Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government Blurring Images?

fearfulone

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ring_washington

Now why in the world would they REALLY need to blur the images? I mean, yeah, ok, i believe they may blur the white house images on the roof cause of security concerns but what else will they do?! They seem to be taking more and more information away from the public and keeping more and more secret! THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO COMMUNISM! tongue.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moe eubleck

• wunarmdscissor

• thefirstman

• fearfulone

I understand by the smiley that this might be intended as just a joke, but it seems that someone needs some education on communism. Communism is an economic system based on common ownership instead of individual ownership. It wasn't until the 20th century that communism became exclusively authoritarian. However, authoritarian or not, communism is still just an economic system

Maybe it's not really communist, but more of a heavily oppresive government run by greed and wannabe dictators?

What does blurring photographs of the Whitehouse roof have to do with communism? huh.gif I guess my thinking would be, they do it for security of the building. original.gif

I can see why they would blur thee photographs because of fear of security being breached,because they could see where security was positioned.

Moe wonders why people allot so much time , pondering blurry photos. huh.gif

thumbsup.gif Well said Homer people fear communism too much. It's just had a rough beginning its where we're heading.