Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My weird experience

Hyper dude

I found this weird old book when I was looking around town. It says weird stuff. I think its in another language. This is one of the weird things: motemdenobela crilhertabdebocom. Thats part of it. Its weird when I read it aloud it feels like someones watching.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyper dude

• NoahJaymes

• Snake022

• SS79

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this weird old book when I was looking around town. It says weird stuff. I think its in another language. This is one of the weird things: motemdenobela crilhertabdebocom. Thats part of it. Its weird when I read it aloud it feels like someones watching.

quick question

why buy a book that you can't read or understand ?? or is it just segments that are like this ?

Edited by spiritual_soul79

Can you get pictures of the cover and some of the pages? It would be interesting to see.

The books cover has a wierd symbol on it. I'd like to show you but every time I take a picture of it the picture is nothing but white. The symbol looks like a triangle in a circle with a dot in the middle.

fee fi foe fum...

I smell a tall tale

hmm... here is an idea.. stop wasting out time with made up stories

I knew you wouldnt beleive me! Just once I want someone to beleive me! Its true!

whats the book called??? i know you say it has wired symbol and wierd writing inside but whats the title ? we can google and see if we can find it .

Where are you from? Surely you can not expect us to believe this. First it is a book of some sort of weird language. You for some reason tried to take a picture of it, numerous times, but only stated so after someone mentioned doing so.

I dont know what the title is! I wrote those words from the symbols! I made the letters out of what the symbols mostly look like! Quit pushing me I've had a scared life! The book scares me! My invisable friend scares me ever since he tried to get me ( I think there might be two and one is mean )!

I dont know what the title is! I wrote those words from the symbols! I made the letters out of what the symbols mostly look like! Quit pushing me I've had a scared life! The book scares me! My invisable friend scares me ever since he tried to get me ( I think there might be two and one is mean )!

seriously all i can suggest is you try again to get a pic . no ones pushing you at all . we are trying to fathom first what made you buy the book . seeing as you can't understand it and if it scares you so bad why post it here and not just throw it away or burn it .

seriously thats what i would do . if you can get a pic of it for us we may be able to interpret the symbols better and find out what the books about ?

check the lighting conditions your taking the pics of it in, and try somewhere else to take the pic maybe it will turn out better then .

And a now a commerical from fairy tale theater..

"Hello there! Do you have imaginary friends? Do they want to kill you? Well you are in luck! If you act fast, you can hire an imaginary friend begoner for only $556.32 per hour. If you call within the next 15 minutes we will include a one time offer of the amazing pill "Get Real Quick" FREE!!!!!!! The number is 1-555-What-ever, that is 1-555-What-ever."

Now back to your fairy tale theater program.

god.... you need help.. not with your problems, but with your lying. you expect us to believe that you have 2 imaginary friends that can physically interact with the real world, and that they want to kill you, and now you have found a book just "lying around town" that is not in English and has weird symbols, and can somehow manipulate its self so that it can not be photographed?

you know what this is, you want us to stop asking question because you know we are getting close, and you are running out of ideas and are afraid that if we keep pushing it, you will eventually screw up the story, and one of you facts wont fit together, and we will figure out that you are lying.

just give it up, its really not that hard to figure out.

Dont you think I've tried. I tried turning off the lights and using a flash still nothing! I tried to burn it! when I woke up the fire was going out and the book was the same as ever!

Sounds like your camera is broken. ;)

I'm not lying! Stop pushing me for the third time! Its real! The books real! My invisable freind is real! The evil invisable person is real!

Dont you think I've tried. I tried turning off the lights and using a flash still nothing! I tried to burn it! when I woke up the fire was going out and the book was the same as ever!

see now i was giving you a chance but right there you messed up . no matter what weird powers any of us believe in . books are made of paper they burn . they do sorry . i dont buy it . but have a nice day . :)

Edited by spiritual_soul79

It's not latin... the witchcraft symbol is a pentacle, so that rule that out... dare I say it could it be DEMONIC!!! :innocent:

It's not latin... the witchcraft symbol is a pentacle, so that rule that out... dare I say it could it be DEMONIC!!! :innocent:

purleeeassee dont encourage them :lol: