Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's Shooting Up In The Sky

topsecretresearch

P.s it aint no chines lantern lol they dont look like that in the sky lol obviesly you necer seen one up close lol i hate when people comment an asume things they know nothing about lol its funny

why dont you go be a scientist like open your mind a bit
if yous so smart why yous on the site

I'll be right back. Off to go be a scientist. Yous guys take care, yo.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 5

you guys dismiss things to easily. of course you can explain it, if a alien space craft was flying right over my head i could say it was a new gov test flight but that doesn't mean im right. that's actually what bugs me so much about "fact or faked" they just try to see if they can remake it and if the can they think its fake...........WHAT? how does that make any sense? people have been making special affects for dino movies for years so does that mean dinos are fake just because we can "hoax" it? no dinos are proven to exist and aliens might be one day to but until then you cant just come up with a reason you think fits and call it a hoax, that is not investigating.

There's so many what if's here based purely on belief.

What if all these thousands of Photo's are faked as a result of humanities lonliness in wishing we aren't unique in the universe?

Better still, what if just one of these thousands of photo's out there are real? That brings up a whole new list of what if's.

Are they of Extraterrestrial Origin?

Are they of Metaphysical Origin?

Are they Terrestrial of this or another time?

Are they Multidimentional?

Are they the servants of the Gods?

Going back to belief, I don't believe for one second that half of these what if's aren't already known by an elite few.

Somebody should have just shot it down with there shotgun and call the media.

That would get to the bottom of this phenomena once and for all instead of

getting pics and vids and deepening the mystery. :gun:

and if the government wasn't in contact u think as a security breach they'd us the thor2 laser to shoot it down, come on bring it!

I live in the area. First I've heard of this. I also happen to know someone with the same last name as the witness. I wonder if they're related...

I'm a believer with a healthy dose of skepticism but that pic is clear, it's a beautiful day and doesn't look faked to me. I'm no expert (I only play one in my mind) but that pic is genuine, no Photoshop or any other messing around. It's a UFO. UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object.

I'm a believer with a healthy dose of skepticism but that pic is clear, it's a beautiful day and doesn't look faked to me. I'm no expert (I only play one in my mind) but that pic is genuine, no Photoshop or any other messing around. It's a UFO. UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object.

Right. And what about this comment from Quaentum?

Living in that area of New York where the picture was supposedly taken, the time would be dawn or pre-dawn based on the position of the sun. The fact that the edge is brightly lit but not the bottom makes it IMO a hoax.

What makes you think that it is real exactly?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Right. And what about this comment from Quaentum?

What makes you think that it is real exactly?

Cheers,

Badeskov

What about it? He says "IMO". I don't see the sun in the photo, only the sun light. Unless there is another photo with the sun in it that statement is conjecture. I choose to believe it because I don't see any thing faked, IMO. Admittedly, I saw the pic via my smart phone but it's sufficient. There are things out in our world that we can't explain away. I accept that more willingly than things that are explained via fear tactics and social pariah-ism... ie religion.

So there was (allegedly) something in the sky, and a person took a pic of said (alleged) thing... Looks real... I accept that I don't know what the heck it is. If some one can prove absolutely that it it's a fake then, fine. I accept that as well. Until then, looks real. ;)

• Like 1

Unfortunately, we live in a time when CGI and various forms of software can render photographs that "look real". So, looking real and being real have become two very different things. I wish it were otherwise, hoaxers are really doing a disservice to those who are sincerely trying to solve the mystery of UFOs.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, we live in a time when CGI and various forms of software can render photographs that "look real". So, looking real and being real have become two very different things. I wish it were otherwise, hoaxers are really doing a disservice to those who are sincerely trying to solve the mystery of UFOs.

So true Lilly,so true ITs getting even harder to discern from the Hoaxes . Theres even been cases where the so called experts have been fooled ! But one thing is for sure ! A landing and actual meeting with an Alien Race will indeed put it all silentsome day. ITs the Some Day that keeps us Looking. Man I wish they would kick that Starship in the pants and Get here.

Even If there coming to Dinner !

At LEast we would know then! :tu::alien::clap:

But, there is still a chance to see coverage by several news companies of the same (clear and loud) event... I'm still waiting for something like that (different angles, different news companies, plus folks with their phones/ cameras)

9_dist.jpg

or

flying_truck.jpg

Trick photography! Seriously though, there is a big difference between a UFO and E.T.

Or following some natural creation purpose. One must consider all options not just the cynical.

Or a lot of good old fashioned fun...

Edit: Also OP looks like a frisbee...

Edited by Timonthy

UFO `s and E.T`s How about just call a gift horse what it is !

An Alien flown Identified Flying object !

THats an "AFIFO" when we get one we can all party !

RIP Neil Armstrong ! THe Real Deal !

But it then draws me back to the obvious question; what are the options?

First off, as has been pointed out innumerable times, faking photos is easy especially now with all the digital doohickeys and whatzits. (Darkroom tricks can be done to accomplish the same end although I doubt much film is used these days.) It is to the point that photographic evidence is no longer reliable. This is made worse in the original event (UFO over New York) since there was only one witness. There was no corroborating testimony or evidence, photographic or otherwise.

There's also the convenience of how that UAP showed up the second time so Mr. Titus could get a photo of it. That's a little too convenient to fall within the realm of probability.

Getting back to generalities and discounting fakes, though, a very good one is misidentification of known objects. One I know about first hand is how the sun can hit an airliner in such a way that the only visible reflection is from the fuselage. That way a completely mundane airplane becomes a cigar-shaped UAP. Another is ball lightning. Another is weather inversions forming layers from which distant lights can reflect. And so on. And so on. And when they're exhausted, a sighting becomes an unknown in which case both sides are obliged to provide overwhelming evidence theirs is the right one. Thus far, no one has been able to in any case going. That's why they're still unknowns. However, unknown does not automatically equate to ET.

I'm very uncomfortable with the UFO over NY case in any event. Something's not right and I'm not going to speculate what right now; I have more critical things to think about. Further, having MUFON handle it won't do any good because they won't test all possibilities before declaring "Yes, by golly, we have a winner!" NICAP at it's top form would have been better but it's gone.

• Like 1

Aliens,Tooth fairy what ever you want to believe in really.....

Alien tooth fairies? Now there's an interesting concept.

Just how man have had close encounters but never reported it?

I tried a few times but usually wound up with restraining orders instead. :whistle:

However, I'd also say that many unknowns being seen stand a good chance of being terrestrial in origin.

See this link: http://www.ufocasebo...triangular.html

Oh, no, Lilly! We're not smart enough to build craft like that. Gotta be alien tech. Yep, yep. :D;)

Seriously, I've seen these mentioned before and find them fascinating but I've always liked LTA (lighter than air) craft. With that, there's research in things like the Biefield-Brown Effect which can be used as an electrostatic thruster which is silent yet effective. I've experimented with low power versions called "lifters" and know it works but it also gives me an appreciation of how much energy would be required to provide propulsion for decidedly huge vehicles like the big black triangles. As a result, I'm torn between that and electrically driven propellors with carefully designed blades. Yeah, I know. How mundane ... :sleepy:

Not much better than Adamski's claims. Heck, isn't that one of Lazars' "sports models"?

If so many UFO's shoot up, why do they not continue out of the atmosphere? Not a one has ever been recorded doing so by amateur observer or official sources. If one did, we might have a direction to follow, and one that SETI could concentrate on.

And if they do not leave the atmosphere, where do they go? And if they do not leave via space, why would one think the visions were craft being controlled by aliens?

Because it is the best some of us can come up with right now. And thats about it.

SportModelReal.jpg

• Like 1