Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed over California

taniwha

...watch for a few seconds, you may catch a UFO emerging from the white flames of a comet and flying the other way....

http://firsttoknow.com/ufo-video/

What caused this mysterious flaming fireball? Is this a crashing UFO ejecting its occupants? Or a natural phenomena?

Like I have always said, pictures and video will have the aspect that it can be tricked around with. I think the white spot flying away from the fragment that just so happens to have pierced atmosphere and is now flaming toward the ground, was put in later. It looks like to me, that it seems different in aspect to the flaming fragment and the rest of the video.

I'm reminded on various occasions when such fragments hit the atmosphere and flame up and fly to the ground. And area in NH during the summer where my family use to camp, we would see comets all the time. Of course, this would be in August where I believe the time when comets are plentiful. There was one time, while my brothers and I were around the campfire at night, when one big one came real close and was flaming across the sky. I have this lovely memory of my late brother standing up, point at it, and saying,'look at that'!.

Over ten years ago, while driving home later from my job, I see out of the corner of my windshield and then into my view, a flaming ball of fire with a tail, multicolored, flying across the sky. I remember screaming, "what the hell was that!" But I ended up figuring it was a comet. Sure enough, I read in the paper a couple of days later a comet being spotted and the fragment hitting the back window of a car in Pennsylvania. It was just recently I cam across a site, where a trucker also spotted something described like that comet in that area and seeing it at around the same time I did. He was claiming it was a UFO, in which I don't believe it as unidentified, I would identify it as a comet, and a news source did.

The trailing debris seems too slow for natural space material entering the atmosphere, most likely man made space junk.

As for the exiting spot, ? I agree with the above post - it's easy to do with pics and movies these days.

• Like 1

Well thats quite entertaining but there at least 3 points that are suspicious:

1.) The escaping object seems to have the same dimensions/diameter as the penetrator but the escaping object does not

have any influence on the penetrators plume during separation and while escaping.

2.) The color of the escaping object is white in the beginning and some kind of blue afterwards and the color change happens

exactly in the moment when the escaping object is passing the terminator of the plume trail where the plumes color changes

from white into blue. That effect is the result if the object is just copied/cloned from the penetrator while vid manipulation.

3.) At the time of the objects separation (00:17sec) a knocking noise can be hearded. This noise can be hearded just one time

in the whole clip so I assume that it should signal the separation. But based on the fact that the separation and the noise appear

at exactly the very same moment, in realtity the distannce in between observer and penetrator must be much, much less than

340m to get such a synchronous effect and the penetrator, whatever that is here, seems to be much more distant than this value.

I would say: fake. And lack of knowledge in basic physics of the creator as well.

Edited by toast
  • Like 5

If it is a real photo, it is NOT an intelligently controlled UFO (IMO)

If it is photoshopped,,, let me think... Ah, it's *still* not a UFO!

like someone else posted, probably space junk coming back into the atmosphere

Is this the video going around saying that the government has now moved in on the crash site and that it's being called Project Blue Waffle?

The Facebook post then encourages you to Google blue waffle.

Trust me, don't Google blue waffle.

Seriously, trust me on this.

No, really, trust me, don't Google blue waffle.

• Like 1

2015-ufo-crashing-releases-orb-over-southern-california-hoax-ufo-sightings.png

According to Monash University's Dr Michael Brown who lectures in physics and astronomy said, released UFO has very constant brightness and moves very smoothly.

Dr Brown also noted that the uploader had only posted one other video, which showed ordinary seagulls, two hours before he posted the "UFO".

"He supposedly recorded a UFO video during the evening, coincidently same day he created a YouTube account, but he first liked things and uploaded a video of seagulls, and only hours later uploaded his video of a crashing UFO."

While Dr Brown did concede that seagulls can be mesmerising in themselves, he said the timeline was another sign that the video was a hoax.

"If you saw a crashing UFO, wouldn’t you upload it ASAP?" he asked.

http://www.ufo-blogg...FO-Blogger.Com)

320px-SMirC-thumbsdown.svg.png

Cheers.

• Like 3

It's the Forerunner ship with Masterchief bailing out.

