Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Can’t Defend Against Space Aliens

seeder

"Russia Can’t Defend Against Space Aliens"

To be fair I dont think any country can either. Another reason I have always believed that if and when aliens do come here, they wont be flitting about at dead of night and hiding in corn fields making circles.

I genuinely believe that when or if aliens ever arrive, EVERYONE, will know about it. Thats the way i see it anyway, now for the story -

Russian 'space troops' are not prepared for battle with aliens, says official.

Russia’s Aerospace Defence Troops, or 'space troops' as they have become known, are not prepared for an alien invasion, a defence official has said.

Russia Today reported that during a press conference at the Titov Main Test and Space Systems Control Centre near Moscow, the centre’s deputy chief Sergey Berezhnoy was asked about extraterrestrial security.

“So far we are not capable of that. We are unfortunately not ready to fight extraterrestrial civilizations,” Berezhnoy replied.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-space-troops-are-not-prepared-for-battle-with-aliens-says-official-8856460.html

"Russia Can’t Defend Against Space Aliens"

To be fair I dont think any country can either. Another reason I have always believed that if and when aliens do come here, they wont be flitting about at dead of night and hiding in corn fields making circles.

I genuinely believe that when or if aliens ever arrive, EVERYONE, will know about it. Thats the way i see it anyway, now for the story -

Russian 'space troops' are not prepared for battle with aliens, says official.

Russia’s Aerospace Defence Troops, or 'space troops' as they have become known, are not prepared for an alien invasion, a defence official has said.

Russia Today reported that during a press conference at the Titov Main Test and Space Systems Control Centre near Moscow, the centre’s deputy chief Sergey Berezhnoy was asked about extraterrestrial security.

“So far we are not capable of that. We are unfortunately not ready to fight extraterrestrial civilizations,” Berezhnoy replied.

http://www.independe...al-8856460.html

Wrong question; it's not a matter of speculation. They cannot. Period.

Here we are:

• Like 1

If these things are alien craft and they wanted to attack, no one would last long.

• Like 1

When the entire human race grows up then they will formerly visit.

• Like 1

We would have to become very good at asymmetrical warfare. We may not win over them; however, we'll continue to try!

And even if we get desperate enough to use thunderwells as a weapon, we'd still be trying. Trying is always a good thing.

Yay for the human spirit! :clap:

Ahh yes, forgot to add:

For more information on thunderwells see this link:

Operation Plumbbob http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbbob

Edited by Asadora

it's ok, we put our trust in ...Atomic Bombs...

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

it's ok, we put our trust in ...Atomic Bombs...

No good. They have proved:

1) They can shoot them down (See David Jacobs Case)

2) They can disable our control systems (See Malmstrom AFB and about a half a dozen other similar cases).

i still have faith in power of humanity...i think an alien race could invade us firstly but during a long term run we would triumph over them? why?

Because humanity would never accept a foreig leader / race, we will fight until the last one standing because we are stubborn for a cause and racists as well :-)

In the same time

Think about biological weapons. I am sure a few scientist in the lab can develop a virus that can produce mass killings in the alien population (same as in war of the words)

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

We could upload a virus via a Mac Powerbook.

No need. Just get them to upgrade to IOS 7 on their IPADS and the exponential power drain destroys the battery charge time. Makes the device much less usable. Wish I had never bothered.

Tried all the recommended shut offs but still no good.

:no:

No need. Just get them to upgrade to IOS 7 on their IPADS and the exponential power drain destroys the battery charge time. Makes the device much less usable. Wish I had never bothered.

Tried all the recommended shut offs but still no good.

:no:

I've noticed that too, but it hasn't really bothered me.

the os 10.8 isn't any different!

It seems htere's much more frenzy about appple products design than they can really do speaking of performances.

All any alien force will have to do - if war was on the agenda, is take out all the satellites...thatd mess up a whole load of stuff from the top down

• Like 3

All any alien force will have to do - if war was on the agenda, is take out all the satellites...thatd mess up a whole load of stuff from the top down

Yes, quite right. Which is why I think it's a good idea to have some low-tech items on hand.

Pencil, paper, carrier pigeon, know Morse code, wind up flashlight, hand can opener, matches, clean and sterile plastic jugs.. just some examples...

Sorry, I got lost in thought there.

• Like 1

Yes, quite right. Which is why I think it's a good idea to have some low-tech items on hand.

Pencil, paper, carrier pigeon, know Morse code, wind up flashlight, hand can opener, matches, clean and sterile plastic jugs.. just some examples...

