Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Roswell Message: Do you believe this?

psychic ufo book

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,304 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 May 2014 - 04:47 AM, said:

According to all paper trails and any genuine documentation concerning the incident Stanton Friedman made up the Aliens in 1978. They did not exist in any way shape or form back in 1947.

Hey psyche, I hate to disagree with you but even  Gen. Ramey was implying Aliens after Ken Arnolds sighting a week before Roswell. He was down playing the idea, but it was a contempory notion at the time none-the-less.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#17    Whisperer

Whisperer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

No I don't believe it, all communications through mediums should be taken with a large dose of salt, its open to wild imaginings, medium interference, false information and so on, you might as well make the stuff up yourself
.According to Random Chaos theory, you'd get a closer response if you guessed it rather than heard some one else's theory, speculation or readings...

The genetics angle wont make much of a difference come 2041ish as a meteor is likely to obliterate us all around that time....

Edited by Whisperer, 27 May 2014 - 09:45 AM.

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#18    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 27 May 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

Hey psyche, I hate to disagree with you but even  Gen. Ramey was implying Aliens after Ken Arnolds sighting a week before Roswell. He was down playing the idea, but it was a contempory notion at the time none-the-less.

Nevertheless concerning the actual Roswell incident nobody mentioned alien bodies before Friedman started investigating

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 27 May 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

We are not really disagreeing mate

I agree with you that Alien fever had hit the masses, people were expecting Martians and Venusians to land and declare war at any time - hence the Orson Welles debacle.

However, Babe Ruth was directly referring to Roswell Aliens specifically. The Glenn Dennis ones made up by Stanton Friedman. They did not exist until 1978.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#20    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,099 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

View Postscarfaceone, on 26 May 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

I Was reading this book called the Roswell Message by Rene Coudris. And it all seems very legit. His wife, Mirabelle is a spiritual medium. And using this technique where she uses the palm of her hand on a picture. She could communicate with the Aliens. There were aliens called Lilit. Bax. And one who i forgot the name of who is constantly called ''The Father''. And in this book it is all about how humanity will fail if they do too much Genetic Engineering. And they say they come from a planet called Asastan. Do you believe in this book? I Think it is Legit. And near the end there was a coupon saying ''Let the US Government release all the secrets''. And the Address of the Author. Were they faking it? Or was it actually true? Let me know what you think.

When mythologies collide.......

Also tagged with psychic, ufo, book

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users