Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles - Latest Thinking

zoser

I would recommend people to watch CROP CIRCLES QUEST FOR TRUTH. A long and detailed investigation covering all possible theories and showing good footage of more complex formations.

So are there really skeptics still out there who believe that these are man made?

How are they suggesting that it is achieved? Why do we see no half completed or practise attempts? Why are they all seemingly perfect? Why is this phenomena not receiving the most high level scientific investigation?

Why is the mass populuation blaze to the phenomena?

What for God's sake is happening?

Watch the video and be amazed.

Z

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• zoser

• lightly

• Agent. Mulder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would recommend people to watch CROP CIRCLES QUEST FOR TRUTH. A long and detailed investigation covering all possible theories and showing good footage of more complex formations.

So are there really skeptics still out there who believe that these are man made?

How are they suggesting that it is achieved? Why do we see no half completed or practise attempts? Why are they all seemingly perfect? Why is this phenomena not receiving the most high level scientific investigation?

Why is the mass populuation blaze to the phenomena?

What for God's sake is happening?

Watch the video and be amazed.

Z

http://www.circlemakers.org/

Pretty cool.

Can you imagine the mind of an alien who may have travelled a few light years to visit Earth and he makes silly paterns in a corn field? Can you imagine the mind who believes that aliens are that bonkers. Our mission is to travel where no man has been before and make sand castles.

Can you imagine the mind of an alien who may have travelled a few light years to visit Earth and he makes silly paterns in a corn field? Can you imagine the mind who believes that aliens are that bonkers. Our mission is to travel where no man has been before and make sand castles.

Now THAT'S funny!!!! :alien::rofl:

I'm sure that you really believe that these fools are responsible for the modern complex formations. I'm sure that you really do.

All I can say to you is look at the evidence of the modern formations. The crop does not lie the same as shown by the guy stomping the crop down. There is a marked difference.

The formation at the beginning of the 2nd video looks amateurish. Not the same as a real modern formation.

It's clear that some formations are hoaxes and this has been known for some considerable time. The real complex modern formations remain unexplained, and to those with an element of perception nothing to do with the hand of man.

There are too many made at too regular an interval and far too complex.

So with regret I must say to you try again, because I for one minute am not swallowing what you are saying.

These fools are just not the real deal:

Why no footprints found in the real formations?

Why no pole holes?

Why no rubbish or trace of construction material remaining on site?

Why no half completed or imperfect attempts?

How is the complex geometry achieved.

Sorry - try again.

Big letters are not a sign of authority, let me say. Tell me when these crops first appeared,did they show any complexity? Did our alien friends that travelled vast distances with all their technological ability, have to learn how to make them more complex? Don't you think with their ability they could have began with complex? Do you honestly not believe they could convince us of their presence without pithing off a few farmers? Is that what you would do if you had travelled half way across the galaxy, make silly paterns in a corn field. Not exactly subtle, hardly significant.

I'm sure that you really believe that these fools are responsible for the modern complex formations. I'm sure that you really do.

All I can say to you is look at the evidence of the modern formations. The crop does not lie the same as shown by the guy stomping the crop down. There is a marked difference.

The formation at the beginning of the 2nd video looks amateurish. Not the same as a real modern formation.

It's clear that some formations are hoaxes and this has been known for some considerable time. The real complex modern formations remain unexplained, and to those with an element of perception nothing to do with the hand of man.

There are too many made at too regular an interval and far too complex.

So with regret I must say to you try again, because I for one minute am not swallowing what you are saying.

These fools are just not the real deal:

Why no footprints found in the real formations?

Why no pole holes?

Why no rubbish or trace of construction material remaining on site?

Why no half completed or imperfect attempts?

How is the complex geometry achieved.

Sorry - try again.

When exactly have 'modern formations' been the subject of thorough ground investigations as they were in the 1980s and 1990s? By what scientific criteria are you determining what formations are 'real'?

The only people who think that 'real complex modern formations' are unexplained are those who choose to ignore the evidence and data.

You have demonstrated a lack of knowledge of the subject. Sorry - you try again.

