Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

2012: Election of the Anti-Christ?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    WhiteyAus

WhiteyAus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Einsteins wrong, He ruined Science!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

Now there has been some doomsday theories about the stars and earth falling apart and all that. I just heard another theory, this has come through watching a documentary by enigmatv.com called the illuminati 2 - the antichrist conspiracy.
This explains the secret societies controlling the world through brainwashing powerful figures and the knights templar actually being demon worshipping cultists of the cabal. ( Recommend it btw, some of it seems a bit iffy though)

Anyway, the antichrist has been foreseen as coming through to very powerful place and the U.S election is going to be in november in 2012, pretty close the december 2012. Could the antichrist be elected as the U.S President and take on pretty much the most powerful position on earth and have the power to destroy the world. The secret society of the masons are pretty heavily considered in the nostradamus 2012 theories about there perspective of the mason creations and stuff, well they go hand in hand with the illuminati which apparently have more power than perceived on the surface.

It has about the same credibility as the other 2012 theories, but actually the first one ive heard which is somewhat realistic. Its more realistic that the world is destroyed from a nuclear cataclysm than a super galactic wave of energy, solar winds or global warming.

#2    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

No offense. I just see nothing realistic about this. It's just as credible as the other theories because like the other theories, it is not credible at all.

#3    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

Yep, yet another ridiculous hearsay. Posted Image

#4    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

So what point do you convey?
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#5    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,244 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

I presume we're talking about Palin here.

:-/

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6    Uranium Bomb

Uranium Bomb

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• The power of the atom unleashed!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:57 PM

View PostWhiteyAus, on Aug 5 2009, 03:24 PM, said:

Now there has been some doomsday theories about the stars and earth falling apart and all that. I just heard another theory, this has come through watching a documentary by enigmatv.com called the illuminati 2 - the antichrist conspiracy.
This explains the secret societies controlling the world through brainwashing powerful figures and the knights templar actually being demon worshipping cultists of the cabal. ( Recommend it btw, some of it seems a bit iffy though)

Anyway, the antichrist has been foreseen as coming through to very powerful place and the U.S election is going to be in november in 2012, pretty close the december 2012. Could the antichrist be elected as the U.S President and take on pretty much the most powerful position on earth and have the power to destroy the world. The secret society of the masons are pretty heavily considered in the nostradamus 2012 theories about there perspective of the mason creations and stuff, well they go hand in hand with the illuminati which apparently have more power than perceived on the surface.

It has about the same credibility as the other 2012 theories, but actually the first one ive heard which is somewhat realistic. Its more realistic that the world is destroyed from a nuclear cataclysm than a super galactic wave of energy, solar winds or global warming.

2012 CERN will proove the existance of God and the US will then attempt to destroy religion because its nation is now run by homosexuals.

WW3 will then start.

#7    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:01 PM

View PostUranium Bomb, on Aug 5 2009, 08:57 PM, said:

2012 CERN will proove the existance of God and the US will then attempt to destroy religion because its nation is now run by homosexuals.

WW3 will then start.

Do you have a credible source for this information?

#8    Uranium Bomb

Uranium Bomb

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

View PostMarby, on Aug 5 2009, 09:01 PM, said:

Do you have a credible source for this information?

Well we are talking about the implications of discovering extra dimensions combined with a Liberal US.

#9    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:05 PM

View PostUranium Bomb, on Aug 5 2009, 09:02 PM, said:

Well we are talking about the implications of discovering extra dimensions combined with a Liberal US.

You just seemed really sure that it was going to go down like that as though you had it on good authority.

#10    Uranium Bomb

Uranium Bomb

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

View PostMarby, on Aug 5 2009, 09:05 PM, said:

You just seemed really sure that it was going to go down like that as though you had it on good authority.

Well I am pretty sure thats whats gonna happen.

(Extra dimensions can be proved with philosophy)

#11    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,244 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

View PostUranium Bomb, on Aug 5 2009, 09:02 PM, said:

Um?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#12    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

View PostUranium Bomb, on Aug 5 2009, 09:07 PM, said:

Well I am pretty sure thats whats gonna happen.

(Extra dimensions can be proved with philosophy)

Philosophy can be used to make a valid argument for something, but it does not necessarily prove anything. Big difference between valid and true.

#13    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,556 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

The mods are obviously on break, as Uranium Bomb's username doesn't yet say BANNED below it at the time of this post.

Anyway...

That's very astute of you to point out some possible inconsistencies in the whole brainwashing-powerful-figures-and-the-knights-templar-demon-worshipping-cabal-cultists angle. Food for thought.

Someone will be elected in '12 but they won't have any real political power til '13 so I don't put much stock in the elect-the-antichrist idea as part of the 2012-catastrophe prediction, which I ALSO don't have any faith in. And isn't there supposed to be like a thousand years of peace of something if he does get elected, which means we'll all be dead anyway before that's over, so it's win-win.

Edit/PS: AH! NOW it says BANNED.

Edited by Paranormalcy, 05 August 2009 - 09:37 PM.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

#14    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

View PostParanormalcy, on Aug 5 2009, 11:36 PM, said:

The mods are obviously on break, as Uranium Bomb's username doesn't yet say BANNED below it at the time of this post.

Anyway...

That's very astute of you to point out some possible inconsistencies in the whole brainwashing-powerful-figures-and-the-knights-templar-demon-worshipping-cabal-cultists angle. Food for thought.

Someone will be elected in '12 but they won't have any real political power til '13 so I don't put much stock in the elect-the-antichrist idea as part of the 2012-catastrophe prediction, which I ALSO don't have any faith in. And isn't there supposed to be like a thousand years of peace of something if he does get elected, which means we'll all be dead anyway before that's over, so it's win-win.

Edit/PS: AH! NOW it says BANNED.

Besides, if anybody sees any nostradamus 2012 theories, I would like to hear them. I've read most of his writings, in the original language and it's so damned cryptic, you can basically make it say whatever you want. Only Nostradamus himself knows what he meant, and I'm fairly sure we can't bring him back from the dead yet.... unless he's Elvis or Michael Jackson of course  :D

Edited by TheSearcher, 06 August 2009 - 12:53 PM.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#15    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

In Fine Artistry

• 2,276 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on Aug 6 2009, 05:52 AM, said:

Besides, if anybody sees any nostradamus 2012 theories, I would like to hear them. I've read most of his writings, in the original language and it's so damned cryptic, you can basically make it say whatever you want. Only Nostradamus himself knows what he meant, and I'm fairly sure we can't bring him back from the dead yet.... unless he's Elvis or Michael Jackson of course  :D
I don't believe any of it but you might find the Nostradamus 2012 review video interesting, if you haven't already. :yes:

Edited by Roxanne5150, 06 August 2009 - 03:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users