Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

How do Psychics see Dead People?

i see dead people

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

notforgotten, on 07 February 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

I haven't been wrong yet. Christians also believe in Jesus as the Son of God, their Savour. It's believed that he delivers them from being evil in the afterlife. This is one of the things that Jesus died on the cross for. I believe this as well.

1/3 of the worlds population are christian and may be delivered good in heaven with God through Jesus. That leaves 2/3 in hell, evil without God. Most of the human spirits in the Netherworld are evil without God.

I disagree with just about everything you said.
In my opinion Spirits and Ghosts are entirely different, Spirits are all good and Ghosts are all bad.
I am a medium, not a psychic.
I can see them just as I can see regular people in most cases, and in some cases they get shy and want to show me mental pictures...
I can also channel them, and using your mouth is not a demon or angel exclusive thing..

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#32    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

If they make money from their "gift", you may as well assume they're frauds. At least that's what I do...

Also, you're thinking about mediums, not psychics. You can be psychic and not "see dead people" but mediumship is the art of being able to interact with the dead.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#33    Mys-terious

Mys-terious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

Leah G., on 05 February 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

For me it's different every time, some are like regular people, like a little boy I see at Walmart, he shows himself to me like a regular little boy, he's always by the fish but he sits on top of the dog food or on the top of the shelves at times. He never talks to me, just stares. Then some present themselves as a mist, or like heat wave displacement. Some only talk and don't show themselves and then I have experienced some that just put pictures in my head. Some are a cold breeze. I'm pretty sure that most have seen a ghost, they just don't realize it. Have you ever talked to a stranger then look away and when you look back, they're gone? Or how about the idea that comes out of the blue? Or a creepy chill? Ever feel a kiss on the cheek and no one is there? I think that's my favorite. I really think it's how they want to project themselves and if we can perceive them, I'm not sure everyone can but probably most.

I love this, Leah G, and I couldn't agree more.

In saying that, though... I also believe that one's 'belief system' has much to do with one's susceptibility to paranormal occurrences.

#34    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

xFelix, on 31 May 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

I disagree with just about everything you said.
In my opinion Spirits and Ghosts are entirely different, Spirits are all good and Ghosts are all bad.
I am a medium, not a psychic.
I can see them just as I can see regular people in most cases, and in some cases they get shy and want to show me mental pictures...
I can also channel them, and using your mouth is not a demon or angel exclusive thing..

Whats the difference between Spirits and Ghosts?

#35    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

So what I gather from this is that there is no physical seeing or feeling of the ghost but they appear when your asleep or in your "minds eye". Seems very much like an over active imagination

#36    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:54 AM

captain pish, on 01 June 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

So what I gather from this is that there is no physical seeing or feeling of the ghost but they appear when your asleep or in your "minds eye". Seems very much like an over active imagination

It could be an over active imagination but then again there just might be something there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users