Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

TRUEYOUTRUEME

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Here is also a video report I found.

Of course many left-wingers love this anti-American leader.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• Cadetak

• SolarPlexus

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read parts of this "North fleet report"... This was published on one ultra-nationalist site with no credibility at all. But they also say the Navy in proximity from Haiti was no accident, and that one of US top commanders (they give a name, forgot) was in Haiti during the quake overseeing the results. Chavez's advisors use funny sources - but on the other hand France blamed US in using the quake to occupy the country. So hell knows where the truth is.

EDIT - That site also said this was a training exercise before a similar seismic attack on Iran.

Edited by marabod

The leader of Venezuela Hugo Chavez is blaming the United States for Haiti's earthquake claiming that the U.S. tested a “tectonic weapon” causing the devastation.According to Chavez the earthquake was a result of “weapon earthquakes” started by the U.S. that would eventually be used to take over Iran.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Makes me wonder if Hugo actually believe what he is saying or just the usual talk of making his people despise the USA.

Edited by AROCES

Makes me wonder if Hugo actually believe what he is saying or just the usual talk of making his people despise the USA.

I am sure that this started in Hugo's mind because of his hatred of America but that then he convinced himself and believes it.

It is the same with most of the anti-American left-wing rhetoric that we hear. The Americans want to steal Iraq's oil. American christians want a theocracy. Capitalism is killing the earth by means of global warming.

The left-wing invent lies and then convince themselves that the lies are true.

Earthquake Weapon! Epic lulz...holy hell I thought it was a joke.

Thats almost as epic as when Reagan said he wanted a Death Star.

Hugo Chavez is blaming America for something? Gee, this never happens! :hmm:

yup and we also have the ion cannon....

They referred to some invention Tesla made some 100 years ago and was demonstrating - clipping a small thing on a wall, which then was developing a hole and large cracks. I know also that 10 years ago one clown from Russian parliament was threatening Turkey with "another quake" if it does not revise its policies... All sounds like some alien visit story, but once again, no one reports such things in newspapers, so there is some shaky possibility that such weapon exists.

They referred to some invention Tesla made some 100 years ago and was demonstrating - clipping a small thing on a wall, which then was developing a hole and large cracks. I know also that 10 years ago one clown from Russian parliament was threatening Turkey with "another quake" if it does not revise its policies... All sounds like some alien visit story, but once again, no one reports such things in newspapers, so there is some shaky possibility that such weapon exists.

Yes Tesla's alleged super weapons are a very popular subject for history channel specials and conspiracy websites.

The left-wing invent lies and then convince themselves that the lies are true.

No that's both sides of the fence hun.

As for Hugo all I can give him is one of these :blink:

Yes Tesla's alleged super weapons are a very popular subject for history channel specials and conspiracy websites.

Obviously to date they belong to science fiction and/or conspiracies, but only 130 years ago TV and radio also belonged there. Chavez may as well be looking forward to the possibility to blame the next Venezuelan earthquake also on USA... The guys like that never give up.

Mr Chavez is 2 slices short of loaf.

It obviously disturbs him that Venezuela is nothing but a pimple on North America's ass.

Regan was an idiot :rolleyes:As far as Chaves, I have no words for this foolishness :no:

wow..... can we please have a smiley that shows the finger for guys like this....lol. will the sensless accusations ever end?

he's as much of a nut as Pat Robertson.

wellllllll, supposedly causing earthquakes is a function of HARRP. so who knows? maybe we are just one step away from cobra. "Bring out the weather dominator!"

wellllllll, supposedly causing earthquakes is a function of HARRP. so who knows? maybe we are just one step away from cobra. "Bring out the weather dominator!"

Oh, crap... If they now start fencing with the hurricanes... Better be it a nuclear war, at least this one is quick.

HAARP is just a research facility to study the ionosphere, its practical applications would be for greater communications with satellites.

A weather machine or earthquake gun would be an incredibly silly, irresponsible, and have very limited practical use.

Threads merged. Please check the forums to avoid duplicating a post.

He is crazy no doubt. Like a lot of people in power...on both sides of the spectrum. We see it all the time...

I wonder what his take is on "death panels" are regarding our proposed health care system? :rolleyes:

So will Chavez be calling a press conference today calling upon James Bond to spring into action and stop Obama's evil plot.

"Hey guys I know that having two countries that we need to pour money into in order to rebuild sucks but I think if we had three it would be awesome!"

didn't i call it a couple of days ago. when i said usa occupies hiati.