Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#16    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

View PostZEB, on 23 June 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

,,,,come on guys,,I dont believe it has anything to do with earthquakes etc,,,BUT they are sending Rf into the skys for a reason,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,and well this is the most powerful frequency generator on the planet,,,just what do you think they are doing with it???  What they tell you is what they want you to think,,just like the rest of the crap they serve us...you dont know and i dont know,,,tho i do know some things,,,but who will listen without bashing anyway,,its the way of american life now,,so i expect nothing more or nothing less,,,

That leaves your mind wide open for a little learning doesn't it?
You ask what they're doing.  I provided the direct link to their site, but that doesn't matter because "what they tell you is what they want you to think".

have any idea where that's placed you?

You expect nothing more or nothing less (than that)?

Interesting.  They tell you only what they'd like you to know, which is everything they do, and you don't want that.  You want more?

Well that's a shame, because there was alot here for you--alot other than the typical HAARP CT baloney that is astounding in it's pervasiveness.

There was learning about the science involved and what it actually does, as well as what it's incapable of doing.
That would've been fun, but alas, you shut yourself out of that.

Hope you get alot of CTs over here to advance new nonsensical theories about HAARP, and keep it going for you!

There are many!

:tu:

#17    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

My favorite part of the HAARP discussion is all the people who say "there never was anything secret there" and "HAARP cant cause earthquakes or modify weather". Their evidence: The government told them so! Yet the HAARP patent itself talks about many of those very things being a possibility :

http://patft.uspto.g...RS=PN/4,686,605

Quoted directly from the patent:

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#18    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

• Music is the Universal Language, Emotions are the Key's

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

View PostMID, on 23 June 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:

That leaves your mind wide open for a little learning doesn't it?
You ask what they're doing.  I provided the direct link to their site, but that doesn't matter because "what they tell you is what they want you to think".

have any idea where that's placed you?

You expect nothing more or nothing less (than that)?

Interesting.  They tell you only what they'd like you to know, which is everything they do, and you don't want that.  You want more?

Well that's a shame, because there was alot here for you--alot other than the typical HAARP CT baloney that is astounding in it's pervasiveness.

There was learning about the science involved and what it actually does, as well as what it's incapable of doing.
That would've been fun, but alas, you shut yourself out of that.

Hope you get alot of CTs over here to advance new nonsensical theories about HAARP, and keep it going for you!

There are many!

:tu:

Think as you may,,exactly what i mean,,,I read and learn and read and understand,,but you cant believe everything you read thats for sure,,,but Haarp is much more then meets the eye and what they tell you they are doing,,who really knows,,,but i read oh yes i read,,I am a Amatuer radio operator,,for many years,, just like The bullcrap with Cell Phones no one listens or cares,,but keep on RFing your brains,,you will find out,,Z

#19    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,508 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

View PostZEB, on 23 June 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,

What exactly does this mean?  And how is it supported?

#20    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

View Postbigtroutak, on 23 June 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

My favorite part of the HAARP discussion is all the people who say "there never was anything secret there" and "HAARP cant cause earthquakes or modify weather". Their evidence: The government told them so! Yet the HAARP patent itself talks about many of those very things being a possibility :

http://patft.uspto.g...RS=PN/4,686,605

Quoted directly from the patent:

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device

:blush:

Uh huh...expected it was.
Possible ramifications and potential future developments.

Why don't you learn what HAARP actually does, and has been doing for 20 years.

No, forget it.  That's the government talking.  It can't be trusted.

As I said, it coulda been fun!

#21    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

View PostZEB, on 23 June 2011 - 10:08 PM, said:

Think as you may,,exactly what i mean,,,I read and learn and read and understand,,but you cant believe everything you read thats for sure,,,but Haarp is much more then meets the eye and what they tell you they are doing,,who really knows,,,but i read oh yes i read,,I am a Amatuer radio operator,,for many years,, just like The bullcrap with Cell Phones no one listens or cares,,but keep on RFing your brains,,you will find out,,Z

So?
You're an amatuer radio operator, and you believe cell phones are destroying brains.  Great.  Maybe you're right, but I fail to see the relevance to HAARP.

But again, "you can't believe everything you read" is an automatic shut out.
What you're saying is you don't care what HAARP says it's doing.  You don't know, and you can't trust their site.  

OK.  I suppose...

That'll just about do it.

Edited by MID, 23 June 2011 - 10:22 PM.

#22    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

View PostMID, on 23 June 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

So?
You're an amatuer radio operator, and you believe cell phones are destroying brains.  Great.  Maybe you're right, but I fail to see the relevance to HAARP.

But again, "you can't believe everything you read" is an automatic shut out.
What you're saying is you don't care what HAARP says it's doing.  You don't know, and you can't trust their site.  

OK.  I suppose...

That'll just about do it.

RF RF RF RF RF RF,,,Magnify it to haarp level,,,lets fry some brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND god knows what else,,,

Edited by ZEB, 23 June 2011 - 10:29 PM.

#23    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostMID, on 23 June 2011 - 10:16 PM, said:

:blush:

Uh huh...expected it was.
Possible ramifications and potential future developments.

Why don't you learn what HAARP actually does, and has been doing for 20 years.

No, forget it.  That's the government talking.  It can't be trusted.

As I said, it coulda been fun!

Not sure what the point of that was. I posted the patent for HAARP, which states what it was intended to do. No real debate there.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#24    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

View Postaquatus1, on 23 June 2011 - 10:13 PM, said:

Boy thats a long story,,but you can do research,,,and why i say this,,,Rf can mix up signals in the brain,,this is a proven fact,,,it can also fry your brain,,,MICROWAVES,,are nothing more then RF signals,,way up on the frequency charts,,,its been proven that low rf freqs can also cause cancer etc,,,,in the amateur radio society,,,why do you think Policeman wear there transmitters away from the head now,,,they use to put it right in front of their face to talk,,,no more,,,for this very reason,,, Rf can be used as a weapon, i guess i should have put this on mids reply lol,,but anyway do some reasearch on the universe and how everything operates on its own frequency of existence,,,its a fact,,and we mess with freqs of the brain or the universe,,etc,,weather etc,,,we will pay the piper,,,,we already are,,,

#25    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,402 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:06 PM

View PostZEB, on 23 June 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

Boy thats a long story,,but you can do research,,,and why i say this,,,Rf can mix up signals in the brain,,this is a proven fact,,,

There is study into the idea that mobile phones can damage the brain. It is not because it "mixes up the signals". You say you've "researched" it, but to be honest it just sounds like you're making it up as you go along.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#26    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

[quote name='Emma_Acid' timestamp='1308870382' post='3963482']
There is study into the idea that mobile phones can damage the brain. It is not because it "mixes up the signals". You say you've "researched" it, but to be honest it just sounds like you're making it up as you go along.
[/quote

Then what would you call it??? I think we all know what microwaves do and cell phones are very high up now getting closer to the microwave freqs.. Rf can fry the cells that send proper signals to the brain,,,everything in the brain is a signal emma...a transmitted signal of reaction to actions,,what we see hear or smell etc our memories you name it,,,,is a transmitted frequency reaction,,your brain is constantly sending and recieving signals,,in reality we are nothing more then a human recorder of events that are transmitting and recieving AND retrieving lifes data  in our brains of what we see who we are etc,what our bodies are doing etc  Z   :yes:

Edited by ZEB, 23 June 2011 - 11:49 PM.

#27    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,508 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:20 AM

View PostZEB, on 23 June 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

Boy thats a long story,,but you can do research,,,

You have not yet given it the credibility that would make it worthy of research.

and why i say this,,,Rf can mix up signals in the brain,,this is a proven fact,,,it can also fry your brain,,,

I asked you to specifically explain what the sentence "just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency".  I am not asking about brains or microwaves.

i guess i should have put this on mids reply lol,,but anyway do some reasearch on the universe and how everything operates on its own frequency of existence,,,its a fact,,and we mess with freqs of the brain or the universe,,etc,,weather etc,,,we will pay the piper,,,,we already are,,,

Please do not answer the question by simply repeating the claim.  Repetition neither supports nor explains a position.

#28    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 23 June 2011 - 10:13 PM, said:

It's called "Frequency resonance" and that is a correct statement.  The best example is when a crystal glass gets broken by a high pitched sound.  The glass first starts to vibrate and that is called "mechanical resonance".  When it's "frequency resonance" is attained, it fails and shatters.  Supported by mechanical physics and engineering.  It is also used in designing structures susceptible to high vibrations...industrial facilities and seismic zones,  If a materiel, even steel, vibrates too much... it can weaken and fail.

Edited by Damrod, 24 June 2011 - 01:28 AM.

#29    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

My link

View Postaquatus1, on 24 June 2011 - 01:20 AM, said:

You have not yet given it the credibility that would make it worthy of research.

I asked you to specifically explain what the sentence "just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency".  I am not asking about brains or microwaves.

Please do not answer the question by simply repeating the claim.  Repetition neither supports nor explains a position.

ok we can start here,,,My link

and here  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100412192502.htm

Edited by ZEB, 24 June 2011 - 01:38 AM.

#30    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:36 AM

Just clarifying that though I explained what mechanical and frequency resonance are, I do not buy the point of this thread...I believe that HAARP is a weapon of mass speculation...nothing more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users