Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government UFO Coverups!

I AAAM

Hello to all the "awakened" individuals on this site. My name is Claude, and I am starting this new thread to find out your experiences with ufo's and govenment coverups.

Of course there are all the usual ones that reappear from the past, but what new information do you have. To be frank, I am sick of the constant barrage of skepticisim and ridicule one faces on these forums when one talks about the subject openly. Could it be that these forums have been infiltrated by professional cover up agents?

I would like to hear your views, with the absence of the doubters and skeptics annoying us on this subject, we have allready had enough barrage on the other thread's so if you come here to be negative, don't bother as your sarcasam will be ignored.

Also if you have tried to make a sensible contribution on these threads in the past but were overwhelmed with the sarcasam please join in on this one, I want to hear from those who believe the glass is half full, and not from the ones who say it is half empty.

Kindness and best regard's to all!

Claude Niero

B):alien::tu:

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I AAAM

• Pannkakskungen

• Bogeyman

• earthchick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could it be that these forums have been infiltrated by proffesional cover up agents?

;):ph34r:

Of course there are all the usual ones that reappear from the past, but what new information do you have. To be frank, I am sick of the constant barrage of skepticisim and ridicule one faces on these forums when one talks about the subject openly. Could it be that these forums have been infiltrated by professional cover up agents?

Claude Niero

B):alien::tu:

Y'know i've actually thought this too specifically about two posters here......Debunker and Hazzard.These two hunt in a pack of two and immediately jump on any post that dares to question the honesty of any government agencies....Killing the thread off with "official" stances on subjects........If everything was easily provable and out in the open we wouldn't even have these forums would we ?

They claim to be open minded but are actually only interested in winning arguments to their satisfaction and attempting to make people feel silly for even questioning the likes of NASA ,ESA,Etc

........If everything was easily provable and out in the open we wouldn't even have these forums would we ?

And if there was this massive government cover-up that you claim,you would probably have been eliminated by the "Men in black" and forums like this would be shut down in a heart beat.

But ok,this thread I will only read from,love to see what you guys can come up with.

Go nuts. :tu:

I've never claimed massive government cover ups.....i claim that it's possible and in a lot of cases certain.I also claim that people should be open to the possibility.I also claim people should have a healthy scepticism.....in the true sense of the word.I also claim that other peoples opinions should not be immediately poo pood because "the establishment" says "it cant be so".I also claim that there are more things going on on this planet than we can ever even hope to know.

I also claim that mainstream science is frightened to tackle or even mention certain issues because they are scared of being seen as "meshugena" :blink: .

I also claim that just because something cannot be shown in a labarotory doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I've never claimed massive government cover ups.....i claim that it's possible and in a lot of cases certain.I also claim that people should be open to the possibility.I also claim people should have a healthy scepticism.....in the true sense of the word.I also claim that other peoples opinions should not be immediately poo pood because "the establishment" says "it cant be so".I also claim that there are more things going on on this planet than we can ever even hope to know.

I also claim that mainstream science is frightened to tackle or even mention certain issues because they are scared of being seen as "meshugena" :blink: .

I also claim that just because something cannot be shown in a labarotory doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Good comments Bogeyman! :tu: It is true we all need what is called a healthy balance in life, and to be purely skeptical does not demonstrate a healthy balance. I too question things, I would not be human if I did not, but for one or more to question everything that one says does not demonstrate either rationality or balance. Furthermore if these skeptics do not believe credible peoples accounts, why do they even bother to keep on annoying those of us who wish to have sensible discussions on what we have personally witnessed or experienced? Are they trying to feed off us, to give themselves some belief in life or are they just there to discredit people who put up a credible case, so as they can gain some form of gratification and a delusional form of victory?

Could it be that these forums have been infiltrated by professional cover up agents?

Ohh no, they are on to us guys, we better get into our government owned cars and dissapear.

Do you honestly believe that any government gives a rats *ss what is said by a bunch of HB, woo woos or loonies on an internet forum. I think they have more important things to take care of rather than hang around on forums about the un-explained.

While I do agree Pannkakskungen, it is a possibility what they say :yes:

They do want a thread with no criticism so I say let them have it. Claudes last post is like a mosquito bite to me, you know you want to have a scratch, you need to have a scratch but you know you cant.

Just let them have this one :)

.... Furthermore if these skeptics do not believe credible peoples accounts, why do they even bother to keep on annoying those of us who wish to have sensible discussions on what we have personally witnessed or experienced? Are they trying to feed off us, to give themselves some belief in life or are they just there to discredit people who put up a credible case, so as they can gain some form of gratification and a delusional form of victory?

