Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family gets sick from LSD-tainted meat

questionmark

TAMPA, Fla., March 10 (UPI) -- Hallucinations, fever and vomiting are all symptoms that can arise from food poisoning. And those are the symptoms that sent a family of four to the hospital in the hours after dinner last week in Tampa, Fla.

The poisoning came not from a food-borne virus or bacteria, however, but from beef tainted with LSD.

Jessica Rosado, 31 years old and nine months pregnant, drove her boyfriend, Ronnie Morales, 24, to the hospital when he began feeling ill and experiencing hallucinations after dinner last Monday. It wasn't long before Rosado also began feeling sick, and soon her two children children joined mom and boyfriend in the hospital.

Not gonna buy meat from Wal-Mart anymore, that's for sure.

Well...I hardly ever did in the first place, but still.....

They might have LE looking around their place for any residual LSD... jusst sayin'

What an ODD thing to have happen.

Who wastes LSD by putting it in someone else's hamburger meat? Weird.

• Like 3

Who wastes LSD by putting it in someone else's hamburger meat? Weird.

I know where I'm going for going a good time from now on... Wal-Mart's meat dept!

tripped.jpg

Edited by Dumpnuts
  • Like 1

I'd be kinda worried if I didn't know what it was and this was happening to me. Although with prior knowledge of the meat containing this substance I would probably be fine with it. Confusion and uncertainty couldn't do you many favours in such a state.

What if the meat was used as christian BBQ gathering in a park some afternoon? Believers would think it's some kind of mass possession.

On a side note, I don't need any type of drugs to make this stuff up. My imagination is warped enough as it is.

What if the meat was used as christian BBQ gathering in a park some afternoon? Believers would think it's some kind of mass possession.

On a side note, I don't need any type of drugs to make this stuff up. My imagination is warped enough as it is.

Or god showing a sign.

Actually. Given the effects of psychedelics and earlier anecdotes of "displays" of God. I'd probably be more inclined to say the latter.