Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warren Goetz

Enomia

I am here, his daughter to answer questions the best I can and I will stand in his place for this hour unto us all.

arrow3.gifRead more...

There was talk about my father here...bring it too me.

well if you stand there with a gun in your hand and ask what...then I will reply why back at you...

well if you stand there with a gun in your hand and ask what...then I will reply why back at you...

............................. What? :huh:

... Why not? :mellow:

I have a question, what didyou mean when you said you walk past human sacrifices everyday? Because if you mean what i think you mean then your pretty damn sick

Can't say i know who your father is. It would help if you told us about him. :hmm:

I have a question, what didyou mean when you said you walk past human sacrifices everyday? Because if you mean what i think you mean then your pretty damn sick

my goodness the way your mind works, I mean people that sacrifice their lives for the betterment of the world, which could be a mother not having much to eat and what she does have she gives to her children...that sort of thing.

Can't say i know who your father is. It would help if you told us about him. :hmm:

I'm here to defend him as he has been spoken ill of on this site and to answer any questions concerning him instead of people making up stories about things they don't really know about. He was building a free energy machine back in the 60's 70's and had a project called the ASDP-advanced scientific development project in which there was many members from around the country.

Hi Enomia,

Welcome to UM. You are claiming to be Warren Goetz daughter? Can you prove this?

After all this is the internet and anyone can make any number of unverifiable claims regarding their identity.

Thanks

Dot~

first two hits on Google for "Warren Goetz" are this forum.

Sorry, drawing a blank as to who he is.

All the way at the bottom of this link is a couple of sentences saying who Warren Goetz is. It's under missing in action. Not much is known about him from what I can tell.

http://www.davidaspitzley.org/MythicDetroit/

Edited by susieice

All the way at the bottom of this link is a couple of sentences saying who Warren Goetz is. It's under missing in action. Not much is known about him from what I can tell.

http://www.davidaspitzley.org/MythicDetroit/

So, if nobody knows who he is, who posted this insult that she's talking about? :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi...I spent many evenings at your dining room table with Warren, Roger, Curt, Jack, Mary and many others. Much of the time it was just Warren and I. He always had time for everyone interested in talking with him. The book he gave me is enscribed: "To Tim-Thanks for your help with the Intelligence, Warren H. Goetz. I think he was referring to the image I spotted on the ground while flying over Sugar Island....your Dad called it the "sign of creation" and it was the message he had been waiting for. I could talk for hours about Warren. I've been keeping up with Thatcher on the internet, not conversing, just observing. Regards, Tim

• 1 year later...

Thank you Daughter Of The Nine Moons, what kind of proof can I give you with out giving out too much personal info on myself on-line, perhaps only a daughter would jump to his defense as I did here as the insult led me to this web site. I'm the youngest of his three children. My father was born May 12th 1912, he would have been one hundred this year, 2012.

He brought knowledge of the universe, Universal Law, after years of working with free energy he decided the world wasn't ready for it and either walked away from uncompleted projects or destroyed what he had as our house was a target by those looking to steal what he created. He was misunderstood by some and feared by others for what he knew, for what he understood...and loved by many. Universal Law governs all worlds including this one which is the lowest of them all, a word to describe it would be the christian Hell. Every planet must have the knowledge brought too them at varying degrees of evolvement but it must not exceed it, so my father kept some knowledge back...free energy, as the people here would use it to destroy each other and that is not what its meant for. I hope the people here will one day evolve before the world is destroyed by our evil and greed, also by what we do to it...we pull things out of the ground like ripping apart a machine, eventually it won't work anymore, so it my hope and prayer that people become kinder to each other and the world we live on. Peace and blessings. Enomia

• Like 2

*quote/post removed*

It did fly but you had to send it off a cliff while being in it.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
quotes updated

• 5 months later...

I spent some time at Warrens and had some unusual experiences. I don't pretend to understand what Warren was all about but something deeply Mysterious was happening. I found him to be a quiet and caring person and there was nothing "cult-like" in the discussions around the kitchen table, that I took part in

• 5 months later...

I spent many hours at Warren's house, and was present, although not directly involved, during many of the meetings held at his dining room table. My parents were directly involved in the development and production of the spacecraft. The whole experience has had a profound impact on my life and that of my family members, but not necessarily in a negative way. I was a young boy, but I have vivid memories of being at the hangar that housed the ship, and remember a lot of details about it. I know that Alien Embryo is telling the truth, in fact I know exactly who she is, and she is the daughter of Warren Goetz. She is a few years older than me, and we spent a lot of time together while the "project" was active.

