Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evil spirit in my house

Shakezulah

ok. i bought a ouija board last night finaly. my friends used it and a little something weird happend. but today, my friend and my other friend cam over and we used it in the laundry room witht the lights off. (its glow in the dark). when i was out of the room, my friend andrew asked for an evil spirit to come forth. when i got back in, i asked for a spirit and it instantly went to yes. my friend told me what he did. we asked its name and it said "Tiw" which would mean Tim, i guess. then he asked if it was evil or good and it said "BA...which would mean bad obviously. then he asked if it was a dark soerceror. it started going towards yes and then the board liftes up really high and quick on one side....and no ones hand was touching the board. so we instantly turned on the lights and ran out of there like a bat out of hell. it scared the crap out of us. then we took the board and went up stairs and asked if Tim was still there and it said yes. and they asked if it was intending to harm us and it also went towards yes. it also said it wouldnt leave. so now my friend had to leave but he should be back with his necronomicon to use a banishing spell. luckily, we all used a self protection spell before using the board. now we r waiting for my friend while there is a potential evil spirit loose in my house.

Edited by hereticdude666

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shakezulah

• steve_scotland

• chico del nacho

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lottie

Well more fool your friend for asking an evil spirit questions. Hope you've learnt your lesson. Ouija boards are a form of divination for people who have knowledge and respect for this form of communication. Not a toy to be messed around with. If you believe in this in the first place.

Edited by Lottie

...then he asked if it was a dark soerceror

As you do. dontgetit.gif

...there is a potential evil spirit loos in my house.

Evil spirit loos? You mean like voodoo toilets or something?

no more smartass comments. this is serious

You've just posted a thread about a 'dark soerceror' called 'Tim' infesting your house.

For anybody who's seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail this is extremely funny.

That aside, you've forced me into a corner, so I'll come clean and say no it's not serious. It's a bunch of bored kids with mildly overactive imaginations scaring themselves silly over nothing. Further, I think you're brazenly embellishing this tale here and there to give it a bit more kick.

And do you know what the 'necronomicon' actually is. You clearly don't.

Why do people screw with those boards??? The idiots never learn! po.gif

oooo..the worst kind, scarier than a bidet...spooky

so now my friend had to leave but he should be back with his necronomicon to use a banishing spell

Hmmm...that may be a bit less than effective as the necronomicon is a work of fiction...but then again so are ouija boards...

So how evil can a spirit named Tim actually be? One of these things is not like the other:

1. Belphegor

2. Beelzebub

3. Lucifer

4. Tim

My guess is with a matchup between hereticdude666 and Tim, you'd come out on top, you sound much more evil. The 666 throws it right over the top...

now we r waiting for my friend while there is a potential evil spirit loose in my house.

Don't you hate that uncomfortable small talk that occurs when an evil spirit is waiting in your house:

HereticDude: So...ummm...what have you been up to?

Tim: I shall cleave your soul in hell...Your writhing anguish will amuse me...

Heretic Dude: ummm...yeah...ok...So what about the crazy weather lately?...

So how evil can a spirit named Tim actually be?

i dunno man. have you ever met someone named tim? they always seem a little off. heh, a thought just occured to me. "we are many and we are tim! screw legion, we're tim now!"

and the necronomicon, if anything, might just make stuff more cranky with you.

oooo..the worst kind, scarier than a bidet...spooky

so now my friend had to leave but he should be back with his necronomicon to use a banishing spell

Hmmm...that may be a bit less than effective as the necronomicon is a work of fiction...but then again so are ouija boards...

So how evil can a spirit named Tim actually be? One of these things is not like the other:

1. Belphegor

2. Beelzebub

3. Lucifer

4. Tim

My guess is with a matchup between hereticdude666 and Tim, you'd come out on top, you sound much more evil. The 666 throws it right over the top...

now we r waiting for my friend while there is a potential evil spirit loose in my house.

Don't you hate that uncomfortable small talk that occurs when an evil spirit is waiting in your house:

HereticDude: So...ummm...what have you been up to?

Tim: I shall cleave your soul in hell...Your writhing anguish will amuse me...

Heretic Dude: ummm...yeah...ok...So what about the crazy weather lately?...

lmfao that was so funny.

In all seriousness people, those boards are the wrong way to contact spirits. There are plenty of safe way to contact them through god, and your spirit guide. Ask me and i'll tell you, but for goodness sakes, DON'T TOUCH THE FREAKIN BOARDS!

So you've summoned an evil spirit named Tim? I'd believe it. Spirits can go by any names. Tim is a modern name, so chances are its just a young spirit, messing with your juvinile minds. If you want it to leave, all you hafta do is tell it to and it will.

You kids now adays and your cheap thrills...

when i was out of the room, my friend andrew asked for an evil spirit to come forth.

Why would he want to do that, anyway? blink.gif

this. is. HILARIOUS.

watch out for Bob, he's an evil spirit too. He's actually swallow your soul.

For the record Tiw is the name of one of the old Germanic Gods. He's often associated with war. You should have stuck with that, it's much more menacing than TIM!

Also, just because he's an evil spirit doesn't mean he has to be so ungrateful. I mean, you let him loose, he should be happy with you. Tell him to be a little nicer or he can take his ethereal butt back to the Black Forest. I don't care how evil you are, that's no excuse for poor manners..Ghosts these days. I swear... rolleyes.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmm well

If you are young person doing the board then i would advise DONT

I am psychic and i do the Board each week and i have a wonderful experiense through it mind you i do it correct.

Main thing is never invite bad always respect what is there and Never ask a spirit to prove itself !!

This is what i do

always say prayers

only ask for your spirit guides to come through first

ask your spirit guide to spell his/ her name so you know it is them(thats if you know who your guide is).

I ask if there is any negative energy with us and if it goes to yes then i tell it to go to the light then i hask my guide if its gone and usuall it has.

after i have done the board i clense my house negative energy does not like love.

So i go through the house saying there is only love and light in this room if there is negative energy here then go to the light.

I never feel negative energy because my guide has told me that they stop it comming through to me as i dont like it and it is a HORRIBLE felling when it does happen so they now protect me.

Mad it may sound but for me it does work

Steve

using the board doesn't have to be as dangerous as it's made out to be, so long as people actually use the damn things right.

here's another way to let loose an evil spirit: eat cabbage and beans. lots and lots of cabbage and beans.

Whats cabbage and beans got to do with a bad spirits? am interested here

If i eat tones of cabbage and beans then i would be stinking is this to stink them out or blow them aways with our wind lol

Interested to find out here

...just right over your head. not even high class humour here. *shakes head sadly*

lol...

ok. obiviously you people cant take anything seriously. so screw you all. dont post in here anymore.

are you going to close this thread with a spell from your necronominon?

sorry, couldn't resist one more.

shut up. you dont have to be such an a-hole