Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Woman spotted walking man on a lead

Still Waters

Commuters heading to work in London this morning were baffled by the sight of a woman 'walking' a man on all fours.

With a collar round his neck and a pink lead, the man was smartly dressed in suit trousers, white shirt and black shoes as he meekly crawled after the woman through the streets of Farringdon, in the centre of the capital.

http://www.dailymail...ets-London.html

Either ad, weird sex fetish, or publicity stunt which I guess is the same as an ad really.

• Like 2

Looks like a dominate/submissive sexual fetish or a publicity stunt. I honestly don't know of any women who seriously want to make men "slaves" (although you could probably find one somewhere).

No, most women I know just want to stand shoulder to shoulder with men as equal (although different) partners.

• Like 3

Have you ever heard of the Cosmic Family Volumes? (They're by spiritual activist Gabriel of Urantia)... anyway, the books talk about these things called circuits, and there is the Father, Son, Mother circuits... whenever these are off or inbalanced or inappropriate then it is manifested in the personality and how they respond to the other sex and to life. There are other worlds and universes that have matriarchical societies and where wars break out between the sexes... this world needs a lot of healing in that area and in proper male-female relationships.

http://www.huffingto..._n_5134248.html

This seems to be gaining in popularity. Men are willingly submitted to women. Is there happiness in slavery? Who can say?

Is this a sign of things to come? A new age where men are kept as pets?

The age of matriarchy?

I do as I please as long as the wife agrees... :yes:

• Like 2

To each there own. If this is what gets them in the mood so be it. Maybe sore knees but it beats cutting off your own ear.

• Like 1

I do as I please as long as the wife agrees... :yes:

Divorce is worth it.

I thought this was already commonplace and has been for centuries.

you mean, how do we explain a random, uncited quote that has no bearing on reality?

i don't know, actually. why don't you give it a go?

you mean, how do we explain a random, uncited quote that has no bearing on reality?

i don't know, actually. why don't you give it a go?

I'm just saying there's people out there who want to see men oppressed and degraded. This man on a leash from Farrington is a harbinger of things to come I fear.

Oi! How do you explain this then?:

http://imgur.com/ZOexRuR

I explain it as a confused, angry person with a limited worldview posting an image online.

It's pretty much the lifeblood of the internet.

Regardless, some men get off on being treated as submissive. I've worked in a ...similar job, and it's a fetish about as many women are into as men.

Sub//Dom relationships have been around for some time.

Normally I'd say it was a sub/dom thing but I gotta agree with Hectosaucer, there does seem to be some subtle female supremacy movement lately...not too long ago (I had posted a topic on this forum about it) there was that cult that worshipped alien giantesses and said they were coming to enslave mankind. This reminds me of that.

Normally I'd say it was a sub/dom thing but I gotta agree with Hectosaucer, there does seem to be some subtle female supremacy movement lately...not too long ago (I had posted a topic on this forum about it) there was that cult that worshipped alien giantesses and said they were coming to enslave mankind. This reminds me of that.

It has happened before.

This sounds tame for London. I assumed that the people who live there have seen it all, much worse than this.

Normally I'd say it was a sub/dom thing but I gotta agree with Hectosaucer, there does seem to be some subtle female supremacy movement lately...

citation needed, seriously. i mean, i know of a few very, very marginal people in radical feminist circles who might advocate something like that, but they ain't exactly the people in power.

citation needed, seriously. i mean, i know of a few very, very marginal people in radical feminist circles who might advocate something like that, but they ain't exactly the people in power.

[media=]

http://www.womenagai...-complaint.html

This isn't just an isolated incident...I believe this is an emerging (and disturbing) trend.

Edited by Cygnus05

These men need to get back their self re-cocking-spect!