Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muhsin al-Fadhli

LucidElement

Lets talk... This could either go in Middle east or conspiracy threads.. the ONLY reason i put this here is because the majority of you guys who think 9/11 was an inside job.. Now without me WANTING to hear anything about that (as we lost a dear family friend in the towers)... if U.S set all that up do you think Muhsin al-Fadhli would vow to represent Khorasan and want to pull off another 9/11... it p***es me off beyond none other that there are people out there that think 9/11 was a set up.. ISIS is out there and now Khorasan are merging together to try and pull off another 9/11..OBAMA, has been backed into a corner hence the US airstrikes in SYRIA .. that will DUE DAMAGE.. but the only way to clean the gaps is boots on the ground.. no war was EVER won by air... you know these Islamist are HIDING (which they do best) underground and in caves... (they talk a big game, cut off heads of innocents (R.I.P) but when it comes down to it.. they JUST hide... p***es me off.... all these hate words towards allied countries.. and know we just start air-raids and they just run and hide.. im venting, but between you conspirators who over-think and live on the satisfaction of conspiracy really annoys me.. Yes, the government covers stuff up, but i can tell you right now, the U.S government isn't part of ISIS or Muhsin al-Fadhli and defiantly not planning another disaster in America.... think about it, you have OBAMA who is all anti war, all anti this and that.. again, hes doing air raids because hes backed into a corner and has no choice.. he let the world get out of control.. from PUTIN and UKRAINE, to ISRAEL and HAMAS.. to the MIDDLE EAST outbreak... none of this was so out of control AT ONE TIME until this year...The stupidity that lurks within our country is the reason we have so much stupidity in Washington... Thank you.

Wasn't it Teddy Roosevelt who said, "Walk softly but carry a big stick"? President Obama has been trying the "walk softly" part and now he's been pushed into a corner...it's "big stick" time. ISIL is bad news no matter how you look at it, something has to be done. I just hope the rest of the world can grow and pair and stand up to ISIL as well.

Frankly, I'm tired of America getting a bum rap for the actions of extremist/terrorist barbarians. No matter what America and the western nations may have done wrong (and I'm sure there has been a lot of wrong done) it doesn't take away from what ISIL is doing and what their agenda is.

• Like 2

Wasn't it Teddy Roosevelt who said, "Walk softly but carry a big stick"? President Obama has been trying the "walk softly" part and now he's been pushed into a corner...it's "big stick" time. ISIL is bad news no matter how you look at it, something has to be done. I just hope the rest of the world can grow and pair and stand up to ISIL as well.

Frankly, I'm tired of America getting a bum rap for the actions of extremist/terrorist barbarians. No matter what America and the western nations may have done wrong (and I'm sure there has been a lot of wrong done) it doesn't take away from what ISIL is doing and what their agenda is.

Me too Lilly !!! I watched a sweet Young lass from A London area marching along side of Musslum`s Chanting out "Death to the Police" I checked on the validity of this And Its all too Real. BBC news carried it ! The President of our country Barack Obama ,Is going to unleash some whoop ass this week, And good for us other Countries are in with it now !

I really dont see why we dont totally eradicate all these ISL, ISIS, What ever they call there brand of evil !

Cheers Lilly !

These terrorists come into countries like Britian and the US (where there's freedom of speech) and influence the young and foolish to join their barbaric cause. I think it's time that this practice is no longer allowed. There has to be some legal recourse that will allow for the arrest of those who engage in this vile means of recruitment.

• Like 1

These terrorists come into countries like Britian and the US (where there's freedom of speech) and influence the young and foolish to join their barbaric cause. I think it's time that this practice is no longer allowed. There has to be some legal recourse that will allow for the arrest of those who engage in this vile means of recruitment.

I agree. Lets start with our presidents.

• Like 2

Cripes...Maher was right. The US has become a nation of Grahamsian pants-sh!tters..."they're coming to kill us ALL!!"

People should strive to understand the geo-politics and learn to ignore fear-mongering and drama-queening every time McCain's face explodes and Lindsey falls on his fainting couch.

if i could live somewhere completely isolated from the brutality and FEAR ME attitude of both sides west and east now that would be peaceful enough for me no idiots or fear mongering, bomb each other for all i care, selfish little humans in a gigantic p***ing contest year after year after year.