It is highly unfair on the one hand to make statements such as this, but then on the other to expect those that you are commenting about to stay out of the thread. I will respond to those comments that include me.

Anecdotes are not proof. People claim to see everything from Elvis to angels.

Sensible discussion includes all points of view and allows for logical, rational reasoning.

There's little need to "discredit" anything that hasn't presented a good case to begin with. Encouraging people to think critically, rationally, and logically is in it's own way gratifying.

Be careful with tossing around the term *delusional*, while at the same time choosing to use channeling as a method for gathering evidence for your claims.

Be careful with tossing around the term *delusional*, while at the same time choosing to use channeling as a method for gathering evidence for your claims.

:lol:

Dont be to hard on them Lilly,there only kids you know.

Edited by DEBUNKER

Ok, I'm opting out of this one. I just wish that they'd stick to the original topic and stop criticizing people that they've asked to stay out of the discussion. Nobody wants to be critiqued and then be told to keep quiet.

Ok, I'm opting out of this one.

Me to ,lets see how long it will endure without slander or some sort of reality check.

All yours kids. :)

Edited by DEBUNKER

Y'know i've actually thought this too specifically about two posters here......Debunker and Hazzard.These two hunt in a pack of two and immediately jump on any post that dares to question the honesty of any government agencies....Killing the thread off with "official" stances on subjects........If everything was easily provable and out in the open we wouldn't even have these forums would we ?

They claim to be open minded but are actually only interested in winning arguments to their satisfaction and attempting to make people feel silly for even questioning the likes of NASA ,ESA,Etc

add ericraven2003 to that to!!! :alien:

haha, you know i'm kidding buddy!!!

Edited by Mind_Freak2012

Anecdotes are not proof. People claim to see everything from Elvis to angels.

Agreed but when hundreds of thousands of credible people all claim to see something you've got to take notice,especially when reports are strikingly similar from completely different sources.I have seen craft that to me are unexplainable but i know that means nothing.I will say though that until i did see them i was like you....which makes it very frustrating because now i feel as if i've joined the nuts......where as in reality i have now been kicked out of my sleep,and feel the pathetic explanations we get on the subject are shameful.The pity of it all is that the debunkers play a big big part in keeping the truth hidden and are a big help to whoever "they" are.By making people feel like cranks it makes it easy not to investigate or tell the truth on the issue

Sensible discussion includes all points of view and allows for logical, rational reasoning.

Again agreed but this means opening up your mind to possibilities of things we dont understand or believe possible

There's little need to "discredit" anything that hasn't presented a good case to begin with. Encouraging people to think critically, rationally, and logically is in it's own way gratifying.

Not agreed ...here are some excellent "cases" for you.First off disclosureproject.com has more than 400 witnesses that include ex CIA,FBI,NASA,Military Intelligence, who are all willing to testify in front of congress that they have seen or worked on possible Alien craft.

Another excellent "case" Edmond J Ruppelt was the Airforce Captain that headed up project Bluebook.After he left the service he wrote a book on the subject which was suppressed for years ..in it he leaves little doubt that the "unexplained" instances could be Alien in origin....and hell if he dont know...who does?

Next Excellent case(s) ...Retired Astronauts who believe that we are being visited ,Ed Mitchell for one has gone on the record as a believer....he even set up the institute for noetic sciences when he returned from a moon mission after he claims to have had an "experience" on the surface of the moon....other Astronauts have also said they believe we are not alone.

On this i totally agree with you....Channelling is not a reliable source for any information

I dont know anything about coverups but I do know that with time coverups usually get uncovered and the truth gets leaked out. It just usually takes around 100 years for cover ups to be uncovered though.

I am sick of the constant barrage of skepticisim

Why?

I would like to hear your views, with the absence of the doubters and skeptics annoying us on this subject, we have allready had enough barrage on the other thread's so if you come here to be negative, don't bother as your sarcasam will be ignored.

Then maybe you should confine this message to a PM instead of posting it on a public forum.

Do you honestly believe that any government gives a rats *ss what is said by a bunch of HB, woo woos or loonies on an internet forum. I think they have more important things to take care of rather than hang around on forums about the un-explained.

That is something I've often wondered about regarding the so-called "debunkers" around here........why do they give "a rats *ss what is said by a bunch of HB, woo woos or loonies on an internet forum" ? One would think they'd have more important things to do than associate with woo woos and loonies.

