Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NIGHTMARES

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,015 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 02:02 PM

My nightmare was about lasted about 2 hours until about half an hour a ago wile I was awake. It was called 'War of The Worlds'. Who needs nightmares with movies like that hey?

Posted Image

#32    The Original Chupa King

The Original Chupa King

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 02:18 PM

My dream was that I was on a tower; not in it, ON IT.
I looked east and saw Bigfoot walking towards me.
Now I'm on the ground and Bigfoot is 100 ft away.
I start running.
Bigfoot yells and chases me.
My neighbour appears.
Bigfoot runs over and kills my neighbour.
I wake up.
That was the first of 50 "Bigfoot" dreams.

#33    SCARLET1

SCARLET1

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

• Looking for my sanity....in the basement...

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:10 PM

My nightmares almost always involve something horrible happening to my kids. Ever since I had my first daughter.

Here's one that scared the **** outta me:

We had just come back from shopping or something, and walked into our apartment (we've since moved to a house). The kitchen was in the back after the living room, and it was all dark. I got a bad feeling, but shrugged it off. I had just put a bag down and was talking to my husband and our mutual friend, when a man's arms came out and grabbed my oldest (a girl). She started screaming for me to help, but I was frozen. My husband went in and fought with the man, but the man killed him (I think he stabbed him). I looked at our friend, and then turned and ran out the door, leaving him and our little boy IN THE APARTMENT!! I pounded on a door a few doors down, but no one answered. I was about to try another door when I woke up.

One I've had since I was little is where I'm in bed, and I wake up to find huge spiders all over the floor and walls in my room. I can't get out the door, and they're starting to climb up onto the bed, too. Blehhh!! I hate spiders.

~Scarlet~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users