Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

are aliens our future selves?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

I dont agree with this theory

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#32    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

• "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    -Buddha

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

There is no logical way to either prove or disprove this theory. Several extremely implausible assumptions must be made in order to even consider the plausibility of this theory:

1. 'Aliens' are visiting earth (not proven)
2. Backwards time travel is possible (theoretically impossible as of right now)

Based on these 2 points alone. I conclude that this theory is completely unfounded and totally fantasy. Although it would make for a great science fiction/fantasy novel (get on that! ;) )

Edited by Einsteinium, 17 December 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#33    dotare

dotare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Seeing that there are no dyson spheres or any other evidence of Type 2 or 3 civilizations, it's unlikely there are any space faring lifeforms. Given the anthropomorphic similarities, greys are most likely our supergrandchildren. Their motivations for coming are then the same as they would be if we were in their shoes. Some come for research and field trips. Others to shape the course of history to amass family power over their peers. The ones who consort with governments are most likely property and/or slave barons and working to enlarge their holdings.

#34    thyra

thyra

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

There are some artifacts that are found in archeological studies which seem like they dont belong to the era.
Some are in the link
http://www.ancientx....viewer.asp?a=75

Like this one

Impossible fossil.
Fossils, as we learned in grade school, appear in rocks that were formed many thousands of years ago. Yet there are a number of fossils that just don't make geological or historical sense. A fossil of a human handprint, for example, was found in limestone estimated to be 110 million years old. What appears to be a fossilized human finger found in the Canadian Arctic also dates back 100 to 110 million years ago. And what appears to be the fossil of a human footprint, possibly wearing a sandal, was found near Delta, Utah in a shale deposit estimated to be 300 million to 600 million years old.

Edited by thyra, 23 November 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Posted Image

#35    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

View Postthyra, on 23 November 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

There are some artifacts that are found in archeological studies which seem like they dont belong to the era.
Some are in the link
http://www.ancientx....viewer.asp?a=75

Like this one

Impossible fossil.
Fossils, as we learned in grade school, appear in rocks that were formed many thousands of years ago. Yet there are a number of fossils that just don't make geological or historical sense. A fossil of a human handprint, for example, was found in limestone estimated to be 110 million years old. What appears to be a fossilized human finger found in the Canadian Arctic also dates back 100 to 110 million years ago. And what appears to be the fossil of a human footprint, possibly wearing a sandal, was found near Delta, Utah in a shale deposit estimated to be 300 million to 600 million years old.

It's just misinformation, In order to claim the "finger" as a reliable out-of-place fossil, one would need convincing documentation that it was once naturally embedded in an ancient rock formation, as well as convincing evidence that it was an actual fossil finger. So far, neither has been provided. And as for the hand, Baugh has provided no evidence it was in situ in any Cretaceous bed, nor allowed experts to inspect it. Even Creationists have been critical of it.

Jebus did not ride a Dinosaur.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#36    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

It is definitely plausible, it all depends if you believe time travel is possible. If you do then you have to agree that it's possible.

I do not think this is the case though, I think they are from another planet, possibly even another galaxy. I don't think they originate from earth.

Edited by NocturnalWatcher, 25 November 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#37    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

View Postlavin, on 03 March 2011 - 06:39 AM, said:

does anybody else think it could be possible that aliens could actually be us (humans) from the future that have come back in time for some reason maybe to save us from extinction, because in the future they would of worked out a massive amount more than we have so far so they would probably be likely to be able to time travel and do some pretty amazing things so maybe they have come back to watch over us or help us through this time. any comments about this welcome

Another common theory.  The time line permutations will take some grasping though.

Posted Image

#38    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostEinsteinium, on 17 December 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

1. 'Aliens' are visiting earth (not proven)
2. Backwards time travel is possible (theoretically impossible as of right now)

"IF" we could build a spaceship that could get to 99.9% of c.......

and "IF" we could manage a stable Einstein-Rosen bridge.....

Neither of which violate GR.......

And we put one half the wormhole on this ship, and accelerated it to 99.9% the speed of c for say 50 years in orbit of the earth, then landed the ship, and took out the wormhole, time dilation would have you 500 years in the future, where you could travel back through time to the point 50 years past the initiation of the original wormhole where the other half of the wormhole still resides.

Couldn't you?

Edited by psyche101, 26 November 2013 - 03:50 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#39    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 25 November 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

It is definitely plausible, it all depends if you believe time travel is possible. If you do then you have to agree that it's possible.

I do not think this is the case though, I think they are from another planet, possibly even another galaxy. I don't think they originate from earth.

Possible but not likely I would say.

One man has time traveled. Confirmed on atomic clocks. Sergei Avdeyev.

Whilst it is all fascinating, stories of people like Titor show is the field is an nutty as any fringe section. However, I personally think that the story of Sir Victor Goddard is an interesting one. In 1935, Goddard was piloting a plane over an abandoned airfield in Edinburgh when he got caught in an unusual storm. He almost lost control in the turbulence, but when he righted himself he looked down and was shocked to find the airfield totally refurbished, with strange-looking planes with Royal Air Force markings being worked on by mechanics in blue uniforms. He told some of his compatriots about his weird trip, but since he had no physical proof, nothing really came of it.

Edited by psyche101, 26 November 2013 - 04:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users