That is something I've often wondered about regarding the so-called "debunkers" around here........why do they give "a rats *ss what is said by a bunch of HB, woo woos or loonies on an internet forum" ? One would think they'd have more important things to do than associate with woo woos and loonies.

Thank you earthchick. Yes it makes one wonder?

But enough of the negative let's get back on subject.

Who can expand on the following article?

F16 Shoots Down UFO!

A high level source has revealed that an American Air Force F16 gunned down a UFO over Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm and five nations are trying to cover up the encounter. 'I don't know all the details but I'm sure that when this story comes out it will shake the world,' says Colonel Gregor Petrokov, a senior Russian official.

'It is a cover-up waiting to explode'. Colonel Petrokov says he was one of the first experts at the crash site in a barren desert region 250 miles northeast of Riyadh, the Saudi Arabian capital. 'The Americans won't admit it was a UFO their plane shot down, but the debris was not from any known aircraft,' he says. 'The Saudi's with me were so frightened that they asked American, British and French investigators to come to the crash site immediately'. The Colonel says he was visiting in Riyadh at the time and that he and a small Russian team were able to inspect the wreckage before American forces from Desert Storm arrived.

'The craft was circular and made of a material I've never seen before,' he says. 'About a third of it seemed to be missing, possibly blown away by the American missiles.' The Saudi's wouldn't let us touch anything, but we saw instruments, machinery and other things that completely baffled us.' He says the markings on the instrument panels and dials were not in any language he was familiar with. 'It seemed to be a relatively small craft, maybe 15 feet across,' he says. 'There were three chairs, probably for crew members, but they were so small they seemed to have been made for children. Evidently space aliens are only about three feet tall. Most amasing, though, is the fact that there were no bodies at the crash site, nor did there appear to be an engine in the craft.'

'The American Missiles may have scored a direct hit on the engine, causing it to disintegrate,' he says 'But I checked with the Saudi radar technicians and they claim their instruments didn't show anyone ejecting or bailing out from the craft. Search helicopters were all over the area, which is a desert, and they did not spot any survivors in the vicinity of the crash.' During interviews with the radar technicians, Petrokov was told that the blip identified as the UFO appeared out of nowhere as four F16s were streaking towards Baghdad. 'One of the American planes broke from formation and headed for the UFO' he says. The alien craft started moving southwest, away from the F16 and the American pilot gave chase. When the F16 was within three miles, the alien craft seemed to fire something at the plane but missed. The American then fired two missiles. Both hit the saucer. There was a terrific explosion, and then the crash. When American investigators arrived, Petrokov says he and his team were immediately ordered out of the area and flown back to Riyadh. 'There were things they didn't want us to see more, I think, than the fact that the craft was circular, that there were no survivors and that it was made of a foreign substance' he says. Petrokov says members of his team were able to sneak pictures without the knowledge of the Saudi's or Americans, but he was ordered to turn them over to Russian authorities the next day. Petrokov says American army engineers gathered up all debris and carted it away for shipment to the U.S.

That's very interesting. I hadn't heard of that incident before. Interesting about the child sized seats. Did you read the thread about the man and his family who encountered something while camping and in the morning the tent was surrounded by tiny footprints?

F16 Shoots Down UFO!

A high level source has revealed that an American Air Force F16 gunned down a UFO over Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm and five nations are trying to cover up the encounter.

Source or link of the information posted? I don't think that's a negative thing to ask for; it just make sense for any in-depth analysis.

That's very interesting. I hadn't heard of that incident before. Interesting about the child sized seats. Did you read the thread about the man and his family who encountered something while camping and in the morning the tent was surrounded by tiny footprints?

No I have not seen that one. Do you have a link to the article? :blink:

Source or link of the information posted? I don't think that's a negative thing to ask for; it just make sense for any in-depth analysis.

Source unknown, but you can contact the following person for confirmation: Colonel Gregor Petrokov, a senior Russian official.

:tu:

Well, maybe we like to discuss things with people of a diffirent opinion even if those opinions are "out there".

Source unknown, but you can contact the following person for confirmation: Colonel Gregor Petrokov, a senior Russian official.

:tu:

So you dreamt it up then as you cant say where you got this "info" from.

Hmmmmmm !...I dont know, isn't it funny the way the American Military never seem to more than a stonesthrow away from all these crashed discs ?????

I've become very negative of the whole captured disc thing,especially ex Russian army because i think they see that theres money to be made from LIES ....if the capitalists can do it why not us.....You would think that any Officer in his right mind would at least have had a few pictures taken of it wouldn't you ?