Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow Ghost seen using Xbox One Kinect

Zero Fox FK

The first time he switched to infra red it did look like a humanoid form moved on his left (our right) and out of the screen.

Not buying it - that channel is nothing but scifi clips, hoaxes, and titty movies.

• Like 1

Is it in IR?

If it is IR, why is there no light showing through window? it should be blinding the camera.

Looks legit.

If you have cater acts, maybe.

• Like 1

If you're going to post videos like this from your YouTube channel, you should add a disclaimer acknowledging that you are the creator of the videos and that they aren't genuine because otherwise people are going to assume you're passing them off as genuine footage of paranormal incidents, especially when you post them without comment on a forum like this where there are plenty people who actually believe in ghosts and the paranormal and will take these videos as being genuine. That and it looks like you're just trying to get views for your YouTube channel. Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 8

I've actually tested this out in a haunted hotel. Brought my kinect with me and installed the drivers on a laptop and caught 2 different figures standing next to myself and friends in the basement and a few of the rooms.

We don't see your hands at all in the video. Plus I don't even know wth is going on because I don't play video games.

• Like 3

We don't see your hands at all in the video. Plus I don't even know wth is going on because I don't play video games.

It's clearly a fake. I don't know or care how it was done, but the same guy's (Zero Fox FK) YouTube channel is full of dozens of videos containing the same few guys in zombie attacks, UFOs, ghosts, etc. Dumping links to his videos here without comment just strikes me as spamming for views for his YouTube channel. But he's trying on this forum in a half-assed way to pass them off as genuine. He started a thread a couple of years ago called "Very bright UFO in London" which he says "this is what I saw" and the description of his video on YouTube is as a "real UFO" and it links to another video on his own YouTube channel.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=235088&st=0&p=4484302entry4484302

Sadly, lots people won't even do the most cursory of investigation into these kind of things. They just watch the video and go "could be true" or "wow, cool if real", etc.

• Like 9

If you're going to post videos like this from your YouTube channel, you should add a disclaimer acknowledging that you are the creator of the videos and that they aren't genuine because otherwise people are going to assume you're passing them off as genuine footage of paranormal incidents, especially when you post them without comment on a forum like this where there are plenty people who actually believe in ghosts and the paranormal and will take these videos as being genuine. That and it looks like you're just trying to get views for your YouTube channel.

This is whats great about this site, as soon as I see a youtube link, I read the posts 1st, it generally tells me if its even worth clicking on it, in this case...its not.

• Like 4

Anyone not convinced it's fake, watch carefully at the point in time he switches to IR. The drapes magically close, the thing sitting on the desk, (the console itself?) and his head both change positions.

• Like 1

Wow..that was an insult to my intelligence. Who do you think you are posting crap like that?Are you slow in the head?Really glad Jesse ripped you a new one.

• Like 2

I have no idea what i was supposed to see. :no:

• Like 1

Its fake.allmost every video on YouTube is fake.

Thats not a ghost, its the NSA inside the kinnect, exact reason I haven't plugged in my kinnect, they are evil. Very paranoid one day my xbone will start calling me Dave and want to kill me.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

Its such a fake that even I am not bother to explain why

• Like 3

I've now learned when a shadow is not just a shadow. When it's on Youtube!

• Like 2

Anyone not convinced it's fake, watch carefully at the point in time he switches to IR. The drapes magically close, the thing sitting on the desk, (the console itself?) and his head both change positions.

Nice catch. Hahaha :)

• Like 1