- More than 250,000 lined the streets of London, clapping and cheering as her coffin processed through London
- Others threw white roses in the path of the gun carriage that carried Lady Thatcher to St Paul's
- Chancellor George Osborne seen sobbing as the service went on, while other high-profile figures were also moved
- Richard Chartres said in address that Lady Thatcher was just an ordinary woman and mentioned Tolpuddle Martyrs
- David Cameron says in his speech Iron Lady's 'difficult decisions, led to less division, less strife at the end of it'
- More than 2,300 people from 170 countries attend the former Conservative prime minister's funeral
- More than 4,000 officers on duty today in an attempt to guard against violent demonstrations, which failed to happen
View: Full article here