Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Russan scientist crack crop circle code

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 February 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

All you did was say Maybe ET uses something else.

So what?

Not going to get much simpler than 1's and 0's, is it? It seems a bit ridiculous to suggest that a species would enter a digital era and not know such a basic language. Why would they not find simpler old codes even easier to decode than we do? We are talking an advanced species are we not? It's a bit like saying when they add 1 + 1 they do not get 2. I am afraid that indeed, they do. No matter what planet "they" might come from.

Do you honestly, for one second, really believe that this is how another species would communicate? A Crop Circle??

As stated before yes they would KNOW of such codes BUT to reply in the most simplistic way is to reply with the exact same code we sent the message with so we could read it brainiac

#122    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,719 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

View PostCT1993, on 11 February 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

As stated before yes they would KNOW of such codes BUT to reply in the most simplistic way is to reply with the exact same code we sent the message with so we could read it brainiac

Via transmission back to Arecibo, no, they did not, they allegedly created some artwork in a field, and made some mistakes to boot.

How is not the most simplistic way the form in which it arrived? We could not only read it, we would know it came from an Alien civilisation instead of this cryptic crop rubbish.

Edited by psyche101, 11 February 2013 - 05:34 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#123    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,879 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

surely beings able to encode their message into a language that can be understood by man could simply write in English perhaps?

#124    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,020 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

surely beings able to encode their message into a language that can be understood by man could simply write in English perhaps?
What I figure is the aliens doing this are geeks.  Using English would be too simple.

#125    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,879 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 11 February 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

What I figure is the aliens doing this are geeks.  Using English would be too simple.
L33t spk thn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users