Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Identifying how people steal your energy

control dramas celestine prophecy

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#76    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,410 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 17 November 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

It's not a "short cut", it adding extra energy to your system to be used in ritual practice. It does nothing to the "victim", who replenishes their energy quickly. It doesn't destroy the soul either, what makes you think it would?

So thieft of something that one could create themselves isn't a short cut?

Analogy.. Did you ever steal money from Mum's purse or Dad's wallet when you were little? people often say "oh, they're only young, they didn't know it was wrong..." But the act of stealing is of it's self is something wrong that the child knows only as a feeling.. If not, they wouldn't feel that guilt during the act.. Or wouldn't do it secretly when mum or dad isn't looking, and would "know" that it is wrong so try not to get caught, or wouldn't deny it when caught out.. lol.. Thieft is thieft.. It's soul destroying because no matter how well the ego justifies it, the core act of taking (without permission) something that is rightfully someone elses is a negative act.

#77    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 18 November 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Perhaps you are in control of yourself and I applaud you if you are, but don't make the mistake of assuming everyone else is . . . en mass they are not.

If you have not practiced with your subtle energy then it can easily be removed by someone who is wee versed in its manipulation.
what you are referring to is quite simply taking advantage of a naive or otherwise vulnerable person. where is the energy theft in that? i'll tell you - in your own mind.
you are just a *snip* in my books if that is how you treat other people in your life..as vessels for your use and abuse. it doesn't mean you have an extraordinary ability.
gawd get real.

Edited by Saru, 19 November 2012 - 01:08 PM.
Removed personal attack

#78    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 18 November 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

So thieft of something that one could create themselves isn't a short cut?
You're not listening/reading . . . pay attention this time, the energy absorbed from another during ritual practice is stored as extra energy and used in the ritual.

Analogy.. Did you ever steal money from Mum's purse or Dad's wallet when you were little? people often say "oh, they're only young, they didn't know it was wrong..." But the act of stealing is of it's self is something wrong that the child knows only as a feeling.. If not, they wouldn't feel that guilt during the act.. Or wouldn't do it secretly when mum or dad isn't looking, and would "know" that it is wrong so try not to get caught, or wouldn't deny it when caught out.. lol.. Thieft is thieft.. It's soul destroying because no matter how well the ego justifies it, the core act of taking (without permission) something that is rightfully someone elses is a negative act.
Then everything in this universe is a negative act, because I know of nothing that does not take something.

You're trying way hard to reprimand me . . . :devil:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#79    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

View PostJGirl, on 18 November 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

what you are referring to is quite simply taking advantage of a naive or otherwise vulnerable person. where is the energy theft in that? i'll tell you - in your own mind.
you are just a *snip* in my books if that is how you treat other people in your life..as vessels for your use and abuse. it doesn't mean you have an extraordinary ability.
gawd get real.
*snip*

Edited by Saru, 19 November 2012 - 01:08 PM.
Personal insults

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#80    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

*snip*
because you can't help it. it's got to do with being called on your nonsense.

#81    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostJGirl, on 19 November 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

because you can't help it. it's got to do with being called on your nonsense.
What nonsense is that? I'm discussing the OP here, I have no interest in what you think is moral or isn't, from what I have gathered already from you, you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about, what is or isn't moral, and that you've passed judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about.

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 19 November 2012 - 10:52 AM.
More insults

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#82    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

What nonsense is that? I'm discussing the OP here, I have no interest in what you think is moral or isn't, from what I have gathered already from you, you haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about, what is or isn't moral, and that you've passed judgment on someone you know absolutely nothing about.

*snip*
you are free to not read my posts. name calling is not only extremely juvenile, it is also against the rules here at UM

#83    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,410 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

You're not listening/reading . . . pay attention this time, the energy absorbed from another during ritual practice is stored as extra energy and used in the ritual.

Then everything in this universe is a negative act, because I know of nothing that does not take something.

You're trying way hard to reprimand me . . . :devil:
Please enlighten us with the ritual practice you are talking of. (edited to add: is this something consentual between yourself and the person who's energy you are taking?"

I think you just don't get it.. likewise, pay attention to my post where i placed in brackets (Without Permission).

I'm not trying to reprimand you.. lol.. I make it a point not to tell other people how to live their lives because I expect the same from them.. But there are certain things that I do not tolerate..

Edited by Professor T, 19 November 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#84    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 19 November 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

Please enlighten us with the ritual practice you are talking of. (edited to add: is this something consentual between yourself and the person who's energy you are taking?"

