Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters next episode!

DamienPriest

For those who do not know but the next episode of Ghost Hunters on the Sci Fi Network is going to be an investigation at the infamous Stanley Hotel where the famous horror book writer Stephen King wrote "The Shining". I can't wait! This episode is actually going to be the last episode of Season 2. Your actually watching the 2nd half of Season 2. Next Season is really Season 3.

GH

:geek:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• boorite

• Taka

• boggle

So I've heard. ^_^ But, I'm not that thrilled, considering The Shining was a work of fiction...even if the hotel contributed to some of the events in the book.

*Shrug*

King is a strange man. :P

But, I don't think what they find will be up to par with the St. Augustine Lighthouse. And I can't believe they didn't have the lighthouse in their top twenty last night!

I think the Lighthouse ep wasn't mentioned in the top 20 because the top 20 ep was filmed before the Lighthouse ep?

I agree with Taka, King is a strange man but a hella good horror author!

This is the first I've heard that the Stanley Hotel is actually haunted. I'm looking forward to next week's episode. :tu:

Edited by BellaMorte

So I've heard. ^_^ But, I'm not that thrilled, considering The Shining was a work of fiction...even if the hotel contributed to some of the events in the book.

*Shrug*

King is a strange man. :P

But, I don't think what they find will be up to par with the St. Augustine Lighthouse. And I can't believe they didn't have the lighthouse in their top twenty last night!

I agree. I doubt they will find anything all that interesting. It's probably just a way

to end the second season.

I can't believe they didn't include the St. Augustine Lighthouse investigation in their

top 20 list either. It was only one of their best investigations to date. I wonder what

Jason and Grant were thinking when they put their list together.

Just so y'all know, that show is strictly for entertainment, not truth. "Qouted"

Ummmmm no.... Obviously you do not watch the show dude. TAPS is very real an dnot just entertainment. First off, how do I know? Im in a Paranormal Group called the LISPR. The Long Island Society of Paranormal Research! My lead investigator met up with Jay and Grant in Mass during an investigation. They do a ton of investigations and not just waht's presented on the show. They also travel all over to conferences and do lectures.

Besides, our group is going to be inducted into TAPS.... so its not just entertainment.

I can't believe they didn't include the St. Augustine Lighthouse investigation in their

top 20 list either. It was only one of their best investigations to date. I wonder what

Jason and Grant were thinking when they put their list together.

I think it's like what Bella said, they picked the twenty best moments from the first season...I actually don't recall anything from the recent investigations, now that I think about it.

Frank's fall didn't impress me...

I'd much rather watch Steve run from spiders. ♥

I love it when they go to a home, like with Dave and Kathy--I'll use them as an example, and don't find anything paranormal. It's so much more realistic than finding something each time they go some place. OH! Like with the Willard Library, they didn't catch anything there. (:

Just so y'all know, that show is strictly for entertainment, not truth.

The show may be for entertainment, but what they do is real. It's an actual society, located in Warwick, Rhode Island...I'm sure you knew that though. :D

Now, Most Haunted, that's fake.

Edit : OMGDAMIENTYOU'RESOLUCKY. *Envy*

Edited by Taka

At least the people on Ghost Hunters try to maintain a skeptic viewpoint, it’s a cool show.

I would like to watch this newest episode just for the fact it's based on that hotel.

you have a point there, I love the orginal filming of The Shinning, so this episode should be good.

Edited by xoisk

For those who do not know but the next episode of Ghost Hunters on the Sci Fi Network is going to be an investigation at the infamous Stanley Hotel where the famous horror book writer Stephen King wrote "The Shining". I can't wait! This episode is actually going to be the last episode of Season 2. Your actually watching the 2nd half of Season 2. Next Season is really Season 3.

GH

:geek:

awsome, good stuff.

Most Haunted is stupid, but I don't think it's fake when something goes "bump" and Yvette tramples her colleagues on the way to the nearest exit. She's not that good an actress. These are real live wusses panicking on international television. I love it.

I like the one where the tech guy obviously steps on some loose boards, which you can see very plainly, and he falls over and goes completely nuts because a ghost is beating him up. Ciaran O'Keefe, whose academic work I respect, was actually impressed by that. A guy losing his footing on a pile of sleazy old lumber-- ooh, haunted!

I never miss that show.

Frank's fall didn't impress me...

You mean Frank getting slugged in the face with his own bag of sound gear didn't impress you? Dang, man, what's it take? :D

"Dude, run" should have been in the top 10 at least. <_<

You mean Frank getting slugged in the face with his own bag of sound gear didn't impress you? Dang, man, what's it take?

Nah, I don't really like 'personal' experiences, even if it was captured. Things, like the EVPs (I ♥ EVPs) and thermal imaging--as well as any other event captured on camera--really make me happy...

"Dude, run" should have been in the top 10 at least.

AGREED. *Rolls over laughing* Though I'm not fond of Brian too much--too much drama surrounding him--that has to be the best he's done in a while.

:w00t:! No offence to anyone or anything.

But it was funny.

Nah, I don't really like 'personal' experiences, even if it was captured.

I'll bet it impress you if you got slugged in the face with a bag of sound gear! :D

Wait, so was yesterday's episode the last one of the season?

I'll bet it impress you if you got slugged in the face with a bag of sound gear!

This may sound a little clichéd, or whatever, but I'd be too busy trying to figure out who did it, to be impressed. xD

"Okay! Which one of you did that...because, you know, it hurt... A lot. *Kicks and screams*"

Buuut, I suppose...yeah. Once I found out that no one had done it.

*Rolls*

Wait, so was yesterday's episode the last one of the season?

Nope, next Wednesday is.

Edited by Taka

I cant wait. It's going to be interesting to see a place that inspired Steven King's psychotic self to write something. The place must be truly haunted. Next season they should investigate Steven King himself. I think his mind is haunted. He's on some weird stuff, man. These new so called horror film director's don't have anything on Steven King. The Grudge, The Ring, Silent Hill.....................None of them can even touch the level of The Shining and It when they first came out. Now those were some scary flicks of the time.

I cant wait. It's going to be interesting to see a place that inspired Steven King's psychotic self to write something. The place must be truly haunted. Next season they should investigate Steven King himself. I think his mind is haunted. He's on some weird stuff, man. These new so called horror film director's don't have anything on Steven King. The Grudge, The Ring, Silent Hill.....................None of them can even touch the level of The Shining and It when they first came out. Now those were some scary flicks of the time.

I love King. I think he's brilliant. I don't usually watch GhostHunters but I'm going to just because of this subject matter! ;)

Anyone have any air times on this particular episode CST for USA?

I love King. I think he's brilliant. I don't usually watch GhostHunters but I'm going to just because of this subject matter! ;)

i like the analyzing of the footage by the miliseconds where you can see Frank getting knocked to the ground. Its a shame he quit though, without analyzing that footage, i would guess the acting was so good for a sound guy that he quit while he was ahead.

Edited by boggle

Just set your DVR... what, you don't have DVR? PWN3D! :P

Just set your DVR... what, you don't have DVR? PWN3D! :P

O rly?

:P

I needs to get me one of them thar dvr thangs. uh yuk.

meanie. <_<

SciFi at 8:00 pm. They usually repeat later in the evening. This one might be repeated around midnight that evening.

SciFi at 8:00 pm. They usually repeat later in the evening. This one might be repeated around midnight that evening.

Thank you muchly!! :tu::tu: