaded with expectation and you will subconsciously 'manifest' those expectation through confirmation bias and associative thinking. Which could even get to a point where you might trigger a nocebo effect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

@Christina

Let's break this down to some debunking. Not saying you didn't have these experience but here are some reason to why you might have had them.

https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/hallucinations-during-sleep/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

First and foremost quit assuming it's a 'demon'. Because the word demon is loaded with expectation and you will subconsciously 'manifest' those expectation through confirmation bias and associative thinking. Which could even get to a point where you might trigger a nocebo effect.

I agree they shouldn't assume its a demon. Aside from that I don't understand how these links help anything. At least the first two (the ones I looked at). Simply calling them hallucinations doesn't make it so. After all Ive learned about this, just describing it doesn't convince me that they have the first idea what sleep paralysis is really about.

Ghost, demons and the like just don't exist outside of peoples little fantasy worlds. They feed the imagination enough till they see and experience some strange things. Doesn't make any of them real. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Oh LostSouls7, did you forget to close the lid: here have mine and do not open - unless necessary:

DeamonJar.gif

I let them out to play when I need them to do my bidding. I think some escaped again. Think of them like the flying monkies from Wizard of Oz

• Like 1