Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Eyed People

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#16    Squit

Squit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

some people have their eyes injected with ink.
as such, they could have their entire eye turned black.
there are also contact lenses that do it.

there is no reason to bring demonic possession or anything else into this

#17    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 26 January 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences  are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on. The other 10% are the syncronistic events that I experience all the time.... So sure that can be a mental thing. I just don't beleive it is. Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

Anyway I'd be happy to take it up with either of you in pm or another thread.  

Nothing far fetched about a bum with black eyes.... Drugs can do it.

Ahh, nvm. The altered states, that makes sense. So, not far fetched, but pure fiction.

the truth is out there....

#18    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

View PostToolite, on 26 January 2011 - 03:17 PM, said:

When I experienced it - it caught me off guard but, I was not afraid..  so let me say should I say "oh demon I see you let me take a picture of you for Mulder because he wants to see too.. lol  Their eyes don't remain black because of them I see at least once a week..  I am trying to gather more information to find out if their eyes don't remain black each time I see them does it mean the demon is gone..   Luv you Mulder.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Wait, we went from people with black eyes, to...Demons?

#19    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,745 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.
seeker, i do not carry grudges, as i mentioned the last time you tried this. however, you most certainly do, and have shown that in numerous posts in these forums. no, go find them yourself.
i made the comment i did to you because i think you are totally full of ****, not because i have a grudge against you. don't kid yourself

Edited by JGirl, 26 January 2011 - 04:18 PM.

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#20    Squit

Squit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences  are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on.

i dont see any reason for a person to believe it to be anything more than a dream.

#21    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 26 January 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

Wait, we went from people with black eyes, to...Demons?

When a gift is revealed to me I am shown the good and the bad... Just so you have background of how I can draw that conclusion.. One time I had a dream and in the dream the mouth was black and out of the mouth was a tongue like a snake... For me when someone is going to come against me it is usually shown to me in a dream sometimes the way in which it will be down will be covered in blackness.. Like their mouth or eyes so I thought it was just judging me which the other two that I saw with the black eyes they did end up judging me.. but, the third one did not know me and I didn't know him.. and never saw him again.. So if I see their eyes black - in the supernatural I know that not good - it's not a good thing..so I wait to see what it reveals...as an end result so I can learn..  

Now I always thought when I saw that it meant them judging or coming against me but, I was reading a post from another forum and a person said it was demonic.. I believe that because the judging and coming against a person for no reason all falls in line with a demonic spirit.  So I just wanted to know more..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#22    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:57 PM

"Not good" in dreams, equates to Demons?  :hmm:

#23    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:08 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 26 January 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

Ahh, nvm. The altered states, that makes sense. So, not far fetched, but pure fiction.
But of course..... I forgot mulder has all the answers :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#24    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

View PostJGirl, on 26 January 2011 - 04:17 PM, said:

seeker, i do not carry grudges, as i mentioned the last time you tried this. however, you most certainly do, and have shown that in numerous posts in these forums. no, go find them yourself.
i made the comment i did to you because i think you are totally full of ****, not because i have a grudge against you. don't kid yourself
I don't remember starting a conversation with you dear, your anger is self evident in nearly everything you write, remember the ignore function? So you don't think I saw a bum with black eyes? Or you don't think I can create wake induced lucid dreams?  which is it? And you don't hold  grudges? Yeah right! That statement is definantly full of *****!  :).

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#25    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,745 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 26 January 2011 - 04:57 PM, said:

"Not good" in dreams, equates to Demons?  :hmm:
apparently 'not good' in any situation means demons to some

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#26    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,745 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 26 January 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

So you don't think I saw a bum with black eyes? Or you don't think I can create wake induced lucid dreams?  which is it?
since you asked,
i don't think you experience anything paranormal or shamanic. i think you have a highly charged imagination, and are prone to attention seeking.  
in any case, think what you like about me and i'll do the same for you, how's that?
as for the ignore feature...i don't use it. i read what i choose and leave the rest. i don't need it blocked out.

#27    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 26 January 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

But of course..... I forgot mulder has all the answers :)

Well, to this one you made the answer pretty obvious.

#28    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

View PostJGirl, on 26 January 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

since you asked,
i don't think you experience anything paranormal or shamanic. i think you have a highly charged imagination, and are prone to attention seeking.  
in any case, think what you like about me and i'll do the same for you, how's that?
as for the ignore feature...i don't use it. i read what i choose and leave the rest. i don't need it blocked out.
Excellent,  and I think you are  very angry and miss informed prone to holding grudges and emotional outbursts. We can leave it at that.  

I think we are in agreement..... Truce.

Bruce Lee-

#29    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

View PostJGirl, on 26 January 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

since you asked,

I concur with this diagnosis.

#30    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 26 January 2011 - 05:31 PM, said:

I concur with this diagnosis.
Wait a minute I thought you thought I was loony or overly imaginative. Now you say I'm an atention seeker to which is it man. You have a brain, so you should know with a little research there are plenty of people like me.

You always come through mulder I knew would, that's why I love you so much....consistancy is a rare thing.

Luv u brother.

Edited by Seeker79, 26 January 2011 - 05:40 PM.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users