Edited by Shadow_Wolf

Whats the marked difference?

And it doesnt matter if they look amaturish to you. Fact is, people make, and have been making them, and can make those complex designs.

There are numerous reasons why one person may not look in the right spot to see a footprint, of someone walking on knocked over wheat.

Whats the marked difference?

And it doesnt matter if they look amaturish to you. Fact is, people make, and have been making them, and can make those complex designs.

There are numerous reasons why one person may not look in the right spot to see a footprint, of someone walking on knocked over wheat.

Sorry AM. The investigators explore these formnations with a fine tooth comb; any small piece of evidence would be carefully noted - again please watch the video. I checked out the website circlemakers and what did I discover?

Nothing but a bunch of businessmen selling T shirts, books and God knows what other junk. What are they doing - you guessed it - cashing in on the phenomena.

What a surprise!

The videos were irrelevant and totally unconvincing. Publicity seeking but not of the right kind!

How about:

Assembling the famous investigators and setting up a proper controlled test. Get these fools to demonstrate their skills under observable conditions. It will never happen. Just a bunch of talentless, extremely shrewd business men seizing a business opportunity, and probably making a fortune to-boot.

Think of the organisation, planning, practise, design, and teamwork that would need to go into it. This would take more ingenuity than anything in the human story line to date.

Sorry once again - continue to believe what you will.

Z

Edited by zoser

Furthermore the fools on the video seen ambling around holding what is supposedly a piece of paper in their hand proves absolutely nothing. If it were created by men they would have to be professional, skilled and very organised to do this exact work. They just look as if they don't really have a clue what they are doing. Vey unconvincing. Study the formations hard and long. Ask yourself could you do this? Several hours of constant work by a considerable team of committed people? No breaks! No saying "Oh that will do today, lets finish tomorrow"

What a joke.

Z

[/quote

Edited by zoser

idk this subject is still kinda iffy to me, before the man who make the crops showed up, i remember readin in a school book how the crops were burned,simply appeared overnight, in fields The crops are flattened, the stalks bent but not broken.

those guys just dont convince me all the way, they havent even ownded up to the first crop circles because they say itll ruin the mystery? really though if it is them then what mystery? i was lookin around and i found this:

http://kylepounds.org/aliens/crop%20circles.html

not sure everything on it is concrete, but its interesting i guess

Edited by Lost Souls

Sorry AM. The investigators explore these formnations with a fine tooth comb; any small piece of evidence would be carefully noted - again please watch the video. I checked out the website circlemakers and what did I discover?

Nothing but a bunch of businessmen selling T shirts, books and God knows what other junk. What are they doing - you guessed it - cashing in on the phenomena.

What a surprise!

The videos were irrelevant and totally unconvincing. Publicity seeking but not of the right kind!

How about:

Assembling the famous investigators and setting up a proper controlled test. Get these fools to demonstrate their skills under observable conditions. It will never happen. Just a bunch of talentless, extremely shrewd business men seizing a business opportunity, and probably making a fortune to-boot.

Think of the organisation, planning, practise, design, and teamwork that would need to go into it. This would take more ingenuity than anything in the human story line to date.

Sorry once again - continue to believe what you will.

Z

"The investigators explore these formnations with a fine tooth comb"

So who are these investigators that explore formations with a fine-tooth comb?

"Assembling the famous investigators and setting up a proper controlled test. Get these fools to demonstrate their skills under observable conditions. It will never happen."

Its been done, the investigators failed.

"Think of the organisation, planning, practise, design, and teamwork that would need to go into it. This would take more ingenuity than anything in the human story line to date."

You again show your lack of knowledge on the subject.

"The investigators explore these formnations with a fine tooth comb"

So who are these investigators that explore formations with a fine-tooth comb?

"Assembling the famous investigators and setting up a proper controlled test. Get these fools to demonstrate their skills under observable conditions. It will never happen."

Its been done, the investigators failed.

"Think of the organisation, planning, practise, design, and teamwork that would need to go into it. This would take more ingenuity than anything in the human story line to date."