I think you just don't get it.. likewise, pay attention to my post where i placed in brackets (Without Permission).

I'm not trying to reprimand you.. lol.. I make it a point not to tell other people how to live their lives because I expect the same from them.. But there are certain things that I do not tolerate..
Well . . . Professor,
Whereas I am certain in the vampire community there are so-called vampires who prey on unsuspecting hosts, but if you bothered to actually read any of the information on Predatory Spiritualism, you would have found that the Spirit/Essence/Energy that is being used, is from an archetypal host, and is stored in addition to what energy you already have, it is then used to enhance the ritual/working at hand.

An example being: During a ritual concerning Lilith, the archetypal demoness Lilith is brought out of the unconsciousness into the consciousness, then Her Energy/Essence/Ka is taken, stored, and possibly one use for it would be to empower a magickal tool of some sort.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#85    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,248 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Well . . . Professor,
Whereas I am certain in the vampire community there are so-called vampires who prey on unsuspecting hosts, but if you bothered to actually read any of the information on Predatory Spiritualism, you would have found that the Spirit/Essence/Energy that is being used, is from an archetypal host, and is stored in addition to what energy you already have, it is then used to enhance the ritual/working at hand.

An example being: During a ritual concerning Lilith, the archetypal demoness Lilith is brought out of the unconsciousness into the consciousness, then Her Energy/Essence/Ka is taken, stored, and possibly one use for it would be to empower a magickal tool of some sort.
You don't believe in God yet you believe in Lilith (Adam's supposed first wife), and believe that she is a demoness whose energy is available to all and sundry who seek it.
:huh:

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#86    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 19 November 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

You don't believe in God yet you believe in Lilith (Adam's supposed first wife), and believe that she is a demoness whose energy is available to all and sundry who seek it.
:huh:
Did I say I believe in her? Do you know what an archetype is?
See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about.

Edited by Etu Malku, 19 November 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#87    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,248 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Well . . . Professor,

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

Did I say I believe in her? Do you know what an archetype is?
See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about.
You believe it has Energy/Essence/Ka, if you are going to gather that energy and use it to "empower a magickal tool" of somekind then you believe it is real and that a "movement" takes place, otherwise we are not talking about energy at all but an act of creative visualisation.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

#88    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 19 November 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

You believe it has Energy/Essence/Ka, if you are going to gather that energy and use it to "empower a magickal tool" of somekind then you believe it is real and that a "movement" takes place, otherwise we are not talking about energy at all but an act of creative visualisation.
Right, I do believe this energy exists and that it can be manipulated . . . haven't I already established this as my stance?
We're in Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena Psychic Abilities and discussing Energy, so isn't a given that we are all accepting that it exists, otherwise this should be in a debate forum.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#89    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,248 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 19 November 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

Right, I do believe this energy exists and that it can be manipulated . . . haven't I already established this as my stance?
We're in Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena Psychic Abilities and discussing Energy, so isn't a given that we are all accepting that it exists, otherwise this should be in a debate forum.

That just makes the below quote of yours the mother of all hair splitting commentary.

"See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about."

If the energy has a physical impact then it is a physical thing, if it can be "measured" whether by science or the extrapolating of results in the physical plain by your mind it is a "thing".  Just as those who have had experience of God the non-corporeal being believe that they have "measured" the effects of his existence as a physical experience has given them cause to believe in his existence.

Edited by libstaK, 20 November 2012 - 12:02 PM.

#90    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 20 November 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

That just makes the below quote of yours the mother of all hair splitting commentary.

"See, believing in a non-corporeal entity such as Lilith or Yahweh for that matter, to be an actual physical thing is not what I'm talking about."

If the energy has a physical impact then it is a physical thing, if it can be "measured" whether by science or the extrapolating of results in the physical plain by your mind it is a "thing".  Just as those who have had experience of God the non-corporeal being believe that they have "measured" the effects of his existence as a physical experience has given them cause to believe in his existence.
Energy has already been measured and explained/defined. Yahweh on the other hand has never been measured.

But I see what you are getting at and I'll attempt to explain . . .

Archetypes such as gods, angels, demons, & devils are extremely powerful Thoughtforms, they are beyond egregores and have become what Chaotes refer to as Godforms.
They are memes of the highest order and although created and developed by Man, they are very independent and contain the energies of everyone that continue to empower them.
This makes these types of archetypes very desirable for the ritualist.
It also helps define the concept behind Predatory Spiritualism.

Edited by Etu Malku, 20 November 2012 - 02:58 PM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users