• Like 1

It's the Forerunner ship with Masterchief bailing out.

You can almost hear someone shouting, "I'm outta here!!"
  • Like 1

Is any video of a ufo real to you guys? Out of all the videos produced, do you really think all of them are cgi and faked? Is there any case which you believe to be genuine?

• Like 3

Is any video of a ufo real to you guys? Out of all the videos produced, do you really think all of them are cgi and faked? Is there any case which you believe to be genuine?

That is a very good question. I do believe there might be some real ones. I hope there are. I can tell you, I have seen and experienced things in the past, that make me wonder, and yes, believe that we are not alone. I watch or try to watch all the videos or see the pictures, and it excites me to do this.

The thing is, and I think it's a thing we all have to do, is realize the possibility of it being faked, or misunderstood for what it really is. My own child made me realize how that chance of anything put into the media, can be faked. How would one know if it's for real, when you view it made from someone else, you don't know? I like to go in and believe. Heck, I look out for anything that is similar or exact to the varying things I have witnessed. Even though, if I put something up, and it's a real experienced, I know it's real, but how can others?

I think there have so many, and this has happened to me on occasion, that you view something that you're told or you believe is real, only to find out it's faked and you see how it's faked. I think that can be a big let down.

I do feel for ya. I think most of the time, one shouldn't really jump the gun and say 'fake'. I think everything should be viewed and reflect on it.

• Like 1

Definitely Neo's ship from the Matrix, he must have escaped from his subterranean hell sooner than the machines predicted.

Are there any other vids of this? From different angles? Millions of people have iPhones and they take great home vids so dozens upon dozens of people shouldve witnessed this. Also if this was legit, it would've been breaking news on CNN etc. I think it's stock footage that has been tweaked.

• Like 3

Is any video of a ufo real to you guys? Out of all the videos produced, do you really think all of them are cgi and faked?

Is there any case which you believe to be genuine?

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object but does not mean be be a craft of extraterrestrial origin automatically. I just keyed "UFO"

into the search bar of YouTube and got 6.710.000 results. Ok, they are not all related to supposed space crafts of extraterrestrial

origin (and yeah, some are showing the still great song Doctor Doctor please by the band UFO) but 99% of them are just showing

rubbish, faked or not. And no I didnt watched them all but but yr question make sense somehow. Yes of course there might be cases

where I would, after exclusion of all natural and/or human made options, give a chance that a craft of extraterrestrial origin had been

filmed but untill today, I havent found one. I`m tired about those millions of stupid clips, taken by stupids and for the millions of stupids.

AndI`m tired about clips showing little and ridiculous fuzzy dots and I`m some kind of frustrated about the educational level of ppl who film

just satellites, planets, stars, aircrafts, the ISS and meteorologic events and are not able to recognize that these things are just what they

are even if there are tons of freeware in the interwebs that even a drunken spaniel can investigate at what day/time the ISS will pass his

dog house.

Yes, I would think about if a filmed/photograph object might be of extraterrestrial origin but it must look like something like this:

Nostromo_Landing_zpsfe3c6c7f.jpg

• Like 1

Are there any other vids of this? From different angles? Millions of people have iPhones and they take great home vids so dozens upon dozens of people shouldve witnessed this. Also if this was legit, it would've been breaking news on CNN etc. I think it's stock footage that has been tweaked.

I have to agree. There was a fireball in the New England area a couple weeks back and it was all over the news. This video is 10 times as long/detailed, yet no news coverage?

I'd like to see other videos of this from other angles to confirm it even happened, much less a fragment shooting off.

• Like 2

the orb or what ever was released makes this a WTH video. If it is not a hoax, this doesnt look like a fragment seperation to me? interesting.

No persistent smoke trail and if you watch the tail of this thing, especially the very end of the tail, you'll quickly become convinced it is a fake.

• Like 1

I have to agree. There was a fireball in the New England area a couple weeks back and it was all over the news.

There was!?! What part of New England??

Good thing there was that extra 2 minutes and 32 seconds of nothing at the end of that video.

The MIB redacted it. :yes:

• Like 2