Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A 3-pronged mark

herenow

Well what do you think ?

I'm not hugely into runes,but I've used them enough to know what they look like,and some basic meanings. I associate them with scand countries ,and i initially learned they were Norwegian in origin,but they have germanic roots .

Does it resonate with you for any reason ?

I have no warm fuzzies for most scand things,but I've been told that one of my guardians is i gigantic Viking.

The guy who told me this is a Cuban high priest,who barely spoke English . He's the real deal,and initially he just described him to me,as he didn't even know what to call it .

He said in 30 years,he had never seen anything like it . My other guardian is from the Congo,and looks like a small child.

So....it has to do with origins of our souls.

This may have no bearing on that at all,and the other symbol is from the other side of the spectrum,but this seems to be the way of it,especially if your soul is old.

I don’t know what to think.

I know nothing about runes, though the things I’m being shown in these woods (like the 3-pronged mark and this stone) look like runes to me. Or maybe they are something else, like the signature on the deed of the Indian woman “selling” land (in Massachusetts) to the English 400 years ago.

There is another Indian woman who I mentioned in Post #4, a different family than the one who’s signature I show in Post #1 (in February I thought she was her sister but she is not), who I’m researching for a local Historical Society. In doing this research and trying to figure where this woman’s relatives may have gone, I read something about a connection to cowry shells. The next morning I walked out to my garage and found one in the middle of the floor.

There have been so many things happening like this that I’m convinced I’m being drawn to do something, or learn something or teach something, but I have not been able to figure out what it is I’m supposed to be doing.

I know nothing about runes, though the things I’m being shown in these woods (like the 3-pronged mark and this stone) look like runes to me. Or maybe they are something else, like the signature on the deed of the Indian woman “selling” land (in Massachusetts) to the English 400 years ago.

There is another Indian woman who I mentioned in Post #4, a different family than the one who’s signature I show in Post #1 (in February I thought she was her sister but she is not), who I’m researching for a local Historical Society. In doing this research and trying to figure where this woman’s relatives may have gone, I read something about a connection to cowry shells. The next morning I walked out to my garage and found one in the middle of the floor.

There have been so many things happening like this that I’m convinced I’m being drawn to do something, or learn something or teach something, but I have not been able to figure out what it is I’m supposed to be doing.

Cowrie shells don't just appear .

Are you of a culture that uses cowries,even for jewelry ?

Cowries are African and carribean ,when it comes to who wears them,or uses them in religous ways.

Voodoo,santeria,Palo .

They are used for fortune telling as well .

Cowrie shells don't just appear .

Are you of a culture that uses cowries,even for jewelry ?

Cowries are African and carribean ,when it comes to who wears them,or uses them in religous ways.

Voodoo,santeria,Palo .

They are used for fortune telling as well .

The Caribbean angle is interesting. I can place Tituba http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tituba living an hour’s walk from these woods in the early 1690s.

But that shell in the local Indian context is that these people went west from here, and they should continue going west until they found an island surrounded by cory shells.

I don’t know anything about voodoo or those other things.

The Caribbean angle is interesting. I can place Tituba http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tituba living an hour’s walk from these woods in the early 1690s.

But that shell in the local Indian context is that these people went west from here, and they should continue going west until they found an island surrounded by cory shells.

I don’t know anything about voodoo or those other things.

Well you don't have to know about them . I mean I have Cowries shells in the house,but i had to buy them at my botanica.Maybe someone in your house had them ? They are sometimes used in jewelry making and such .

What color is it ? Yellow,white,or something else .

Well you don't have to know about them . I mean I have Cowries shells in the house,but i had to buy them at my botanica.Maybe someone in your house had them ? They are sometimes used in jewelry making and such .

What color is it ? Yellow,white,or something else .

The shell is light brown/tan with white spots.

My daughters are grown and don’t live at home. They may have had shells but I don’t know where this one came from or how it ended up on the floor.

cool, do you have any native- american blood?

Frankly I’d like to think so but I have no documentation.

My father’s side is full Sicilian.

My mother was adopted. We do know that her birth family lived on a Sioux Reservation in the Midwest but that’s the only thing we know.

You might want to try ancestry.com as a resource. They have lots of public records (land records, birth & marriage records, census records, etc.) and other info on there now that could help you in your search for answers.

When you saw the deer, did you feel that they were (or represented) the father and daughter (the woman who signed with the trident)?

Very intriguing story.

You might want to try ancestry.com as a resource. They have lots of public records (land records, birth & marriage records, census records, etc.) and other info on there now that could help you in your search for answers.

When you saw the deer, did you feel that they were (or represented) the father and daughter (the woman who signed with the trident)?

Very intriguing story.

Yes, tried Ancestry.com and other sites, plus a children’s home. No luck.

Your comment about the deer just gave me a chill. That never occurred to me.

The shell is light brown/tan with white spots.

My daughters are grown and don’t live at home. They may have had shells but I don’t know where this one came from or how it ended up on the floor.

