Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Xmas presents stolen from Great Ormond Street

great ormond street hospital children

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,022 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Detectives are investigating how up to 20 presents were stolen from a "non-public” area of one of Britain’s leading hospitals, just days before Christmas.

Scotland Yard today condemned the thefts of the wrapped gifts, which included portable DVD players, DVD's, Nintendo DS consoles, games and toys, as “beyond belief”.

The presents, which had been bought from the hospital’s charity fund, were destined for seriously ill children who were being treated in intensive care.

http://www.telegraph...ren-stolen.html

Disgusting! :(

Posted Image

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

How could someone do this? How could someone live with themselves taking from children in this situation?!

I'm sure some generous people who are a little well off with hopefully replace the missing presents. If i had some extra money this Christmas I would.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,800 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Forget capital punishment for this scum - I have the blueprints for an oubliette in my files. Let's get digging!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#4    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

View Postealdwita, on 18 December 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

Forget capital punishment for this scum - I have the blueprints for an oubliette in my files. Let's get digging!

I had to look that up. lol

Very fitting though, would be the perfect punishment. :tu:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users