You again show your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Hang on, a lot of the crop circles show something that is meaningful to cosmology, dna, qunatum physics, whatever. There is no way that an enthusiast would have the knowledge and then the capacity to pull it off.

As I see it there are three scenarios each more unlikely than the other. There is a secret group of academics who have pracised without being discovered for x amount of years.

It is a message from aliens who either do it from a distance or fly by and do it with light or sound in some way.

An otherworld of plants is trying to give us the keys to stop being such jerks about the environment and return land to plants and stop concrete jungles in order to slow climate change. You learn about the negative effects of deforestation in school and then you grow up and you realize noone cares.

Furthermore the fools on the video seen ambling around holding what is supposedly a piece of paper in their hand proves absolutely nothing. If it were created by men they would have to be professional, skilled and very organised to do this exact work. They just look as if they don't really have a clue what they are doing. Vey unconvincing. Study the formations hard and long. Ask yourself could you do this? Several hours of constant work by a considerable team of committed people? No breaks! No saying "Oh that will do today, lets finish tomorrow"

What a joke.

Z

[/quote

You watch a video , and want everyone to watch it because it shows that crop circles are not man made.....

Ok , how many videos of Man making crop circles will you watch?....I guarantee I will post more if you watch them....

A guy confessed to being involved with a group who makes crop circles, and people asked for him to prove it. He began to tell us about the next crop circle his group was planning to make.

On 16-6-2009 the guy said this:

ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes.

Then a little over 2 weeks later, on 2-7-2009, the humming bird crop circle appears near the location described.

fakehb.png

It has all the characteristics of most common crop circles that are claimed to be "alien"...

1: It was made in the middle of the night.

2: It is extremely large.

3: The circles are nearly perfect.

4: It was made in almost complete secrecy.

Also, as expected, several websites like EarthFiles dot com start on their "interpretation" of the crop circles. Throwing out wild claims such as the humming bird being a "count down" to some "solar event" or "end of ages".

All of this can be seen in it's full blown debunking here : My link

Man made circles are not complex.....LOL

It's not very often one of the biggest rock groups in the US rings up and asks us if we'd like to fly to their home town - in this case Bakersfield, California - to create a massive crop circle for them to perform a secret gig in... but that's exactly what happened last month, when Korn gave us a call!

Circlemakers John Lundberg, Wil Russell, Rob Irving and Mark Barnes flew to California to create the Korn crop circle. The formation was created in two stages over two days in mature wheat. It measured a whopping 700ft long by 230ft wide. Heat stroke was an ever-present possibility as the temperature soared to 120 degrees.

korn_circle_top_10.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB3aC01KW0M&feature=player_embedded

Link for information , and more on Crop Circles , and " complicated ones" : My link

Had to add this....Same link as above site....

One of the members of the shows production team sent us this great video of a Norwegian TV crew visiting the crop circle with a couple of crop circle researchers who really seemed to enjoy interacting with our artwork:

The Circle Makers are charlatans! Check out this site:

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/circlemakers.html

Here is an extract:

Since 1994 a group of three 'artists' has laid claim to some of England's most elaborate crop circles. The group originally named Team Satan has since changed its name to 'The circlemakers'- a name seemingly adopted to cause maximum confusion; after all, the real Circlemakers have been involved in making crop circles around the world as far back as the late 1800s, some supported by eyewitness reports claiming that an invisible whorl motion of energy, lasting less than fifteen seconds, flattens the crop in spiral fashion, without damaging the plants.

When a massive crop circle materialized beneath the gaze of Stonehenge in 1996, it was alledged by one of their close friends, Rob Irving, that the group made the said fractal pattern- a representation of the computer-generated Julia Set fratal- despite the fact that two pilots, a security guard and a gamekeeper all claim the formation appeared within a fifteen minute window one Sunday afternoon. It subsequently took a team of eleven surveyors five hours just to measure the design.