My mother and father, who are both deceased now, have shared many stories and a handful of secrets regarding ASDP. I am still fascinated with some of the things I learned, and rarely talk about them, other than with family and close friends. I believe that Warren was genuine and sincere with his beliefs, and knowledge, and even claims he made of having direct contact with lifeforms from other planets or dimensions. I live only a few miles from the site of the project, and the landing site where Warren claimed to rendezvous with his alien contacts. I also know people with no knowledge of the project, who have seen strange lights or objects at this very location.

• 3 years later...
On 1/8/2011 at 1:40 AM, Enomia said:

Are you eh tell me your brothers name.

On 8/4/2015 at 10:20 PM, MissJoyful said:

I sincerely pray that all of you will come to the knowledge of what this was really all about, including his daughter, Mary, whom I knew when she was a teenager. Warren told me that Jesus Christ was just another man. Just a guy who died on a cross along with two other guys. He wasn't anything or anyone special, but Warren told me on several occasions that HE was Eiot and that he was getting younger and that he was on earth to be in charge of it at the right time and to bring it to its' senses. Well, I was present when Warren passed away, and he was certainly not younger or in charge of this planet and I see no evidence that anything that he did in his lifetime has brought anyone to salvation of the knowledge of the forgiveness of sins, redemption or restitution. Anyone who speaks against the son of God, Jesus Christ, claiming that He was not who He was, is therefore, an anti-Christ. If Warren was so loved and helped so many people and knew how to help the planet and didn't because the world wasn't ready, why was he better than Jesus Christ who died on the cross for the sins of mankind? Warren was not martyred. He died of lung cancer from years of chain smoking. I am very sorry, Mary, I know you loved your father very much, and you should remember him for that. I personally found a priest to administer him his last rights and I personally prayed over him that his sins would be forgiven, as we are all sinners in need of a Savior, Jesus, Our Lord. Warren Goetz was a sinner in need of a Savior just like the rest of us. Jesus was the only man who died, came back to life and ascended into heaven, and He didn't need a spaceship or free energy to do it. He ascended bodily and He will come back the same way, very shortly. We are all in bodies that will die, unless we are raptured out of here. We do not go to the next place in a spaceship. No need for any material object because we are freed from the need of all earthly devices and material objects. This is our evidence that there is a God, a place that we go to next, and the way that we all get there. Accept Jesus today, repent of your sins, and you will be assured a place in paradise with The Lord. I am one who learned this after my experience with Warren Goetz. When he told me that Jesus was just another man who died just like all the other guys, my eyes were opened. He was trying to take Jesus off the cross and I knew the truth at that moment. I pray that Warren was forgiven and I pray for us all. I repent that I had anything to do with Warren or his project, but God had a plan for me because of it and I praise His Holy Name that I have been saved inspite of what it did to me spiritually, following Warren and his ways. Mary, love your father and keep your fond memories of him, pray that his soul found Jesus ask Jesus to save you.

During the years I was active in this project, I never saw any device that produced free energy or any other kind of energy. The spaceship did not fly. If government agents, spys and other seekers were trying to steal knowledge from Warren, he never produced anything to steal, and his book never revealed any design plans of any kind. I never saw anything but a small machine that was supposed to grow things fast, but the water that went into the machine was never put on any plants to make them grow. Nor did any former members that came before me that I talked to ever see anything produced that was not already in use in this world, especially the members who built the spaceship. It had working gears and a transmission, but no energy producing ability. If Warren kept his knowledge secret because the world was not worthy of it, he did a good job of it, but from my understanding of God, He didn't keep His son from coming to this planet to save us, nor did he spare His own son from a horrible death on a cross.

He did have plans they where given to a man named rich mahalski who got them from his mother in law Nicol kalkashki they were thrown away my dad has a supposed star map I will look at it.

On 5/5/2017 at 9:47 PM, Johnny went worth said:

Are you eh tell me your brothers name.

Hello, welcome to UM.

The OP of this topic hasn't been active on these forums since July 24 2012. In view of this there's little point in keeping this thread open. Sorry - Thread Closed.

• The topic was locked