Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What foreign countries have you visited?

Bling

What foreign countries have you visited and where would you like to visit?

I'm in England and I've been to....

New Zealand

France

Scotland

Ireland

Egypt

Tenerife

Cyprus

The greek island of Kos

The greek island of Nisyros

USA (LA only)

And I'd like to visit....

Peru

Nepal

More USA....

Iceland

I've only ever been to Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. I would eventually like to go to to:

• Greece
  • France
  • England
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Argentina
  • South Africa
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Russia
  • Finland

Wow, I've been an international bum all my life . . . .

United States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Belize, Panama, Honduras, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Argentina, France, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway,Liechtenstein, Andorra, Austria, Poland, Slovania, Yugoslavia (in the old days), Belgium, Luxembourg, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, South Africa, Vietnam, China, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea, Jamaica . . . .

I think that's about all. I want to visit Russia

Edited by Dr. D
  • Like 2

I haven't been out of Britain. I've never had any desire to travel and I still haven't.

I live in New Zealand.

Have only been to Australia, Perth..

I really want to see the world, especially Mongolia & Russia.

I've only been to Mexico, would like to go to Canada. I'm never going to get on a plane and I think I would get sea sick so that limits my travel.

Wow, I've been an international bum all my life . . . .

United States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Belize, Panama, Honduras, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Argentina, France, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway,Liechtenstein, Andorra, Austria, Poland, Slovania, Yugoslavia (in the old days), Belgium, Luxembourg, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, South Africa, Vietnam, China, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea, Jamaica . . . .

I think that's about all. I want to visit Russia

You should do a cover on this song, where you put in the countries name instead. :)

[media=]

[/media]

My family went on a camping holiday when I was younger. We tented around Europe for about 5 months. We went to..

England

Scotland

Portugal

Spain

France

Germany

Luxembourg

Switzerland

Andorra

Austria

Italy

Greece

Yugoslavia(back when it was still called that)

Singapore (a stop over for a few days)

I think thats all of them, then later I went to Indonesia (Bali).

I've also travelled all around my home country(Australia) quite alot, into the Northern Territory and Tasmania.

And in a few weeks I'm going to Hong Kong and I would really like to see more of China. I'd also like to see some of America, Russia and Ireland. I think Ireland would be a nice place to drive around.

i have been to every state except alaska and hawaii in the united states, i have been to mexico, bahamas, and have travelled to every province in my own country except newfoundland, prince edward island and nova scotia.

my partner and i have almost enough airmiles saved for our trip to greece (i cannot wait!!) and i would also love to go on a month long trip and cover england, ireland, scotland and wales. maybe france while i'm out that way.

Traveled around the United States a bit.

Canada a bit...like to go again.

England, Irland, Wales, Scotland...all over.

France, traveled about a bit...like to do more.

The Netherlands...could easily go back.

Belgium...Oh my I want to eat them chocolates.

Touched on Denmark and Germany

Israel for a few months

Turkey

Italy toured around a bit...really want to go back.

Spain...not enough, yet.

I have so many places I would love to see.....not astrally, that is... :lol:

Haven't travelled nearly enough! Live in Australia but started in England, came via US. Been to New Zealand and Singapore.

Where have I always dreamt of going? Why Paris, France, mon cheri.

So many places I'd love to see and experience. You know what I'd love to do... get the globe on the filing cabinet beside me, spin it, point and go...

Ok so I've just tested that and ended up with... Lisbon, Spain. Now if only I was a gazzillionairne

Not that many for me -

England

Scotland

Wales

Spain - twice

Italy

I'd like to go to -

Australia (to visit relatives)

USA (to visit friends)

Not as many for me as for some here but I've been to Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Lichtenstein, Spain, England, Scotland, Wales (counting them separately), Ireland, Korea, Denmark and Iceland, Singapore, Israel, Jordan, Viet-Nam, Kuwait, Iraq, Turkey, a few different Caribbean islands - not sure who owns them... and Texas

Edited by Taun

I'll probably miss some:

USA

Canada

Mexico

Chile

Argentina

Japan

Singapore

Fiji

Vanuatu

Malaysia

Australia

Bahama

Iceland

England

Scotland

Wales

Ireland

France

Netherlands

Spain

Switzerland

Austria

Germany

Italy

Belgium

Monaco

Greece

Turkey

Czechoslovakia

Croatia

Since I traveled a lot for work, I don't always remember where I was... often I'd fly in, and fly right back out. There were some places where I actually had a meeting in an airport and was gone again. LOL.

Where would I like to go that I haven't been to?

That would be middle-eastern countries. I'd like to go to Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Tunisia, and Dubai. If given the opportunity, I'd leave tomorrow.

Edited by MissMelsWell

I've been to England on extended stays and very briefly into Wales. I want to go back to Wales and also visit Scotland.

Not sure where else I'd like to go.

Ive been to....

UK

Canada

France

Italy

India

Dubai

Wales

Scotland

I would like to go to...

USA