Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Latest Werid event

Froggy618157725

This is the latest weird thing that happened to me. Within 5 minutes, I wrote it down and saved it as read-only. There are spelling mistakes, and things I wrote that might not make too much sense, but for the sake of accuracy, and an accurate portrayal of my state at the time, I left it exactly as I typed it then. I shaking for about half an hour. Yet again, the reality society accepts was shattered. We know so little about how things truly work...

Things you should know before you read it:

Here is a previous event that probably has some connections to this one.

ScW Sparky is someone I talk to on AIM that I meant on another forum. That isn't his AIM screen name, so he won't have to worry about getting random messages.

Zac is my best friend.

I was talking to ScW Sparky about the weird things I tend to experiance. I began to say something, but letters were getting cut out. The only one I remember is U, maybe an M. I didn't notice. I tried to retype is, but some ShellCon.exe or something like that chose that second to crash. I think tried to talk to sparky again, but as soon as I clicked the box, Trillian died. I went for the icon, and Windows shut down. Since my computer was off, I glanced at the clock and saw it was about 9:30, so I decided that it was a mixed blessing. My computer died, but it reminded me to shower before my parents got upset. I went into the shower, pondering over what was going on. I felt that something, some hidden force or being, was guiding my actions, hinting at things, controlling my moves. I wondered if I was logged off my computer because I was getting to close. I've never had it crash like that before. I was feeling somewhat paranoid and was wondering whether or not it was something I really should look into, since it may not be something I'm meant to mess with. I decided against it, and that avoiding whatever it was that my coincidences will lead to would only leave me forever wondering without hope of an answer. I put shampoo in my hair, and suddenly felt like my hair was standing on end. It was similar to the way my head/mind felt when other weird things had happened, such as my old ability to know where Zac was before seeing him. Remembering my previous thoughts, I thought "What are you? Who are you?". I felt a desire to looke to a certain spot. I did, and my eyes fell upon the letter "G" in Gel. My sight instantly drifted to the "O" in Biolage. I thought I knew what the next letter would be. When looking back towards the "G", wondering what exactly was happening, my eyes landed on the "D" in Denorex. I was thouroughly surprised, partly at the irony of the situation in regards to what I had last typed, and my lates post at Eulogy. It was an enlightening experiance. I require G_d to proove himself to me every so often. I wonder if this'll be enough for me.

Another possibility I haven't quite ruled out is it being some pyschological phenomena, though setting it next to other things I've experianced with atleast partial witnesses, that doesn't quite cut it.

edit: Darnit... A typo in the title... I don't see an option to fix it. If a mod reads this, could they spell "weird" correctly? Darn dyslialex

Edited by Froggy618157725

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Froggy618157725

• Alisa

• boorite

• DeadRobot

Froggy, I've had similar experiences where I felt my hair standing on end and knew someone (entity) was at hand trying to communicate. It makes me feel validated knowing it happens to others such as yourself. I think your experience is cool.

The more I pay attention to such events (as you are doing) and write them down, the stronger the next experience is. I find I can now just let the words flow into my mind (like your eyes were drawn to the letters) and through automatic writing/typing I get some pretty profound messages. It is very much like being a Ouija board. :lol:

Thanks for sharing. :)

And I like the term Shampoomancy, Boorite. :lol:

I read it. I just couldn't think of much to say about this novel form of bibliomancy. (Shampoomancy?)

Our very own hair product mage :w00t: