Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could I please have a reading?

Maria2

I need advise on my career and love life. HELP PLEASE ; )

Edited by Maria2

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria2

• puridalan

• MeganRae

its really unfortunate I heard there were some really good readers here.

Im so sorry maria Ive been real busy with work and family and stuff lately...If you could just ask me any question at all to kind of give me a little something to start with and I will try and help you from there.

Im so sorry maria Ive been real busy with work and family and stuff lately...If you could just ask me any question at all to kind of give me a little something to start with and I will try and help you from there.

I know sweetie its alright, I really would like to know if you can tell me career wise what i am going to do. Been going through a rough patch. Not to worried about the dating scene as I really need to focus on get a descent job but if you get anything on that let me know please. I know its just practice but you gotta start somewhere I guess ; )

Thank you I will check back in a couple days, no rush

I know sweetie its alright, I really would like to know if you can tell me career wise what i am going to do. Been going through a rough patch. Not to worried about the dating scene as I really need to focus on get a descent job but if you get anything on that let me know please. I know its just practice but you gotta start somewhere I guess ; )

Thank you I will check back in a couple days, no rush

Well glad you are thinking about your job than dating..and the first thing that popped into my mind is 'stacey' does that ring any bell to you at all?

Well glad you are thinking about your job than dating..and the first thing that popped into my mind is 'stacey' does that ring any bell to you at all?

No , I dont know anyone by that name but I will keep it in mind. Been hunting for a job so maybe it will be pertinent in the near future. Thank you

P.S. Please let me know if you get anything else on me. I am very interested in what you have to say.

Edited by Maria2