The same claim appears to have been made on a pattern three times the size at Windmill Hill, since its blueprint now adorns the home page of their web site (they have since removed it because their claim has come under scrutiny)- all this despite the logistics requiring a circle to be made approximately every 58 seconds. A surveying company who analyzed the site quoted a minimum of five days just to mark the site alone.

Now this is pretty convincing to me. Yet Again Sakari I must apologise to you and say that the circle you refer to (the bird) is not a genuine circle. Go to you tube. Checkout "The Beauty of Crop Circles". Watch the video I refer to in the first post. Look carefully at all the types of formations. Some are hoaxes. Not too complex, simple, rough, amateurish. Others, geometric masterpieces, complex, with the crop flattened in a specific way. No evidence of entry. There is a marked difference. There are two types of circles. I genuinely believe that the circle makers themselves think they are doing all the work. They probably believe that there are splinter groups doing ones that they are not. It's a big deception issue.

Z

There is a mass of evidence here to bury the cicle maker theory:

At the end of the 1998 season they were commissioned by Yell to construct a simple roulette of 100 circles (left), which became part of a debunking programme by the BBC, who stipulated that they should make this in a popular area of Wiltshire to prove that humans cannot get caught hoaxing crop circles. As it turns out, they were caught within the first few minutes of their endeavour, proving just how hard it is to hoax patterns in the English countryside. Even in the dark. The final design, based on straighforward ninefold geometry, failed to reproduce any of the unusual biophysical and electromagnetic features already proved to exist in the real phenomenon; even the geometry itself is flawed. Despite the hit-and -miss result, this is Team Satan/the circlemakers best attempt at generating a pattern that almost fits the unalterable laws of sacred geometry, although it has taken them five years to get this far.

Read the rest of the evidence at your pleasure.

Circle Makers RIP. Good luck with the money making scam.

Z

Edited by zoser

Just one more post since I think I have done enough 'damage' here today:

Let us not forget that this phemomena goes back as far as 1800 probably further. Albeit those formations were simple by comparison with todays efforts. They increased in the 1970's , and in the 80's and 90's literally hundreds of complex patterns all over the UK and worldwide began.

Ask yourself: Could one team have done all of this? Could Doug and Dave the original hoaxers really have achieved all of these formations in the 1970's and 1980's? The timescale to produce one circle just does not bear this out. The more complex they become the more time, planning and resources are involved and the less likely it is that they could be achieved by a single team of people.

Please add your views to this. There is a heavy bias on this forum that I became acquainted with from the Ancient History topics. Like minded skeptics seem to gang together and post en-mass to try and discredit posters who work alone and with original ideas.

I hope this will not happen here. Please lets have a variety of views.

Z

I cannot believe that people still believe that this as anything to do with aliens/ufos or any other sort of mumbo jumbo crack pot thoughts?

It's just people making patterns in farmers giles corn, and hes pretty p***ed off with it all let me tell you.

A simple question for the 'beleievrs' - why would a ufo/alien ship travel this far just to etch corn fields with modern symbols and day to day images of things relative to us, why not just land the craft and wait for BBC new to turn up, or CNN?

Just one more post since I think I have done enough 'damage' here today:

Let us not forget that this phemomena goes back as far as 1800 probably further. Albeit those formations were simple by comparison with todays efforts. They increased in the 1970's , and in the 80's and 90's literally hundreds of complex patterns all over the UK and worldwide began.

Ask yourself: Could one team have done all of this? Could Doug and Dave the original hoaxers really have achieved all of these formations in the 1970's and 1980's? The timescale to produce one circle just does not bear this out. The more complex they become the more time, planning and resources are involved and the less likely it is that they could be achieved by a single team of people.

Please add your views to this. There is a heavy bias on this forum that I became acquainted with from the Ancient History topics. Like minded skeptics seem to gang together and post en-mass to try and discredit posters who work alone and with original ideas.

I hope this will not happen here. Please lets have a variety of views.

Z

Sorry but all you have done is post biased links that are only convincing to those who believe in alien art work. You still have not answered the question of complexity. How come they have become more complex as the years have past?

Simple answer is that modern people want to stretch the reality barrier by expressing there talents via intricate corn curling.