Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost or not in picture

RX-7

Pic  

55 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• ghost
    • something else

Hey guys,

I took this picture and I noticed a reflection in the window. What do you guys think it is

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by RX-7

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RX-7

• JustNormal

• primordial

• Belial

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First vote! My answer is something else... though Im not sure what it is

If you take another picture on the same spot but different day and gives different result, I might rethink about my answer

Edited by chrisfreak

This is a good idea - a poll on photos. I voted something else because I think it's a reflection in the window, also there is very strong sunlight.

Good idea, nice one :tu:

Hey guys,

I took this picture and I noticed a reflection in the window. What do you guys think it is

Hmm didnt you just say it was a reflection ? to create a reflection you need a solid object . so i think this is probably soemone stood outside thats out of camera shot

blessings SS79

I don't think it was a reflection of someone because those windows are about 4 metres high if you know how church windows are like. but i'll try and head back there this weekend and snap some more pics and see how they go

Maybe someone sat on a wall a distance away from the church ? there are endless possibilities. would be interesting to see what you get next time though

good luck

SS79 ***x

Edited by spiritual_soul79

I don't think it was a reflection of someone because those windows are about 4 metres high if you know how church windows are like. but i'll try and head back there this weekend and snap some more pics and see how they go

It could have been a reflection of a tree or bush though?

yeah you could be right, i have another picture that i forgot to put in and it does look like trees, but the human shape is pretty errie

I think its nothing more than a reflection mate

Maybe someone sat on a wall a distance away from the church ? there are endless possibilities. would be interesting to see what you get next time though

good luck

SS79 ***x

there was definitely no wall on the other side, only houses. i thought about going back there before to take more pics but none of my mates wanted to go.... they're the superstitious type. anyway i'll try to somehow convince them its only a reflection :)

• 3 weeks later...
Are you talking about the image of what looks like someone in the driver seat? Curious indeed.

so was i good in bed last night Jodi

:P

Edited by RX-7

Such a bad photograph, I wouldn't even venture a guess on this. Don't know the background, don't know the type of day it was. Sunny? overcast? Were there objects within reflective distance? Is there something to make the photographer think this was a haunting?

Seems to be blurring to me or some sort of reflection. Still nice idea for a poll. ;)

Sorry I thought the pic was just to blurry to think it was a ghost... it looks like someone on the driver seat though... :huh:

so was i good in bed last night Jodi

:P

Oh yes, you were fabulous LMAO!! Not sure where that came from but I did "sleep tight" :) ... Did you try to AP al those mile from Australia to see me?? Sorry if I was snoring and missed out on everything. You are truly silly and I WELCOME you as a great and funny new member.

((Background RX-7 PM'ed me and I was confused thing it was Raptor-7... oops, my bad, well I told this new member I loved and missed him (thinking it was dear sweet Raptor-7) YEAH!! Good one Jody. I think I've made quite a ditzy impression on RX-7 but oh well... spread the love... I LOVE YOU ALL!! My life is never boring is it?))

Peace, Jody :)

Hey guys,

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

id be happy to give my opinion but the pictures arent showing

im not sure, one window has a full reflection and the other one to the right has nothing, they are both in shade, shouldnt there also be a reflection of some sort in the other?

Oh yes, you were fabulous LMAO!! Not sure where that came from but I did "sleep tight" :) ... Did you try to AP al those mile from Australia to see me?? Sorry if I was snoring and missed out on everything. You are truly silly and I WELCOME you as a great and funny new member.

((Background RX-7 PM'ed me and I was confused thing it was Raptor-7... oops, my bad, well I told this new member I loved and missed him (thinking it was dear sweet Raptor-7) YEAH!! Good one Jody. I think I've made quite a ditzy impression on RX-7 but oh well... spread the love... I LOVE YOU ALL!! My life is never boring is it?))

Peace, Jody :)

That's funny!! :lol: I can just see the look on his face while reading your reply!

RX-7, Which window are we talking about, bottom left or upper right?

If you mean this window, there is a man there..Or were you referring to another? JN

post-53813-1194052613_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1194052887_thumb.jpg

Edited by JustNormal

I looked at this zoomed right up. IMO it's a stain glass window. Stain Glass windows wouldn't be out of place in an old church like this.

Hey guys,

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

okay im on a different computer now and can see 1 of 3 images

where am i suppose to look?

i see nothing but a building

okay im on a different computer now and can see 1 of 3 images

where am i suppose to look?

i see nothing but a building

I can only view one photo, and in the window there appears to be a man, and something behind him..Thats what I see anyway. I think its the lower left (our left) window is where I am seeing it..JN

post-53813-1194061694_thumb.jpg