Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Servants of Allah" Threaten Attacks on France

DreamRebel

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• DC09

• bathory

• fearfulone

wait a second, didn't all those anti-war people say the terrorists hate the west because of stuff like Iraq? Perhaps you guys are going to have to rethink tactics on how to deal with 'terrorists', instead of hiding your heads in the sand like you want us to do:)

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel

That's scarry... and why would they want to threaten France???

Probably because of the new law banning Muslim girls from wearing head scarves to school.

A really stupid law, IMO. rolleyes.gif

Funny, the French were the strongest opposition to iraq in Europe and its funny how this head scarf thing has gotten them on the "hit list." These guys can not be appeased, i tell you... remember when we tried to appease hitler, gave him peace treaties, more land, etc... the only way we could stop him was brute force after he had killed millions already...i tell you...we can't try to appease these people and work democratically with them because they dont care about our democracy or discussions with eachother...they just want to "convert us by the sword" as theyve been quoted saying many times. Those terrorist b******* should be hit with brute force, bombed day and night (training camps, countries that harbor them, caves where they're known to hide) until they stop or die trying, because they will die trying to kill all in the west, the extremists that is.

Edited by fearfulone

Kell, the law bannes everyone, not jus the muslims!

Yes, it bans overt religious symbols but I think its obvious that the law primarily targets Muslims; one of the fastest growing populations in France.

Funny, the French were the strongest opposition to iraq in Europe and its funny how this head scarf thing has gotten them on the "hit list." These guys can not be appeased, i tell you... remember when we tried to appease hitler, gave him peace treaties, more land, etc... the only way we could stop him was brute force after he had killed millions already...i tell you...we can't try to appease these people and work democratically with them because they dont care about our democracy or discussions with eachother...they just want to "convert us by the sword" as theyve been quoted saying many times. Those terrorist b******* should be hit with brute force, bombed day and night (training camps, countries that harbor them, caves where they're known to hide) until they stop or die trying, because they will die trying to kill all in the west, the extremists that is.

and in that way you make the terrorist stronger, by giving them more conscrips and popular support....like what happened in Irak.

huh.gif now come on "servants of allah"any religion wich allowes terrorists to go on a killing spree should be banned or they should not be acting in the name of allah

"servants of the numpty's"sounds more apropriat.

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel

Seems like Italy is off the hook for now – the guy blew only himself.

Next bet – still L.A. (sorry), and Berlin, tho I'm not really sure about that one.

I hope its not Los Angeles because Im sitting in downtown working 8am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. A freaking dirty bomb would ruin my entire week and make traffic virtually unbearable.. So please be Italy  whistling2.gif

lol, seems a bit insensitive...lol...hey dream, im in LA as well... i didn't know you were that close...we should do lunch (of course dreamrebel is terribly terrified im a secret fbi agent reeling him in so the US gov't could question him on all these conspiracy theories he's partaking in)...but really, we should do lunch...i'd love to meet someone in the area that i could talk to bout this stuff... thumbsup.gif

and i do think that if the US is the victim of a major attack again it will be on the west coast sad.gif so hopefully it will be foiled and unsuccessful.

Edited by fearfulone