Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

The United Nations Wants Your Guns America

gun control un united nations arms trade treaty arms treaty

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#256    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,993 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 August 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

I hope not, but it wouldnt surprise me. Its happened all through history. It will happen again.

and the people didn't have a chance with their guns.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#257    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

View Postninjadude, on 07 August 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

and the people didn't have a chance with their guns.

They didnt? Hmm seemed to work pretty good in the USA. It would work just as well today. Especialy knowing that at least half the military would side with the people.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#258    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

guns are like rubbers  its better to have an not need then to need an not have!

#259    Try2Blind

Try2Blind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

I see things on a more sinister level by our Government. I have awaken to realize everything they do is for a reason. The mass shooting attacks might not have been a false flag , but they didn't waste any time blaming assault weapons. My brother a US Marine(not active) would have never agreed with gun control, but since children were killed he has closed his mind to the agenda and has looked for the easiest thing to blame. Our founders had the 2nd amendment for our protection of a tyrannical gvt.  my brother did make a good point he asked if grenade launchers should be legal? Does anyone know why assault rifles are legal and not other weapons like that??

#260    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,173 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

The state of my freedom has nothing to do with the fact that I do not own a gun.
Apocalyptic fantasies about shooting out out with the Feds are something of a myth for you Americans.
Surprisingly there are other less bloody alternatives.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#261    Try2Blind

Try2Blind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 04 January 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

The state of my freedom has nothing to do with the fact that I do not own a gun.
Apocalyptic fantasies about shooting out out with the Feds are something of a myth for you Americans.
Surprisingly there are other less bloody alternatives.

Br Cornelius

#262    Try2Blind

Try2Blind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Our founders said these things it's not our delusions. Freedom is fragile and it does need checks and balances. You might be right we may be crazy , but if freedom and liberty are being compromised Americans won't fall over and die like most of the empires of tyrants of the past.

#263    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,993 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

View PostTry2Blind, on 04 January 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

Our founders said these things it's not our delusions. Freedom is fragile and it does need checks and balances. You might be right we may be crazy , but if freedom and liberty are being compromised Americans won't fall over and die like most of the empires of tyrants of the past.

No it's no longer relevant. The 2nd amendment was ok for the 18th century but not today. And people have guns have no chance against today;s US military.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#264    ohio state buckeyes

ohio state buckeyes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

Thats guy in the video looks like he likes mcdonals a lot :tu:  Maybe thats were he come up with the idea for his clever video :clap:

#265    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Better to stand up and die trying to defend liberty and freedom . It is only respectful to the millions that gave there lives before us for this same principle. If you think getting your rights steamrolled by fascists is ok then I question if you are a true American and what your roots and intentions truly are supporting such an agenda.

I assure you the moral ground is easy to find on this topic.

All this 2nd Amendment talk is just fear mongering by politicians that are answering to a directed agenda. And they will stop at nothing whether it be legal, lame duck, backdoor, or killing innocent Americans to further there agenda.

#266    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

View Postninjadude, on 05 January 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

No it's no longer relevant. The 2nd amendment was ok for the 18th century but not today.

The possibility for government tyranny is the same today as it always was. Nothing is new under the sun.

And people have guns have no chance against today;s US military.

True, but chances are we wont have to. There is a reason why homeland says returning vets are the greatest domestic threat. There is also a reason why our military gave more money to Ron Paul then any other candidates combined. Most of them would fight on our side. Funny, I just realised every time this is brought up, it gets ignored.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#267    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,849 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

True, but chances are we wont have to. There is a reason why homeland says returning vets are the greatest domestic threat. There is also a reason why our military gave more money to Ron Paul then any other candidates combined. Most of them would fight on our side. Funny, I just realised every time this is brought up, it gets ignored.
If the military are on your side, why do the civilians need guns?

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#268    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

As long as guns exist I'm going to own a gun. Places with vary little gun crime, I don't bring my gun, places that may have gun crime, I bring my gun, The places I know I'll be a victim of a gun crime my gun is already out and ready to fire. I'd rather have a cold war then a bloody one.

I don't need a tank or a nuke because using a tank or a nuke would cause to much collateral damage. I don't like using knives because it's hard to pull a cold war tactic when the opposing side would break the law and use a gun. (Again most of our problems is people are scared and do not know how to use things correctly so people get hurt)

It would be nice to not have to do that, but that's the reality here. Well where I lived before, I moved to the country and switched from pistols to rifles because I hunt and protect my land from animals(rare but it happens). That doesn't mean I'm going to not use my pistol when I need to.

The idea of simply taking on a single government agency alone with a gun is down right suicidal, but you get a big enough group together you got a better shot. (requires Assembly,Free Speech,and the right to bear arms.) When you try to put your plans together like Wile E. Coyote(Which is what most people do) your ass is going to get toasted, hence right to bear arms alone cannot protect you.

Most tanks and planes that are local would be very easy to attain if we got a big enough crowd. The bases around here the regular population outnumber the military. Even then our military would be hard pressed to fight our general population if it got that bad they'd join the right side.

If any other country tried to attack America(we'd protect Canada and Mexico as well, considering I would attack either before the US just to get a foothold it would make sense), they would be boned as soon as they set foot here. Only thing other countries would be able to do is attack us successfully is, try to screw our economically from outside the country(Middle East comes to mind), sneak in(Terror Attacks), or shoot from afar(The whole anti WMD come to mind), or Invade Canada and Mexico first(didn't somebody try to pass some North American Union type thing years ago?).

If you want to protect your life and your freedom it's better to get involved then let somebody else do it for you. The problem we have with guns against each other is because people are not being vigilant about it. They are to scared to do the right thing.

This is the bigger picture type stuff that people often miss. I'm not a violent person but I will do my part to defend myself, my country and the people that I care about.

The Ideas that the US government is fascist country is quite silly.  You put the reasons on how to successfully attack the US with our incentive to always make money, Everything starts to make sense.

#269    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,993 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

The possibility for government tyranny is the same today as it always was. Nothing is new under the sun.

that's true but the 2nd amendment won't save you.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#270    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

View Postninjadude, on 07 January 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

that's true but the 2nd amendment won't save you.

i'll take my chance, but you wont.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users