Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Shadow' ghost footage

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    deaditequeen80

deaditequeen80

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:45 PM

UM-Bot on Jul 4 2008, 09:36 AM, said:

'Shadow' ghost footage

linked-image
Click here to watch video - 01:16s

Another internet ghost video, this one shows a shadow move inside a doorway after a man has left the room to take his dogs outside. Real or hoaxed ? You decide.

definately hoaxed. whenever a camera is just laying around turned on for no reason u have to be suspicious. I am a believer but I understand where skeptics are coming from. Skeptics always say if paranormal stuff was real then why is so much of the "proof" hoaxed, why nothing solidly unrefutable yet? Thats easy, we have finally come to an age where technology can keep up with our curiosity but it also allows tools like this guy to run amuke and pollute the scientific playing field. thee arent dudes throwing chicken blood into human dna test tubes at research facilities just for laughs, or faking photos and videos of botany research.....Parapsychologists and researchers have such a hard time finding actual phenomenon to study because they have to contend with ppl like this and their ability to photoshop.......

#17    --Mandalore--

--Mandalore--

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore. - "Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay."- Mandalorian Proverb

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:18 AM

deaditequeen80 on Apr 17 2009, 06:45 PM, said:

definately hoaxed. whenever a camera is just laying around turned on for no reason u have to be suspicious. I am a believer but I understand where skeptics are coming from. Skeptics always say if paranormal stuff was real then why is so much of the "proof" hoaxed, why nothing solidly unrefutable yet? Thats easy, we have finally come to an age where technology can keep up with our curiosity but it also allows tools like this guy to run amuke and pollute the scientific playing field. thee arent dudes throwing chicken blood into human dna test tubes at research facilities just for laughs, or faking photos and videos of botany research.....Parapsychologists and researchers have such a hard time finding actual phenomenon to study because they have to contend with ppl like this and their ability to photoshop.......

You do know you're necro posting right?

--Mandalore--

"I am that which grips the heart in fright, Harkens night and silences the light..."

#18    leupgaru

leupgaru

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• werewolf incognito

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

>"< if you're done doing what ever you're doing you keep your tools or what ever you used to their coresponding places so when you need them again you know where to pick them up not like this, this only shows that your a clutso, well your room looks like a pig sty. HOAXER !

#19    mfluder

mfluder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Yeah, gotta go with hoax on this one.  Why is the camera just sitting there perfectly framing the area where the phenomenon takes place?  It's recording nothing.  People don't usually do that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users