Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

9 Big Myths We're Being Peddled

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#46    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,567 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 27 September 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

You came up with this just over one video taken in one new mall in one of the Gaza Strip's more expensive neighborhoods, Kimmel.
I'm not even saying it is universally representative.  But if there are enough people there to support such a venture then it does kind of put a wee hole in your poverty, starvation and near death population boat, no?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#47    karmakazi

karmakazi

Crazy Cat Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

• That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 23 September 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

The scariest thing about that thread was the advert to loose 20 pounds, the before photo scared the hell out of me.  lol  :yes:

I got an ad about healthy vs unhealthy bathroom posture.... hurrrr

There is no greater risk in life than doing nothing.

#48    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Thing is that war against Iran never will happened. Its just for making Oil price going higher.
Whole Arab spring is Pentagon plan.
Proof of that is Syria. MI5,CIA and Sarkozy trained rebels and support them.

Only no one in Oil/Financal oligarchy didnt except that China and Russia will not allow new Lybia. Plus Iran sent their army just in case because if Syria fall then Iran will fall most likely.

Anyway I think its all about pumping price of oil.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#49    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

I'm not even saying it is universally representative.  But if there are enough people there to support such a venture then it does kind of put a wee hole in your poverty, starvation and near death population boat, no?

Not the least bit, the Palestinians are still suffering a water and health crisis and chronic electricity shortages amongst many other difficulties.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#50    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,567 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 29 September 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

Not the least bit, the Palestinians are still suffering a water and health crisis and chronic electricity shortages amongst many other difficulties.
Perhaps they should have chosen a "government" that had more of a purpose than"death to Israel" :w00t:

“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#51    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

View Postand then, on 29 September 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

Perhaps they should have chosen a "government" that had more of a purpose than"death to Israel" :w00t:

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 02 October 2012 - 11:37 AM.
Removed flame

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#52    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,567 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

That's just the point though, Bug.  They aren't going anywhere.  If the Palestinians would agree to accept less than ALL THE LAND...they could have a State and have peace.  As long as they continue to act like spoiled children they will keep losing land.  So be it.

#53    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

View Postand then, on 29 September 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

That's just the point though, Bug.  They aren't going anywhere.  If the Palestinians would agree to accept less than ALL THE LAND...they could have a State and have peace.  As long as they continue to act like spoiled children they will keep losing land.  So be it.

Oh, so it is perfectly alright and righteous for the illegal settlements to dump their raw sewage unto the lands of the West Bank Arabs that support their farms and their wells. Two commodities that the Arabs rely upon to survive?

#54    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,825 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

View Postthe L, on 28 September 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Thing is that war against Iran never will happened. Its just for making Oil price going higher.
Whole Arab spring is Pentagon plan.
Proof of that is Syria. MI5,CIA and Sarkozy trained rebels and support them.

Only no one in Oil/Financal oligarchy didnt except that China and Russia will not allow new Lybia. Plus Iran sent their army just in case because if Syria fall then Iran will fall most likely.

Anyway I think its all about pumping price of oil.
Iran is ten times more stronger than Syria, this is not about oil.

#55    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,567 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 02 October 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Oh, so it is perfectly alright and righteous for the illegal settlements to dump their raw sewage unto the lands of the West Bank Arabs that support their farms and their wells. Two commodities that the Arabs rely upon to survive?
If that was done intentionally (disputed in the film) then it was a disgusting act that the settlement should be fined for and made to correct.

#56    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

View Postand then, on 02 October 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

If that was done intentionally (disputed in the film) then it was a disgusting act that the settlement should be fined for and made to correct.

According the 4th Geneva Convention, these settlements should not exist to begin with, with their open sewer lines that is intentionally poisoning Arab Palestinian farmland and water wells.

#57    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,567 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 05 October 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

According the 4th Geneva Convention, these settlements should not exist to begin with, with their open sewer lines that is intentionally poisoning Arab Palestinian farmland and water wells.
As I said, IF it is intentional (disputed) then it should be punished.  As for the settlements - they feel the land is rightfully their's.  You fervently disagree with that and I think they have a case.  Same old story and nothing is changing it.

#58    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

View Postand then, on 05 October 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

As I said, IF it is intentional (disputed) then it should be punished.  As for the settlements - they feel the land is rightfully their's.  You fervently disagree with that and I think they have a case.  Same old story and nothing is changing it.

Foreigners just because their ancestry may or may not be traced back to nearly 2,000 years in this land have more rights to the land than people that have continually existed on this land for 1000s of years? Even though, the latter have been the occupying power for the last 1,600 years?

#59    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,567 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 08 October 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

Foreigners just because their ancestry may or may not be traced back to nearly 2,000 years in this land have more rights to the land than people that have continually existed on this land for 1000s of years? Even though, the latter have been the occupying power for the last 1,600 years?
Yes, even though......

#60    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

View Postand then, on 08 October 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

Yes, even though......

And I wonder if this view would still be supported without your interpreted Biblical end times rhetoric. In other words, lets remove the Bible from the equation and where does your views still stand?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users