Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 10 votes

Werewolf sightings/encounters

• Please log in to reply
1259 replies to this topic

#16    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:46 AM

Even though Dre T hasn't answered I feel I can't keep you all in suspence and a long awaited story will be told now. Lol even though you probably didn't care.

I used to live this old trailor park. I didn't like it much there (this was before I became Druidic). One day my neighbor came to my door and knocked on it. He asked me
"Do you have a dog?" (this was before my little wounded wolf pup came into my life)
I said "no I don't why?"
He asked "Did you see anything last night?"
I truthfully said "Nothing out of the ordinary. no"
He says "Well what do you consider ordinary because last night I saw a HUGE animal walking around the streat."
I told him "I haven't seen that but now I'm interested."
He says "It walked around on the street and I watched the Huge basturd threw my blinds it looked like a dog It attacked my little skeeter."
I said "Who is Skeeter?"
He says "My dog."
I told him to go home and rest for his loss. That night I couldn't sleep I just kept thinking about my neighbors dog and what attacked it. At about 11:00 pm I was dozing off and I heard a loud THUD hit my rooftop. I then heard what sounded like someone walking on my roof. I walked to the window after i heard another Thud come from my porch. I looked outside (through the blinds so it couldn't see me) and saw the same huge Dog-like creature my neighbor described. It looked more to me like a wolf and it wasn't huge persay rather more around 6' 8" to 6' 11" but yes it was very large. It stood on my porch and it looked around until It saw another one of my neighbor's (some old ladie who I disliked) german sheepherd it attacked the poor dor and slaughtered it only leaving some bones and flesh. Then it ran off.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#17    eveningsky339

eveningsky339

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

• "Who made man's mouth? Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind? Was it not I?"

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:04 AM

There were lots of werewolf sightings in medieval Europe, France in particular.  However most modern werewolf stories I believe to be fake.  Werewolfs are awsome though.

#18    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:42 AM

I really do not believe there are werewolfs just running around but if there are i hope they stay in france, cause i never plain on going there! w00t.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#19    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:36 AM

Lol well you sol then cuz There's one watching you through your window right now

Got the shivers didn't you

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#20    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:38 AM

Sorry about the long texts thing thought it would be a little funny

#21    Dre_T_Hunter

Dre_T_Hunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Jun 27 2005, 08:44 AM)
I'm still waiting for and answer from Dre T

View Post

Hey Brother Werewolf,

Sorry for the late answer... (been busy)

I like to hear more from your Werewolf Stories...

D. was kind of sleeping...
...but a hunter has to be alert!!

When the sun sets, the hunt begins....

#22    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:57 AM

Dr T, i made a post a long time back about about a friend who lives on a reservation, in New Mexico, if you want to hear about it pm me as it is to long to retype for no reason.

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#23    Happy Zanda

Happy Zanda

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Location:Skeptics-land. Fear my unbearable logic.... and skeptism!

• "My interests? Anything which doesn't involve people playing with their winkies with TK powers..."

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:34 AM

Does anyone think that Warewolves might just be wolves that really need a hug?

#24    Dre_T_Hunter

Dre_T_Hunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE(Happy Zanda @ Jul 18 2005, 10:34 AM)
Does anyone think that Warewolves might just be wolves that really need a hug?

View Post

Hey Zanda,

You know what you can do with your huggy Wares...?

...stuck 'em up your...***

D. doesn't like to be bothered by kinds like Zanda...
...the Hunter smells the blood !

When the sun sets, the hunt begins....

#25    Happy Zanda

Happy Zanda

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Location:Skeptics-land. Fear my unbearable logic.... and skeptism!

• "My interests? Anything which doesn't involve people playing with their winkies with TK powers..."

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:02 AM

I think you need a hug, but hell! I'm not gunna give it...

#26    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:51 AM

Calm down you too. So Dre T you would like another story I have many this one happened to my brother recently!