Yes,that is not a traditionally used Cowrie for magick. Those are usually white or yellow.Sometimes they are cut on top. Those are the ones used in divination .

Hmm,cool print of it ..

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Fortune-Telling-with-Cowrie-Shells-Saly-Thies-Senegal-West-Africa-Africa-Posters_i6222555_.htm

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Obi_and_Diloggun_Divination

(for my fans: yesss,I really do know all about this stuff....ahem ...)

Edited by Simbi Laveau

(for my fans: yesss,I really do know all about this stuff....ahem ...)

So Simbi, what do you think is happening here?

Thanks

In doing the research for a local historical society on a particular Indian woman (mentioned earlier) I started reading about how a lot of these people were sent to Barbados as slaves.

Local captured Indians didn’t make good slaves here in Massachusetts because they knew the area better than their English captors, and they also had many stealthy friends in the area.

So they were often sent to Barbados and exchanged for the indigenous peoples of that area.

I have data showing one particular man (who might be related to the woman I’m researching) being sent to Barbados in 1676, and being brought back here in 1684.

I also have data placing a woman associated with the Salem witch craze, her name was Tituba and was a slave from Barbados, living an hour’s walk from these woods for about a year.

In doing some research on Barbados this weekend I saw that country’s flag, and it does look similar to the other mark I’ve been finding.

three_symbol_all.jpg

bb.gif

I'm sorry,I didn't see your last two posts until jus

Umm,well ,It's mostly symbolism . I don't know what it may all mean as far as some sort of organized issue ,with all these symbols involved .

But maybe you're supposed to research it all ,and find out something you need to know ?

Not sure honestly .

Umm,well ,It's mostly symbolism . I don't know what it may all mean as far as some sort of organized issue ,with all these symbols involved .

But maybe you're supposed to research it all ,and find out something you need to know ?

Not sure honestly .

Thank you, Simbi

• Like 1

And that 3-pronged symbol just keeps coming up.

Last night on a deed from 1659 I found a copy of the ‘marke’ or ‘signature’ of the father of the woman I’m researching. One english variation of her father’s name was “Point Ahau”, see the example of his marke right after his name; 3-prongs again.

I’ve looked at Indian markes on old deeds for years. There are many styles, some just an X, many are a bow or an arrow or an animal or some kind of squiggle.

So:

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a large piece of quartz for the 20 years I’ve hiked these woods, but then it was dug up and stolen by someone. (I have no photo of it)

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a small piece of quartz which ‘magically’ appears on my kitchen floor. (not sure if I told that story here)

- The following winter a deer paws out a 3-pronged mark directly over the spot where the stolen quartz had been

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a deed selling Salem, Ma to the English. The woman who made this mark lived in this area

- I find that these local Indians, including the father of the woman I just mentioned, were sent to Barbados as slaves, and the Barbados flag has a 3-pronged mark

- I find the marke of the father of the woman I’m researching, and it is has the similar 3-prongs

I think I need to find a different hobby.

point_ahau_sagamore_john.jpg

Edited by herenow

• 3 weeks later...

3-prongs again…

I’m not out trying to find this symbol but it keeps popping up…

The Woodpecker is a bird which has a great influence on me. I’ve learned that there was a group of people in Italy, before Rome, who were influenced by the Woodpecker and called themselves the ‘Woodpecker People’.

Both grandparents on my father’s side are from Sicily, Italy which is pretty far from where the Woodpecker People lived. This week I was doing some genealogical research on my family and found that some early Sicilians spoke an archaic language which cannot be deciphered. Then in researching the Woodpecker People I found that those in the Northern part of their territory also spoke an unknown language, an "undecipherable language represented in the Northern East Italic inscriptions".

So I started looking into these people and the first photo I found was a helmet worn by one of their warriors:

piceni_helmet.gif

• Like 1

3-prongs again…

I’m not out trying to find this symbol but it keeps popping up…

The Woodpecker is a bird which has a great influence on me. I’ve learned that there was a group of people in Italy, before Rome, who were influenced by the Woodpecker and called themselves the ‘Woodpecker People’.

Both grandparents on my father’s side are from Sicily, Italy which is pretty far from where the Woodpecker People lived. This week I was doing some genealogical research on my family and found that some early Sicilians spoke an archaic language which cannot be deciphered. Then in researching the Woodpecker People I found that those in the Northern part of their territory also spoke an unknown language, an "undecipherable language represented in the Northern East Italic inscriptions".

So I started looking into these people and the first photo I found was a helmet worn by one of their warriors:

piceni_helmet.gif

Interesting .

My family is from Naples and Salerno .I know nothing of my Italian ancestors from way back .,I assume they were fishermen .

• 1 month later...

I’ve been away from home for a while and have not been in these woods, but I got out there yesterday morning.

At a place where there are some Indian ceremonial stone circles I stopped. I then heard a woodpecker in the branches above me. I watched and listened to him and this is what he said:

“It’s all about CYCLES.

