Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got a photo for you guys! Need some help!

rubgar22

I was going through old pictures.. maybe from several weeks ago and stumbled across this one. PLEASE, explain on what this is. if you aren't close to being a professional at analyzing or studying these kinds of things.. please don't comment!!! thanks :) .. couldn't upload full photo but I have original STILL. this is not film.. it was not developed in no room or whatever, straight off my phone. I have the original to prove that the photo is not messed up or tampered with in any way!!

Edited by rubgar22
  • Like 1

More importantly, what do you think it is?

Was it that you originally took the photo of, or did it appear after having printed/developed the pic?

• Like 3

Looks like badly developed film or a bad batch of film. I've had all sorts of weird stuff happen on film when I take it in to be developed.

pure digital, thought there was a smudge on my computer from the picture. because I had uploaded it to my tumblr for a background photo. dug through my phone and I was just baffled.. In the original photo you can barely see it. to me I see a figure of a man of some sort. if I knew how, I would upload the original so you could have a better guess at what it could be.

if this interests anyone. feel free to Email me: munchlax93@gmail.com I have original photo for study

Edited by rubgar22

pure digital, thought there was a smudge on my computer from the picture. because I had uploaded it to my tumblr for a background photo. dug through my phone and I was just baffled.. In the original photo you can barely see it. to me I see a figure of a man of some sort.if I knew how I would upload the original so you could have a better guess at what it could be

SAY WHAT?

A figure of a man???

You just lost all credibility in a single sentence!

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing. It's very interesting because it shows a flying humanoid with the iridescent trails too. It's baffling but there has been lots of similar bizarre photos and video footage taken of such anomalies.

See here for something similar: [media=]

[/media]

I'd like to use your photograph in a UFO ebook that I'm writing please. Do I have your permission?

Edit: here's another one:

Edited by crypto-ufologist
  • Like 1

PLEASE DO YOU CAN TAKE AND SHARE!!!!! just remember to include me as the one who took the photo :)

if you could find anyone or anything to help figure this out. never thought i'd catch something on camera like this its crazy. I kinda feel like it was watching me or something.. if you look at the screenshot its just in plain sight.

Edited by rubgar22

just glad I could help others and hopefully I can get more insight on this ufo/phenomena \

Edited by rubgar22

PLEASE DO YOU CAN TAKE AND SHARE!!!!! just remember to include me as the one who took the photo :))))

Yes, I'll include your name. Thanks. What name do you want printed as the one who took the photo?

There's often reports of flying humanoids and UFOs in general which seem to react to be watched intently. I have a personal hypothesis that our eyes emit focused ultrasound when we are intent on something. The reason why a pretty girl will sometimes turn round and look at you when you are blown away by their sexiness..you scan them over and concentrate on the back of the head. Does that effect ring any bells?

your welcome! Ruben Garcia will do just fine. I know its not that special but I think these kinds of things are really awesome.

I will keep my eyes open. southeast Texas has a little activity going on. ill be sure to keep my camera out :)

It's a totally amazing phenomenon, agreed. There's definitely something strange flying around our skies that is humanoid. Personally, I don't think they are from another planet but evolved here on earth. There's a multitude of bizarre humanoid sightings and each seems slightly different to the others. I'm working on a theory that they are insect based. It's crazy, I know, but I can just about link together a sequence of evolutionary events that would explain it. You'll have to wait for my ebook to be published. Thanks again :)

• Like 1

I'd be happy to look at the original image - I'll pm my email if you respond (it's better not to do that on your posts, by the way..), but before you do, note that I am a hard-nosed skeptic!

I do find it a bit strange that you haven't given any details about the phone or the circumstances - ie why did you take the original pic... did you see something at the time and if not, why does the pic exist? The images you posted have had their exif data removed, so we can't check anything, really...

It looks to me like a contaminated sensor (hair, fluff, dust on the cmos/ccd) or possibly could even be something on/in the lens - how's about posting the shots immediately before and after?

• Like 4

I will gladly do what you need me to do. please pm me your email. :) I'll give any info you need

it was a beautiful day when I was laying in my back yard. I hadn't heard nor seen any aircraft while laying around.

I saw how pretty the clouds were took out my phone and took a snap. 5 mp for the camera

Edited by rubgar22

To Crypto-ufologist...

It's very interesting because it shows a flying humanoid with the iridescent trails too.

Well, it probably should as it is simply the uncropped version of the image he posted earlier.

It's baffling but there has been lots of similar bizarre photos and video footage taken of such anomalies.

If the two examples you gave are the best examples you can find of credible and similar, then I have to strongly disagree with your claim of 'lots'....

There's often reports of flying humanoids and UFOs in general which seem to react to be watched intently.

Really? Could you please cite your best example? In this case he did not say the thing reacted, only that he thought he was being watched.

I have a personal hypothesis that our eyes emit focused ultrasound when we are intent on something.

And your evidence / reasoning for that is..?

The reason why a pretty girl will sometimes turn round and look at you when you are blown away by their sexiness..

Perhaps you are getting a little too close, and should use quieter shoes?

It's a totally amazing phenomenon, agreed.

Disagreed.

There's definitely something strange flying around our skies that is humanoid.

Disagreed.

I'm working on a theory that they are insect based. It's crazy, I know..

Yup, it is. And why did you abandon your ultrasound idea?

You'll have to wait for my ebook to be published.

Gosh, I'll certainly be looking out for it........

• Like 3

Thanks rubgar, I've received the image and will let you know what I think in some detail later tonight.

• Like 1

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag222/ruben_garcia6/IMG_20140529_152022_zps296a9aed.jpg

now look at the top left inner part of the cloud. use that zoom button.

I see three different objects. this photo is original has been

photographed with the same phone and same day Obviously one of looks like a bird..

explain the other 2.

picture is clear as day so don't give me no smudge bull****

Well, I'm afraid I had to give rubgar the bad news that it is in fact a problem with his camera - some debris has managed to get onto the sensor inside the phone (a Kyocera C5215), and is appearing on more than one frame.. I did a small animation to prove that, showing the exact same area of two different images:

post-95887-0-03647200-1405246431_thumb.g (click that image to see the animation)

It is quite easy to not spot that sort of thing on images - at normal viewing sizes it will not be as obvious and if that area of the image is anything but bright, it may not show up at all. So his enthusiasm was understandable, and it was a good image, which is a pleasant change! Anyway, I hope he sticks around and sees if he can record anything else in those Texan skies. I also hope his phone is under warranty, but even if not, now that he knows this is an artefact he'll be able to move on to even better imagery.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

I have quite a number of weird photos taken at our 'haunted' property with images on them which weren't apparent when the photos were taken. I am sure there is a natural explanation for them though.

SAY WHAT?

A figure of a man???

You just lost all credibility in a single sentence!

With all due respect rubgar22 was it REALLY worth starting this thread?

It certainly doesn't require a "professional" to deduct that there is nothing of interest to see here.........move along folks! :unsure2: