Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reptoid, Reptilian Alien Chronology

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,594 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 12 March 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

It is Sumerian. It's on countless Sumerian history web sites.

Could I ask you for a link, I can only seem to find it on woo woo sites. I'd like to know more about it if possible.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#62    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,594 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 12 March 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

August, 1991. Missouri
Source: http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/humanoid1991.shtml
Source: Linda Moulton Howe "Glimpses of other Realities" Vol. I Type: G

Posted Image

She was then told that they needed human beings to make their race stronger because it was dying out.

You seriously see nothing wrong with that claim???

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#63    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Okay if the reptillains don't exist how can you explain the Sumerian statuettes which have reptillain features? I'm not saying they defintelty exist but why on earth would the Sumerians create such statues? I am expected to believe they did it just for fun?

Edited by yearofthehater, 14 March 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#64    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,714 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 14 March 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Okay if the reptillains don't exist how can you explain the Sumerian statuettes which have reptillain features?

The reptilians built those ancient walls and stuff. Gotta pay tribute.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#65    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Would the Flatwoods Monster count as a reptilian? I'm not sure if it was one or not.

I'm reminded of the goombas from the Super Mario Brothers Movie...an extremely bizarre movie, to put it mildly.

Posted Image

Okay if the reptillains don't exist how can you explain the Sumerian statuettes which have reptillain features? I'm not saying they defintelty exist but why on earth would the Sumerians create such statues? I am expected to believe they did it just for fun?

Maybe it represented something metaphorical or something like that? It's very possible it didn't represent an actual reptilian being. I don't understand why people seem to think that everything ancient civilizations made had to be from something true. They could've made it from imagination or story. We do it today, so why couldn't they do it in the past?

I draw things like three-winged flying beasts with tentacles on their heads. Or sentient blobs with hundreds of hands and eyeballs sticking out of their gelatinous bodies. In the distant future, when a person finds my drawings, will they immediately say, "Oh, they must've had tentacle monsters and blob creatures living among them. Why else would they have drawn this?"

Just wanted to put that out there for people.

Edited by MisstreeDove, 14 March 2013 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#66    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,594 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

Well, yes, art is fun is it not?

The same way you explain Lions with wings, babies with wings, Minotaur, Totem Poles, or any number of such combinations in ancient art. You do not think Cupid is real I hope? Plenty Cupid statues.

Nobody can even tell me if it is Sumerian, the picture in question only seems to show up on Woo Woo sites, is it even a genuine artifact? And is it Sumerian? Why can I not find it on one single reputable site?

Posted Image

#67    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,006 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Egypt must have been rife with animal headed aliens then.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#68    Xeder

Xeder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:50 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 14 March 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

Well, yes, art is fun is it not?

The same way you explain Lions with wings, babies with wings, Minotaur, Totem Poles, or any number of such combinations in ancient art. You do not think Cupid is real I hope? Plenty Cupid statues.

Nobody can even tell me if it is Sumerian, the picture in question only seems to show up on Woo Woo sites, is it even a genuine artifact? And is it Sumerian? Why can I not find it on one single reputable site?

There are some links:
http://www.tineye.co...nver=chrome-1.1
But I suppose those are so called woo woo sites (I have no idea what the hell that could mean:P)

#69    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 February 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

Many UFO reports depict reptillians with nipples. That's a fail for a start.

Posted Image

Nice abs :D They surely do fitness and exercise well xD.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#70    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 06 March 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

Got to find it and watch it now, dammit..
That was on Fearnet not to long ago great movie for its time

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#71    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

Interesting video. Debunk away.

#72    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,197 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

Ok, so the guy in question is unattractive, albeit ugly. That doesn't make him an alien.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#73    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Nikki Lauda?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#74    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,594 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 15 March 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

Egypt must have been rife with animal headed aliens then.

Looking at totem poles, some rather interesting ones landed in America too :D

Posted Image

#75    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,594 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

View PostTesla II, on 17 March 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

Nice abs :D They surely do fitness and exercise well xD.

:D

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 18 March 2013 - 04:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users