Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

ouija ouija

Okay, I want to know what you are wearing and I want you to be absolutely honest. I don't want any nonsense about " Oo! I'm wearing the very latest from Victoria's Secrets!" (yes, OverSword, I'm talking to you), or "I'm wearing nothing but Chanel No.5"(if the cap fits, with bells on ...... see what I did there?).

I'll start: old bootee-type slippers with upper beginning to part from sole on one of them; thick woolly socks(yukky-brown colour); navy sweat pants; black 'boy shorts'; black bra; white thermal t-shirt; fuchsia pink thermal roll-neck top; v.old baggy pale blue jumper; fuchsia pink ankle-length fleece dressing-gown; home-made multi-coloured striped knitted 'wrist-warmers'; Fair-isle patterned wooly hat with ear-flaps and cords with bobbles on the ends; large homemade muff containing a Sponge Bob hot-water bottle. Yes, I am trying to save money by having hardly any heating on :hmm: .

• Like 4

why would you wanna start topic like that knowing that most if not All guys will answer " wearing nothing " ? :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 4

why would you wanna start topic like that knowing that most if not All guys will answer " wearing nothing " ? :D

Crap you beat me to it :mellow:

Ouija you have more clothes on you now than I have in my wardrobe. I'm wearing...ragged black shorts. Yea that's all :P

Edited by Lcvec
  • Like 4

I'm getting into the winter spirit of all things,

So, I am wearing a black full swishy cotton skirt that has a most beautiful embroidered trim to the waist and hem of a colourful forest design in red, purple, orange, greens, and blues.... It has the look of a Hansel and Gretel story.

With a bright orange under tank, peaking through a black sheer cotton wrap top tied with a long tie at the arc of my middle back, hanging down almost reaching the hem of the skirt.

I am also wearing complementary red cashmere knee high socks and a wonderful pair of chunky cable stitch white woollen slipper sock, booties, that just trim the socks. These booties have a fine gold thread running through them.

All very festive feeling.

Oh, yes and I am under a handwoven alpaca blanket of reds and oranges too....Thinking of making a hot chocolate, my gingerbread houses design for this year and my christmas pudding. :santa:

• Like 2

Is this the latest take on a dirty phone call?

• Like 2

'gentlemen', you are not playing to the rules of the game :angry: !

*desperately tries to get visions of beautiful brown eyes and ragged black shorts out of head* *fails*

• Like 4

Sweatpants, a long sleeve t-shirt, a beany, and my Uggs. I like to be comfortable. :yes:

• Like 1

Sweatpants, a long sleeve t-shirt, a beany, and my Uggs. I like to be comfortable. :yes:

Sounds cuddly!

• Like 2

'gentlemen', you are not playing to the rules of the game :angry: !

*desperately tries to get visions of beautiful brown eyes and ragged black shorts out of head* *fails*

My shorts are comfortable :mellow: It has one orange stripe on each side and a few holes here and there. It's really hot in here :P

• Like 2

Mismatch teal booty socks from the same pack so have same size shape and color it's just that one has a pink toe and the other has pink designs or something like that, I actually can't see them right now, but I can feel them, especially on the left, it's been creeping down and bunching, also my toes are cold. I have on deep rose pink and burgundy stripped leg warmers, tan colored, shin length leather boots (sorry animal rights actinides, oh and sorry cow :( ), skinny medium blue jeans, grey and black waist length cardigan with hood, red long sleeve cotton v neck, brown, yellow, tan and white striped waist length tank, tan bra, black and white check wool coat, and a Santa clause hat...

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Okay, I'm going to let you off with nakedness because you live in Hell and obviously it's very hot there.

My shorts are comfortable :mellow: It has one orange stripe on each side and a few holes here and there. It's really hot in here :P

(It is now very hot in here :blush:). You sir, are lying! YOU live in a cave and caves are notoriously cold and damp. I don't want to hear anything more about "...... a few holes here and there .....", tell us what you are really wearing!

you asked...

pjs001.jpg

Oh god! Now my eyes are hurting!

• Like 1

Okay, I'm going to let you off with nakedness because you live in Hell and obviously it's very hot there.

(It is now very hot in here :blush:). You sir, are lying! YOU live in a cave and caves are notoriously cold and damp. I don't want to hear anything more about "...... a few holes here and there .....", tell us what you are really wearing!

Oh god! Now my eyes are hurting!

are they hurting, or.......bedazzled!

I'm wearing my favorite Merkin. :D

• Like 1

^ ^ :lol: umm ...... the purple and that yellow are bedazzling ....... but then there are the SPOTS too ..... I feel a headache coming on.

You're a brave woman, that's for sure!

I'm wearing my favorite Merkin. :D

Where? :P

• Like 2

falconable shirt, grey with thin purple pink white and black stripes, grey calvin cline slacks, bed &stu boots, in other words stupid work crap I wouldn't be caught dead in any place but work. :no: