Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Vanishing Man

Talion

One-time prep basketball sensation

Rico Harris set off for a new

life in Seattle … and disappeared

http://www.foxsports.com/feature/vanishing-man-the-disappearance-of-rico-harris?intcmp=ob_homepage_dont_miss

The city of Mount Shasta is located in the Shasta Cascade area of Northern California. Visitors use the city as a base for trout fishing in the nearby Sacramento.

Could he have found the Mount Shasta, Telos and The Agharta Network?

Edited by Talion

Where are you, Rico?

Perhaps he up and disappeared on purpose.

That's my first assessment, he parked and just went for a long walk never to return, but there are documented cases of people in the area disappearing to never be found again.

Star lord?

More like aliens need our basketball hopefuls for there galactic teams, oh wait didn't warner brothers already make that film, hehe

This is the Timewarrior speaking. . .

Oh I do like riddles. . .let's see. . .magic? No. . .murder? Maybe. . .Tragic accident? Possible. . .Or most likely. . .temporal anomaly. . .

Only time will tell. . .

Edited by timewarrior
  • Like 1

You have to like the way Timewarrior speaks of himself in the 3rd person, or is it just he announces himself before making his response. :tu:

You have to like the way Timewarrior speaks of himself in the 3rd person, or is it just he announces himself before making his response. :tu:

Perhaps both. . ..or perhaps I just abhor ambiguity. . .

• Like 1

Perhaps both. . ..or perhaps I just abhor ambiguity. . .

I do applaud you for it :clap: , it does indicate your uniqueness. :D

I do applaud you for it :clap: , it does indicate your uniqueness. :D

We are all unique in our own little way. . .except for identical twins. . .and triplets. . .and clones. . .and inter-dimensional duplicates. . .

It can also be used to quantify my unhinged nature. . .or my obsessivess. . .or delusions of granduer. . .

Or it could be my way of provoking and annoying all the trolls who refuse to take the sage advice of Disney to just "let it go. . ."

I haven't even gone off the deep end yet on this forum. . .asking pivotal, though provoking and philosophical questions such as "if a tree lands on a forest ranger in the middle of the forest and no one is around. . .does he make sound?"

ah but none of you are ready to go down that rabbit hole yet. . .plus there really isn't a place in the forum for all that fun stuff. . .or at least. . .I don't frequent that part yet. . .cause I am much more interested in this section. . .

• Like 1

Timewarrior, When your ready to go down that rabbit hole, I would follow just too see were it leads too, as is my curious nature to begin with.

With such thought provoking and philosophical questions yet to be asked and answered, in life and well beyond death it would truly be a worthy journey.

More news,

Former Harlem Globetrotter, 37, vanishes on 1,100-mile road trip from California to Seattle after broken-down car is discovered near back-pack filled with jumper cables.

He disappeared right on the border of the California Emerald Triangle. ------------- If you don't know what it is, look it up. Bad things happen to wandering people who aren't locals there.