Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Priest gets text messages from a Demon

seeder

Polish priest claims he is getting texts from an 'evil spirit' inhabiting teenage girl

Father Marian Rajchel claims the texts started coming after he performed an exorcism on a teenage girl.

JAROSLAW, Poland, July 28 (UPI) --A Polish priest claims that "an evil spirit" has taken over the body of a teenager, and that the demon within the girl is sending him nasty text messages.

Father Marian Rajchel performed an exorcism on the girl; he claims the texts started coming shortly thereafter.

The exorcism obviously didn't take. "The author of these texts is an evil spirit who has possessed her soul," Rajchel told local media members, the Austrian Times reported. "Clearly this young girl has been possessed, and needs further help."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/07/28/Polish-priest-claims-he-is-getting-texts-from-an-evil-spirit-inhabiting-teenage-girl/6691406572406/#ixzz38r35zFBJ

Hmm, Ive had a few nasty text messages from my brother (of all people), and he for sure isnt possessed...

• Like 7

Demons have phones now? Wonder what network they are on?

• Like 7

Father Rajchel says that it's not uncommon for demons to possesses people and use their wireless technology

Happens all the time.

• Like 1

Most people don't know it, but I only post on UM when I'm possessed by a demon. So I don't see what's so far fetched about demons using cell phones.

• Like 7

Most people don't know it, but I only post on UM when I'm possessed by a demon. So I don't see what's so far fetched about demons using cell phones.

Any calls from demons can be added to the caller id list, then its up to the reciever if they want to answer.

Wonder if the demons have a special number, like 07666 666 666?

• Like 3

Demons have phones now? Wonder what network they are on?

Demons have teenage girls or teenage girls have demons or is it teenage girls are demons. It is no surprise that hell is infested with teenagers.

• Like 7

Anyone who has raised one already knows that teenage girls have demons. Spoiler...demons are scared of them too.

It could have been a cry for help.

Nibs

• Like 5

Demons have teenage girls or teenage girls have demons or is it teenage girls are demons. It is no surprise that hell is infested with teenagers.

not sure about the teenage girl thingy, let me give the demons a call.. on my mobile.

• Like 4

I wonder what kind of fee the demons pay and the roaming fee must be hell....

• Like 5

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Demon texts good one :lol:

is he sure it's a demon and not a troll....?

My thoughts exactly.

As soon as I saw the title of the post, I immediately imagined a priest and a demon arguing over text, but actually using text speak. Like,

"Omg, srsly?! In the name of God, leave this girl's body, plz. Thx."

"Lol! W t f, no! s t f u, priest!"

Edited by TheLochNessMonster
  • Like 5

So this is why my EX has been sending me all kinds of evil text messages and phone calls, she's possessed by a demon. All this time I thought it was just her hormones! Looks like I need to call in a priest for an exorcism, or maybe just the ghost busters?

• Like 2

I love the caption below the photo in the article "priest with a collar" L M A O

• Like 3

I love the caption below the photo in the article "priest with a collar" L M A O

Ha yeh, using a stock image AND its description! :lol: