Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my theory about orbs

AlienSama

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• TheOracle

• AlienSama

• Lionel

don't quite really think so because i've seen a pic of an orb close-up in paranormal.about.com.i could actually see a few faces in it ph34r.gif .you could make the eyes and mouths out too...

orbs can only be shown in photos right? well, what if its just a thing that has to do with the flash? my theory

Wrong. Orbs don't only show up in photo's. They can be seen with the naked eye as well.

I agree with Oracle. They are also seen with the naked eye.

I saw the reflection of one a few years back.

I was looking out of the window at night, with the room reflected behind me.

A small ball of light (about the size of a marble) moved swiftly but steadily across the room behind me.

Oracle knows his stuff on this, and he might correct me, but I think the orbs represent the essence or core of a spirit.

As for cameras, it's no co-incidence that orb sightings have gone up since the widespread use of digital cameras. The damn things make every bit of dust look like an orb.

Orbs can be seen with the naked eye. I have seen a few myself in my time.

I would describe the ones I've seen as looking somewhat like a firework spark, only much dimmer, and moving in a purposeful and controlled direction. Usually shortlived, they are more often than not seen repeatedly in the same area during a specific, intense period of activity.

I'm not sure, however, that the orbs seen by digital cameras are the same ones that can be seen with the naked eye. Maybe a similar phenomenon but maybe not the same - the orbs I've seen have moved quickly and streaked around the room. Orb photos tend to show the orbs as stationary points of light. If they were moving quickly, the photos would show streaks, surely? blink.gif

Wrong. Orbs don't only show up in photo's. They can be seen with the naked eye as well.

is it noticably easy to see?or do you need that kind of good observation? dontgetit.gif

I agree with the others, you can see orbs. I heard that orbs were energy that was trying to manifestate itself in that area...or something...

Cya!

Orbs can be seen with the naked eye. I have seen a few myself in my time.

I would describe the ones I've seen as looking somewhat like a firework spark, only much dimmer, and moving in a purposeful and controlled direction. Usually shortlived, they are more often than not seen repeatedly in the same area during a specific, intense period of activity.

I'm not sure, however, that the orbs seen by digital cameras are the same ones that can be seen with the naked eye. Maybe a similar phenomenon but maybe not the same - the orbs I've seen have moved quickly and streaked around the room. Orb photos tend to show the orbs as stationary points of light. If they were moving quickly, the photos would show streaks, surely?    blink.gif

Oh what a nice surprise!! We get a 'teaser' from LB!! I hope this means you'll be back soon! wub.gif

btw, I think that's an interesting observation about orbs in photos. Hadn't thought of it that way before. thumbsup.gif