Sorry, I got lost in thought there.

and the rest!! Our bombs wont be able to find a target without the satellite guidance

quote:

"But outside, the loss of global satellite communications was putting the world in danger. At a bunker somewhere in the United States, a pilot squadron lost contact with the armed drones they were flying over the Middle East. The failure of secure satellite communications systems left soldiers, ships and aircraft cut off from their commanders and vulnerable to attack. Without satellites, world leaders struggled to talk to each other to diffuse mounting global tensions".

and

"When the GPS signals stopped, back-up systems (employing accurate clocks on the ground) kicked in. But, within a few hours, time had started to slip. A fraction of a second in Europe, compared to the US; a tiny difference between India and Australia. The cloud began to fail, web searches became slower, the internet started to grind to a halt. The first power cuts came later in the evening, as transmission networks struggled to balance demand. At computerised water treatment works, engineers switched to manual back-up systems. In major cities, traffic lights and railway signals defaulted to red, bringing transport to a standstill. Mobile phone services, already patchy, finally failed in the late afternoon"

http://gizmodo.com/w...-died-512864236

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

The problem is that there is no evidence that they do come in force. Apart from the occasional so called 'fleet' sightings in Mexico that may or may not have been Chinese Lanterns, the vast majority of sightings in the last few decades appear to have been solo craft.

Sightings of perhaps two or three craft have been seen on the odd occasion, but the idea of an invasion force in numbers involving swarms of craft seems to me to be a fallacious idea.

Edited by zoser

To even ponder this topic is a waist IMO. Anything good enough to even get here wont need anything other than a little bug to put into our world for a few years. End of Humanity ! Just think we had a Good Run ,Maybe its someone eles `s turn to Rule the World?

E.T If they were to make it Here And Need Earth or Want It for there own development Would not have a problem taking it !

Maybe they will treat it better than we Have ?

Other than speculation Its all mute ! Lets just try to survive another Two Hundred Years and see If we can All come to a Logical and Peaceful World.

It maybe Why we haven't Seen any landings and Meet & Greet`s

which is making me believe; out of 3.000 something satellites currently on the orbit, there must be a few with weapons...ready to defend those important ones :)

If there's none, then it's the most solid proof that there is no alien life out there that the governments are aware off and therefore no imminent threat.

If there's none, then it's the most solid proof that there is no alien life out there that the governments are aware off and therefore no imminent threat.

Or they know they can't do a damn thing about it, with or without weapons and won't waste the time and money to put 'em up there.

Even alien toad or snail fly much fast or better than Russian Fighter Jets, they can knocked down the jet. how could they Defend Against Space Aliens

Edited by Star Man

which is making me believe; out of 3.000 something satellites currently on the orbit, there must be a few with weapons...ready to defend those important ones :)

Or they know that conventional weapons are like trying to fight a modern war with bows and arrows. They are far too fast for us for one thing.

• Like 1

but why the heck do we need so many satellites. They are a serious thread for space tourism...

will someone feeling comfortable driving his car through a mine field ?!....

ugh..humanity!

Sometimes i just wish I would wake up with a bunch of grey allien around me telling telling me I was one of them undercover..

Edited by qxcontinuum

and the rest!! Our bombs wont be able to find a target without the satellite guidance

quote:

"But outside, the loss of global satellite communications was putting the world in danger. At a bunker somewhere in the United States, a pilot squadron lost contact with the armed drones they were flying over the Middle East. The failure of secure satellite communications systems left soldiers, ships and aircraft cut off from their commanders and vulnerable to attack. Without satellites, world leaders struggled to talk to each other to diffuse mounting global tensions".

and

"When the GPS signals stopped, back-up systems (employing accurate clocks on the ground) kicked in. But, within a few hours, time had started to slip. A fraction of a second in Europe, compared to the US; a tiny difference between India and Australia. The cloud began to fail, web searches became slower, the internet started to grind to a halt. The first power cuts came later in the evening, as transmission networks struggled to balance demand. At computerised water treatment works, engineers switched to manual back-up systems. In major cities, traffic lights and railway signals defaulted to red, bringing transport to a standstill. Mobile phone services, already patchy, finally failed in the late afternoon"

http://gizmodo.com/w...-died-512864236

How did we use to find things without the technology of satellites? Surely we can use paper and pencil a battery operated calculator and math?

How did we use to find things without the technology of satellites? Surely we can use paper and pencil a battery operated calculator and math?

we can indeed, just not as fast as computers and satellites allow tho..

• Like 1

we can indeed, just not as fast as computers and satellites allow tho..

We need a new Tesla. He'd sort it no problem!