Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2830 replies to this topic

#496    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,296 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

I think we'll see some eventually too. Footage would be even better.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#497    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,186 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostTiggs, on 06 March 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

If you believe the "everyone's an actor" version of the conspiracy - then even if it had all been live fed on television, we'd just be discussing conspiracy theories about they could have easily faked it prior to it not happening. Same as all of the "there were no actual planes on 9/11" conspiracies.

I confidently predict that the investigation will eventually release some pictures and possibly limited footage of the event. Not that it'll make a jot of difference to the CT crowd.

It would sure make a difference to me, assuming it's credible.

We just had a local bank robbery, and there were a handful of pictures of the robber the very next morning in the local mullet wrapper.  Even with 911, they had pictures of the hijackers at ATM, at airport terminal, and lord knows where else.

Your point is certainly valid regarding the staging of pictures or crime scenes.  It is interesting that Lanza was entered into the SSDI on the day before the event.  What's up with that?

#498    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 March 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

It would sure make a difference to me, assuming it's credible.

We just had a local bank robbery, and there were a handful of pictures of the robber the very next morning in the local mullet wrapper.  Even with 911, they had pictures of the hijackers at ATM, at airport terminal, and lord knows where else.

Your point is certainly valid regarding the staging of pictures or crime scenes. It is interesting that Lanza was entered into the SSDI on the day before the event.  What's up with that?

I would also like to know what is up with that....

Attached File  adam-lanza-died-12-13-2012.jpg   65.67K   20 downloads

Taken from this site

http://fellowshipofm...-hook-massacre/

Posted Image

#499    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,357 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostTiggs, on 06 March 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

Incident Command Systems (ICS) are basically a widespread framework for multiple agencies to respond to a large single incident. Including school shootings.

It's fairly routine to allocate a different shared frequency to be used for communications for members of all agencies responding to a specific incident, in order to firstly improve inter-agency coordination and secondly, to clear the normal communications channels for any members of an involved agency not responding.

In short - multiple agencies changing to an unencrypted channel broadcast across a publicly accessible radio spectrum is evidence that an ICS is in place, and not a smoking gun that exclusively points towards a FEMA conspiracy being underway.

Also - call it a wild hunch - but I expect you'll find that actual conspirators tend to use private communications.

Not to mention this FEMA exercise everyone keeps talking about like it is fact and now acting like they changed radio frequencies for it and that makes perfect sense was a class with lecturers and powerpoint presentations.  My husband has taken that very class at a different university in a different state to keep up a certification and there were no drills or role playing.

Edited by FurthurBB, 07 March 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#500    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,357 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 06 March 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Yes, there was. Not actually an exercise per se, more like a 'class', twenty miles away. One of seven held in Connecticut that month.

http://www.ct.gov/de...=0&showTop=True

Edit: Oops, my bad. It was one of four, the others were DHS.

They give classes like that all over the US all the time.  If you are certified for some kind of role during a disaster you have to take classes like that every so often to keep up those certifications.  That is what these classes are for.

#501    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 07 March 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

I would also like to know what is up with that....

Typo. They're fairly common in death certificates. It's already been updated to the 14th.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#502    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostTiggs, on 07 March 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Typo. They're fairly common in death certificates. It's already been updated to the 14th.

It is the very first time I have heard of such a thing TBH

It really does seem rather odd that there are so many "Typo's"  where it concerns Sandy Hook....

Posted Image

#503    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,186 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 07 March 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

It really does seem rather odd that there are so many "Typo's"  where it concerns Sandy Hook....

It follows the same pattern as the "passenger lists" regarding 911.  Corrections, retractions, edits here and edits there.

#504    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

It does seem to me, like somebody is trying to cover their tracks, after realising the **** ups they made

Posted Image

#505    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,072 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

I'm curious. Do you have any other examples of 'typo's', or is this the only one? Or can the rest be relegated to "inconsistencies"?

Edit: I'd like to hear honest questions, instead of innuendos. If you have honest questions, please, ask them here and we can explore the possible answers to them, together.

BTW: The official report from the Connecticut State Police (probably with footage and photos) will not be made avaible until June or July.

Edited by Likely Guy, 08 March 2013 - 01:51 AM.

#506    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,072 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

And as far as Adam Lanza's SSDI (Social Security Death Index)...

"The National Technical Information Service (NTIS), a cost-recovery government agency within the Department of Commerce, disseminates the DMF (Death Master File) data on behalf of SSA (Social Security Administration).

The following accompanies the information at the NTIS website.

Disclaimer: The products advertised on this website contain a Social Security Administration (SSA) database extract. SSA authorizes the use of this database as a death verification tool, but notes that the Death Master File (DMF) may contain inaccuracies. Thus, SSA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the DMF."

It also goes on to say that inquiries should be ongoing as more accurate information will be available at a later date.

#507    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Well, not many of us go poking through the Social Security Master Death File on a daily basis.

Here's an article from some people who did - an Insurance company trying to work out whether they'd be able to automate payments for their Life insurance policies based on the accuracy of the information held within it.

The article notes: The frequency of invalid day of the month in the SSDMF is unusually high. We relaxed the criteria for date matches in response to this observation.

Also: In the DOD field, SSDMF frequently records the day of the month as zero.

Their best attempt to match the data, even after fudging the dates and the names, was still a match rate of less than 90% as compared to the Death Certificates that they had on file.

The question, of course, is why is it so often wrong?

The answer is based on where it get's it's information from and much more crucially -  where it doesn't get it's information from.

Where it doesn't get it's information from is from the authoritative State-issued Death Certificates, since it was deemed illegal for it to do so, back in late 2011. Instead, it gets it's information from family members, funeral homes, hospitals, Federal agencies, postal authorities and financial institutions.

If you're wondering why some days are zero's - it's apparently because Federal Agencies just report the Month and Year of death.

In summary - It's really not an authoritative source for a precise date of death. As it says in the fact Sheet I've linked:

The Public DMF is a file of all deaths reported to SSA from sources other than States, beginning around 1936.   It is not a complete file of all deaths and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the DMF.  The absence of a particular person on this file is not proof that the individual is alive.  Further, in rare instances it is possible for the record of a person who is not deceased to be included erroneously in the DMF.

If you want the authoritative Date of Death - then the State-Issued Death Certificate is where you need to go.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#508    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

With that date thing, was it actually incorrect on the SSMDF file?  The only links I have seen seem to point to the Genealogy website.  Is that website part of the SSMDF?  What are the chances that the official site was correct and just a website that stored the infor was incorrect?

*I'm not saying it doesn't mean there was no conspiracy, or there was a conspiracy with my questions.  Just trying to rationalise the things that appear weird to me*

#509    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

I found this guy hes been researching this angle which is interesting. No hard evidence but again some circumstantial stuff and more ...OOPS. Got the names wrong stuff.

#510    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,972 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 08 March 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

With that date thing, was it actually incorrect on the SSMDF file?  The only links I have seen seem to point to the Genealogy website.  Is that website part of the SSMDF?
Genealogy is a completely independent entity.

What are the chances that the official site was correct and just a website that stored the infor was incorrect?
Well, there is a disclaimer on the site saying that the info comes direct from the SSDI. Since Ancestory.com were also reporting the same date, it's highly likely to be the SSDI.

Posted Image

(Image sourced from here)

HERE
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users