Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pictures 'supposedly' leaked from NASA..

reese2

Well, I saw the pictures of Kerry in some 'suit' that has his people up in arms.. The pictures were supposedly leaked to do him an injustice in the public eye. How does everyone feel about these pictures, and about them being leaked? Are they really that damaging?

I have seen them, and I have to say, it doesn't do a thing for me. He doesn't look that bad, and it doesn't influence my opinion of him in the slightest. As a Bush supporter, it only made him seem more 'real' to me, and not in a bad way..

If someone can please find the pictures of him, and any article about it, can you post them for me.. (I have tried to do searches and cannot find them anywhere)

Thanks,

Reese

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese2

• Stellar

• DC09

• hunterkiller2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats this? huh.gif Whats he wearing thats so offensive? An SS uniform? tongue.gif

I just typed it up for the pics and an article, the same has been on every other news source.. Why doesn't it surprise me that you would jump to conclusions??

Edited by reese2

Wow, Kerry has huge hands!

You know what they say about men with big hands!! whistling2.gif

Why doesn't it surprise me that you would jump to conclusions??

dontgetit.gif um, is it because you're not easily excitable?

Is there anything enthralling you actually have to say about the original content of this thread, or are you just coming in with your witty one liners trying to stir stuff up? Just give me a heads up next time on the witt, because I do so hate being blindsided... (I want to be sure to prompt myself to laugh, so that I do give the impression of 'excitement' for you) Because it does mean so much to me, what you think...

Now, please, do us all a favor, ok hell, just me, and stick to the topic...

Reese

Edited by reese2

OK, I'm sorry. I didnt personally find anything enthralling about the article, and also fail to see how these photos could affect his campaign.

And I promise to give you the heads up next time I use my witt.

Wow, Kerry has huge hands!

You know what they say about men with big hands!! whistling2.gif

Yeah.. They wear BIG GLOVES!!! huh.gifwink2.gifwhistling2.gif

You know, all this shows me is exactly how shallow the republicans are that they'll use something as stupid as this to try and belittle the opposition....I mean...what are we supposed to say about the pictures?

"So, Kenny toured a NASA facility....good for him. Bush probably can't even spell NASA."

When someone figures out what the big deal is, let me know huh.gif

Yeah.. They wear BIG GLOVES!!!

laugh.gif

"So, Kenny toured a NASA facility....good for him. Bush probably can't even spell NASA."

Stop it.....he's been on a course and he can spell 75% of that word now!

You know, all this shows me is exactly how shallow the republicans are that they'll use something as stupid as this to try and belittle the opposition....I mean...what are we supposed to say about the pictures?

When someone figures out what the big deal is, let me know huh.gif

Sera- The big deal is that Kerry's camp, the Democrats, are the ones crying foul, not the Republicans. Kerry's camp is saying that NASA leaked these pictures for Republican benefit. Did you read the article?? huh.gifrolleyes.gif

So...... I don't see the big deal, why anyone is crying foul. I don't happen to support Kerry, but I definately don't think that his camp should even be concerned with these pictures. They just show him in a 'suit' touring a facility...

Reese

Uhh, Sera, who is Kenny? Do you mean, Kerry?? Talk about spelling... whistling2.gif

tongue.gif Why was I not surprised to see a Fox news site?

Oh, well, OBVIOUSLY since its a Fox site, the pictures are faked rolleyes.gif

I dont see what these pictures have to do with anything. Who cares what he's wearing? If he was wearing some normal clothes when touring NASA, people would still complain that he gets "special liberties!"

Btw, doesnt Kerry look a bit like Bush in the second pic? dontgetit.gif

Uhh, Sera, who is Kenny? Do you mean, Kerry?? Talk about spelling..

I've had a very long day tongue.gif

I agree Stellar... Who cares.. I have seen worse pictures than this...

And......................

, doesnt Kerry look a bit like Bush in the second pic?

In an odd sort of way, he kinda does.... devil.gif

Edited by reese2

I don't see why those pictures would stir anybody up.

Dot

If everyones wondering what the suit is, its a clean suit, used for when conditions dictate he must wear a suit in fear of contaminating sensitive equipment.

Bush probably can't even spell NASA."

Uh, Sera Sweety, were you aware that Bush was a fighter pilot and that his comrads were constantly amazed with his ability to memorize entire flight plans, and paths, flawlessly? Please, if you could refrain from biting every leftist sound bite that comes along, you might actually come to admire the man and not loath him. ohmy.gif

Reese,

Good thread....and good point...it isn't the Republicans who are making this a big deal....it is the Democrats whistling2.gif

Thanks Joc...

It really is important that everyone read the actual article, because it is a 'problem' with the Democrats, who are up in arms over what I think is a very harmless picture... Just shows you that the Democrats are not above the ridiculousness that swirls around election time.

Now, I could understand if these pictures were used in some weird smear attempt by the Republicans, but the Democrats are crying foul just because they were released, not because they have been used by Republicans for anything...

They are saying that NASA had something to do with this, more or less crying 'conspiracy'.... (Which isn't right no matter what party it is)

Reese

Kellalor-

I really don't see the big deal either.. I could understand, like I said before, if the pictures had been used in some smear campaign, but they haven't at all.. They are crying foul, when there isn't a need to do so.. Seems a little hyped up to me... Maybe they should be taking in less caffeine... whistling2.gif

I have seen Kerry look way worse than those pictures... eek7.gif I happen to think he looks like he is uncomfortable in his own skin.. I refer to him as an alien in a human body.. He is that weird looking to me... wink2.gifohmy.gifhuh.gif

Reese

Edited by reese2