You wake, you sleep, you wake, you sleep.

You live, you die, you live, you die.

When you first wake up in the morning you remember your dreams in good detail, but as you go about your day, those memories fade.

When you are born and are young you still remember things from your previous lives, but as you go about this life, those memories fade.”

• Like 1

I’ve been away from home for a while and have not been in these woods, but I got out there yesterday morning.

At a place where there are some Indian ceremonial stone circles I stopped. I then heard a woodpecker in the branches above me. I watched and listened to him and this is what he said:

“It’s all about CYCLES.

When you first wake up in the morning you remember your dreams in good detail, but as you go about your day, those memories fade.

When you are born and are young you still remember things from your previous lives, but as you go about this life, those memories fade.”

Lovely. I'd love to have a woodpecker that sings in English too :)

Lovely. I'd love to have a woodpecker that sings in English too :)

She probably has the Ring of Solomon . I have it too.

Look it up in palmistry .

Solomon's was an actual ring that allowed him to communicate with animals ,with no human words .

For us,its a symbolic ring on the palm of either hand .It's enhanced by the mounts of Jupiter and the sun,depending .

• 2 weeks later...

She probably has the Ring of Solomon . I have it too.

Look it up in palmistry .

Solomon's was an actual ring that allowed him to communicate with animals ,with no human words .

For us,its a symbolic ring on the palm of either hand .It's enhanced by the mounts of Jupiter and the sun,depending .

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but me (herenow), I'm a man. Shaved head, fit, old, and not physically feminine in any way.

And the woodpecker did not sing or speak. I watched her and she put the words into my head.

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but me (herenow), I'm a man. Shaved head, fit, old, and not physically feminine in any way.

And the woodpecker did not sing or speak. I watched her and she put the words into my head.

Oops ^_^ .Ok,you have the ring of Solomon .

Check both palms .

She spoke to you . You can probably communicate with other animals too .

http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t206-ring-of-solomon

Here's what it sounds to me...

And that 3-pronged symbol just keeps coming up.

Last night on a deed from 1659 I found a copy of the ‘marke’ or ‘signature’ of the father of the woman I’m researching. One english variation of her father’s name was “Point Ahau”, see the example of his marke right after his name; 3-prongs again.

I’ve looked at Indian markes on old deeds for years. There are many styles, some just an X, many are a bow or an arrow or an animal or some kind of squiggle.

So:

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a large piece of quartz for the 20 years I’ve hiked these woods, but then it was dug up and stolen by someone. (I have no photo of it)

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a small piece of quartz which ‘magically’ appears on my kitchen floor. (not sure if I told that story here)

It's interesting that the Hebrew letter for Shin (which to me they resemble more than the flag emblem for Barbatos since there is no stem on the bottom) and the link described it as being "These are the three essential manifestations of love as taught by the Ba'al Shem Tov" Keep that in mind...

- The following winter a deer paws out a 3-pronged mark directly over the spot where the stolen quartz had been
I do a lot of work with animal totems & crystals. The following websites talks about various totems:

http://spiritwalkministry.com/spirit_guides/land_animal_spirits

http://www.birdclan.org/deer.html

http://www.animalspirits.com/index5.html

It sounds to me as if the deer is manifesting itself to help you along your spiritual journey.

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a deed selling Salem, Ma to the English. The woman who made this mark lived in this area

- I find that these local Indians, including the father of the woman I just mentioned, were sent to Barbados as slaves, and the Barbados flag has a 3-pronged mark

- I find the marke of the father of the woman I’m researching, and it is has the similar 3-prongs

I think I need to find a different hobby.

A snippet from the links I gave you says, "Just as the deer bounds from one place to another, a person with deer medicine often moves quickly from one situation to another, often never staying long enough in one place to get a "full meal""

The woman & her father were relocated from one place to another. I would hazard a guess that they were of the deer people.

“It’s all about CYCLES.

You may want to go to the ceremonial circle again and ask the deer what it is it wants you to know. Sounds like it has good medicine to teach you.

That's my 2cents. Hope you find it helpful.

Check both palms .

She spoke to you . You can probably communicate with other animals too .

http://www.modernhan...ring-of-solomon

I’ve been reading a bit on Palmistry on that page and lemme tell ya, it’s a mystery to me…!!

Edited by herenow
  • Like 1

Thank you for those links, Ashen. Just a few days ago I saw the Hebrew letter Shin and recognized it as being similar to what is showing up.

The woman and her father could very well have been of the deer clan. There have been three other times when I’ve asked questions specifically to this family and then immediately seen a deer. There are deer in these woods, but they are much less common than other animals and they usually hide .vs. presenting themselves.

You may want to go to the ceremonial circle again and ask the deer what it is it wants you to know. Sounds like it has good medicine to teach you.

That's my 2cents. Hope you find it helpful.

Thank you for your 2cents. I’ll go out there tomorrow.