Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Deja vu - your experiences / thoughts?

deja vu dejavu

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Spunned

Spunned

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:16 AM

What are your thoughts on deja vu? what is it exactly? why does it happen?

also, if you have had any weird deja vu experiences, do share.

my story (in not so many words):

I was a youngling (probably about 5 or 6) sitting in the back of my dads car, driving on the freeway in denmark (e45 freeway northbound). As we were driving, i looked out the window to my right, and i saw a huge gantry crane, just like this: http://img.diytrade....ntry_Cranes.jpg

i suddenly felt this weird feeling. like i'd seen that crane before, and not just a similar crane, but exactly that particular crane. i felt like i'd been there before, eventhough as far as i know i hadn't. i've had deja vu experiences since then, but never as powerful as that one.

im open to the possibility that i had actually been there before, but didnt know it. afterall i was just a kid.

Posted Image

#2    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,916 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

Didn't you post this before?

(sorry, couldn't resist..)

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#3    Spunned

Spunned

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

Spunned, on 28 May 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

What are your thoughts on deja vu? what is it exactly? why does it happen?

also, if you have had any weird deja vu experiences, do share.

my story (in not so many words):

I was a youngling (probably about 5 or 6) sitting in the back of my dads car, driving on the freeway in denmark (e45 freeway northbound). As we were driving, i looked out the window to my right, and i saw a huge gantry crane, just like this: http://img.diytrade....ntry_Cranes.jpg

i suddenly felt this weird feeling. like i'd seen that crane before, and not just a similar crane, but exactly that particular crane. i felt like i'd been there before, eventhough as far as i know i hadn't. i've had deja vu experiences since then, but never as powerful as that one.

im open to the possibility that i had actually been there before, but didnt know it. afterall i was just a kid.

im pretty sure i haven't.

Posted Image

#4    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

I use to get Deja vu a lot when I was younger but it has not happen in years. Its cool

#5    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

I haven't had deja vu for years. It's an interesting experience, though. Just another of life's little mysteries I suppose...for now :unsure2:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,623 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

Whoa~!*      I've had hundreds of  deja vu experiences.. each one a complete mystery to me.   I have some in which i know what will happen next!     ..They only seem to last  a few seconds.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

Also tagged with deja vu, dejavu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users