Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

URGENT secret of aliens

aliens hollow earth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#16    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,656 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Infidels!!!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#17    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

View Postphantasia, on 01 May 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

What is going on lately in the ET section?  Its not a full moon...
Nope, but the bottom of the barrel is reset lower by the day

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#18    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

look guys i know  how you feel about religions subjects because you are tired from the useless unproved statements and if i were you  probably my react would be the same but i have really important information and if you just give me a chance and try to read  a Little bit and if you didn't understand just tell me what exactly you didn't get it so i will try to explain in more better methods thank you ..

#19    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

look guys i know  how you feel about religions subjects because you are tired from the useless unproved statements and if i were you  probably my react would be the same but i have really important information and if you just give me a chance and try to read  a Little bit and if you didn't understand just tell me what exactly you didn't get it so i will try to explain in more better methods thank you ..
Your post is much much too long. Nobody will want to read it. Also has a lot of Arabic, and I got warned about one word in Russian in a message. And CAPS and COLOURS. It is all to heavy and overbearing. And I doubt on this forum you will get a big audience for Islam, aliens or not.....

#20    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

i know your react when you read subjects about Islam you probably the first thing come in your mind that Muslims are crazy terrorist ppl who wants to kill every one and destroy everything  i know how you feel but believe me this not the true story it's really complicated and you need to be patient and because most of Muslims don't know the real Islam so i cant blame you why you hate it so much  the religions had been distort so badly so pls take your time and do some research about what i have been talking about you will be surprised from the results ..

#21    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 01 May 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Your post is much much too long. Nobody will want to read it. Also has a lot of Arabic, and I got warned about one word in Russian in a message. And CAPS and COLOURS. It is all to heavy and overbearing. And I doubt on this forum you will get a big audience for Islam, aliens or not.....
ok good thank you i didn't know that because I'm not in your position so i need more Suggestions  and i promise you i will do better job in future

#22    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,169 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

To the OP:

If you want anyone to actually pay any attention to what you're trying to communicate, don't post centred, large text blocks of quotations from religious books without commentary.

Say what you want to say in plain English.  Provide sources.  If you quote the Koran, explain why.  Why is the verse relevant.  Start off by outlining what it is you are going to go into detail about, etc.

Because when I read posts like the one above in blue and green, it reminds me of a street corner preacher ranting at passers-by.  There's no obvious coherent point to anything you're posting.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#23    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,656 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

i know your react when you read subjects about Islam you probably the first thing come in your mind that Muslims are crazy terrorist ppl who wants to kill every one and destroy everything  i know how you feel but believe me this not the true story it's really complicated and you need to be patient and because most of Muslims don't know the real Islam so i cant blame you why you hate it so much  the religions had been distort so badly so pls take your time and do some research about what i have been talking about you will be surprised from the results ..

I think you'll find that a lot of people think that any god doesn't really exist and feel the same way about aliens. So, basically you're explaining fiction with fiction in the minds of some members here.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#24    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,492 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 01 May 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Nope, but the bottom of the barrel is reset lower by the day

I am beginning to believe the barrel has no bottom...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#25    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

this is the problem you think I'm here to preach you I'm not a preacher I'm just an IT duad .. carrying important messages to the world but i guess it's hard than i thought to be ..

Edited by mrbasserby, 01 May 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#26    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,326 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Then lets start by statement that you find urgent.... Tell us only the POINT of this..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#27    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,719 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

ppl wake up the truth has come :

URGENT secret of aliens:
https://www.youtube....h?v=PhgqcQpO0ic

Having watched the video I can say the supposed truth is filled with urban legends, fake alien autopsies and the Hollow Earth.  The one who needs to wake up is you and start looking at what is real as opposed to what people want you to believe is real.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#28    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,719 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

No what comes to mind when I see your OP has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with regurgitated fantasy that has been proven false.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#29    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 May 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

* post removed *

you see that's why i hate this kind of posts they think I'm joking here and have no life believe me i have a life and ask you self why i should care if you must know what i know unless i truly want you to know the truth no body give me money for what I'm doing anyway i l will get to the points :

look its simple :
do you want to know who is really the aliens ??
do you want to know where they come from ??
do you want to know if hollow earth is exist or not ??
do you want to know who is in it (hollow earth ) ??
do you want to know the plans  And conspiracies that they did it and what they will doing it very soon ?
do you want to know the truth about nibiru and why they hiding on public so long time ??
do you want to know who is really the antichrist ?
do you want to know who are demons and where they are living right now and how they related to antichrist ?

i have the answers to all this questions  and even more if you just read what the hell I'm talking about it's series things a lot of drama very soon will occurred ..

#30    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,895 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 01 May 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

you see that's why i hate this kind of posts they think I'm joking here and have no life believe i have a life and ask you self why i should care if you must know what i know unless i truly want you to know the truth no body give me money for what I'm doing anyway i ll get to points :

look its simple :
do you want to know who is really the aliens ??
do you want to know were they come from ??
do you want know if hollow earth is exist or not ??
do you want to know who is in it (hollow earth ) ??
do you want to know the plans  And conspiracies that they did it and what they will doing it very soon ?
do you want to know the truth about nibiru and why they hiding on public so long time ??
do you want to know who is really the antichrist ?
do you want to know who are demons and where they are living right now and how they related to antichrist ?

i have the answers to all this questions  and even more if you just read what the hell I'm talking about it's series things a lot of drama very soon will occurred ..

yes please and kindly state your case in a bullet point list rather than yards of pasted text, pls also include a few lnks to back up what you're saying. I dont see why the Muslim faith cannot have UFO/ET stories...its just Ive never heard any before and I am kind long in the tooth.

Mind you, its common Knowledge the first incarnation of Elvis was a Muslim isnt it? I mean, we have the vid evidence!!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users