My brother was walking through the woods. On a nature hike which I feel is good for him so I force him to go. (yes I can still whip my brother's @$$!) Anyways he was just walking through and he saw a bear's dead corpse. He examined the bear and it looked lke a dog/wolf attacked it, but that could only be done by many wolves as this was a rather large bear, but he only found one set of wolf tracks also the tracks seemed to be bipedal. I had told my brother many stories before about werewolves and they never bothered him before he thought they were bullsh--, but after seeing this he freaked and started running back to his campsite. When he got there he found that something had visited it and recently! He found the same tracks he found near the bears body walking to and from his campsite. That night he went to his tent and layed there with his little silver knife pendent held tightly to his chest. (I gave it to him for his last birthday.) He was terrifyied at this whole thing! But eventually he fell asleep. He was woken early by a growling noise. Followed by inhuman words and a savage voice that seemed a little contorted.
"Damn... homans.... come to forest... break trees start fire..... kill prey for brudders!"
He stayed there and just kept silent and squeezed his pendent tightly to his chest. He could see the shadow of this wolf-like creature through his tent. He almost pissed his pants, but held it in he did not want any of this things sences to kick in at the worst time. After hours of waiting for it to leave and hours of listening to it search for him and talk about slaughtering him. it finnally left and the next morning is when I would pick him up he came screaming to the car Piss scared telling me all about this awful encounter.

#27    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 07:18 PM

hehe a wolf with a big stick  no.gif  i would of picked an even bigger one up and hit him back with it original.gif

i do believe in werewolfs as such but anyone think they just another kind of animal, as in you cant turn into one buy being bitten crying.gif wish i could

brother pm me with some of ur stuff you have come up with i am very interesed in this sort of stuff pls original.gif

Edited by jeffbobs, 31 July 2005 - 07:20 PM.

#28    Orion437

Orion437

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

• Yes...Argentina.

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Jul 29 2005, 05:51 AM)
Calm down you too. So Dre T you would like another story I have many this one happened to my brother recently!

My brother was walking through the woods. On a nature hike which I feel is good for him so I force him to go. (yes I can still whip my brother's @$$!) Anyways he was just walking through and he saw a bear's dead corpse. He examined the bear and it looked lke a dog/wolf attacked it, but that could only be done by many wolves as this was a rather large bear, but he only found one set of wolf tracks also the tracks seemed to be bipedal. I had told my brother many stories before about werewolves and they never bothered him before he thought they were bullsh--, but after seeing this he freaked and started running back to his campsite. When he got there he found that something had visited it and recently! He found the same tracks he found near the bears body walking to and from his campsite. That night he went to his tent and layed there with his little silver knife pendent held tightly to his chest. (I gave it to him for his last birthday.) He was terrifyied at this whole thing! But eventually he fell asleep. He was woken early by a growling noise. Followed by inhuman words and a savage voice that seemed a little contorted.
"Damn... homans.... come to forest... break trees start fire..... kill prey for brudders!"
He stayed there and just kept silent and squeezed his pendent tightly to his chest. He could see the shadow of this wolf-like creature through his tent. He almost pissed his pants, but held it in he did not want any of this things sences to kick in at the worst time. After hours of waiting for it to leave and hours of listening to it search for him and talk about slaughtering him. it finnally left and the next morning is when I would pick him up he came screaming to the car Piss scared telling me all about this awful encounter.

View Post

Your brother was in his tent, but the werewolf spent hours searching for him? If your bro listened to the beast, why the beast didnt spot the tent and search for him there? You said that they where close enough to hear the beast speaking.
Sorry for my english...

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain." Blade Runner.

#29    Ciraxis

Ciraxis

I'm back until I get bored again

• 2,214 posts

• Heaven is a place where the trout are always rising.

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:14 PM

where was this?

#30    jeffbobs

jeffbobs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:58 PM

there was a hell of alot of reports of werewolfs in wales...think thats how you spell it, the thing on britain that looks like a pigs head, i was lookin up about werewolfson the internet and it said about so many reports from a while back cropped up. ill try find it for you later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users