Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Historical Benefit in Vaccines

Big Bad Voodoo

http://www.greenmedi...es-polish-study

Doctors and researchers point to the worsening state of health of the child population since the 1960s, which coincided with increasingly introduced vaccinations. Allergic diseases, including asthma, autoimmune diseases, diabetes and many neurological dysfunctions – difficulty in learning, ADD (attention deficit disorder), ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), seizures, and autism – are chronic conditions, to which attention has been brought.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Doctors and researchers point to the worsening state of health of the child population since the 1960s, which coincided with increasingly introduced vaccinations. Allergic diseases, including asthma, autoimmune diseases, diabetes and many neurological dysfunctions – difficulty in learning, ADD (attention deficit disorder), ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), seizures, and autism – are chronic conditions, to which attention has been brought.

Also coincides with a change in the quality of foods, air and water pollution, climate change, violent television, Bill Clinton, etc.

Blaming the rise of these childhood diseases on vaccinations alone is painting with a rather wide brush, IMO

• Like 4

Have you ever had polio? Maybe smallpox? Or how about measles, the mumps, or rubella?

Those were just off the top of my head.

• Like 7

Have you ever had polio? Maybe smallpox? Or how about measles, the mumps, or rubella?

Those were just off the top of my head.

Did you know that those you mention were already in decline before vaccination?

Did you know that some of diseases you mention only 1% get worst scenario? Others 99% remain healthy.

Dude, we (humans) can read. :tu:

Edited by the L

Also coincides with a change in the quality of foods, air and water pollution, climate change, violent television, Bill Clinton, etc.

they also coincide with the ford mustang, hula-hoops, britney spears, the apollo space programme, rubik's cubes, the muppet show, haagen daaz ice-cream, superglue, flat-screen tv's, star trek, ATM machines, spiderman 2, punk rock, I love lucy, mobile phones. space-hoppers, stephen king novels, magnum PI, jenga, and hippys.

but I can't see them being blamed either!

:-)

simple fact is, we've just gotten better at diagnosing these illnesses, not that there are more cases of them.

after all, we no longer consider epileptics to be possessed by the devil, do we....?

• Like 7

they also coincide with the ford mustang, hula-hoops, britney spears, the apollo space programme, rubik's cubes, the muppet show, haagen daaz ice-cream, superglue, flat-screen tv's, star trek, ATM machines, spiderman 2, punk rock, I love lucy, mobile phones. space-hoppers, stephen king novels, magnum PI, jenga, and hippys.

but I can't see them being blamed either!

:-)

simple fact is, we've just gotten better at diagnosing these illnesses, not that there are more cases of them.

after all, we no longer consider epileptics to be possessed by the devil, do we....?

Or we're OVERdiagnosing these illnesses......

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

Did you know that those you mention were already in decline that don't immunise.efore vaccination?

Did you know that some of diseases you mention only 1% get worst scenario? Others 99% remain healthy.

Unfortunately in Australia, especially central Oz and top end as well as the Thursday Islands, has a large indigenous population that don't immunise.

Because of this , whooping cough and tubercolsis are always preSEnt "somewhere". Just yersterday a woman died of tuberculosiss at a hospital in Cairns.

• Like 4

in the cases of ADHD and dyslexia, definitely. i'm not saying ALL cases are over-diagnosed, but the rising number of both syndromes DOES seem to coincide with the rise of parents not giving a rat's ass.....

• Like 4

Unfortunately in Australia, especially central Oz and top end as well as the Thursday Islands, has a large indigenous population that don't immunise.

Because of this , whooping cough and tubercolsis are always preSEnt "somewhere". Just yersterday a woman died of tuberculosiss at a hospital in Cairns.

1 million people died from sesonal flu each year. I dont see where you going with this woman. Recent findings suggest that vitamin C can prevent and heal tuberculosis.

• Like 1

Ant-vaxer homeopath claims vaccines don't work.

Wow - who would have seen that coming?

• Like 6

You don't ? Wonder why the hospital thought necessary to advise the public then if it's easily treated with oranges. Have you heard a baby with whooping cough?

1 million people died from sesonal flu each year. I dont see where you going with this woman. Recent findings suggest that vitamin C can prevent and heal tuberculosis.

You can't send your child to any school or childcare centre , without a immunisation record, but hey , I'll just tell them he has exyra vitamin c.

• Like 3

It's not a study it's a review and it is reviewing a bunch of pseudo-science. It even states in it's first paragraph that, "It centers mostly on studies not often referenced in the western world, providing fresh and broad-ranging information." Meaning that they were studies that never made it to scientific peer-review and/or they never received citations from other scientists due to bad conclusions/methodology. If the conclusions were sound ones, the other scientists would jump at the chance to cite them in their own work. That's how REAL science works. This author apparently doesn't know how to do scientific journalism let alone any journalism.

Not to mention, the piece appeared in Gaia Health, which is nothing but woo-filled pseudo-science malarkey. FFS, they still talk about Andrew Wakefield like he's credible.

• Like 6

Did you know that those you mention were already in decline before vaccination?

No, I actually know that those diseases were not declining before vaccination. Smallpox was increasing and polio was on the exact same trajectory as it had always been. Do you think that a 1 in 100,000 change of getting SSPE or a 1 in 1,000 change of getting pneumonia from measles is 1%? Also, smallpox was always bad even when you survived it. If you can read you should try it sometime.

• Like 3

Not to mention the rise in a lot of allergies and autoimmune disorders have more to do with sanitation than with vaccines but you don't hear anyone complaining about that.

• Like 2